Directional Drill Operators Needed!-Grandview, MO
Are you ready for a change? Are you ready to become part of a rapidly growing company? If so then Bear Communications is the place for you! We are looking for motivated individuals to join our team. We are currently in need of 4 Directional Drill Operators and 4 Locators. We offer competitive wages and benefits.
- Must have minimum 3 years experience locating and operating.
- Experience in Directional Drilling/Boring, placing single and multiple pipes.
- Operates drilling equipment in the vicinity of existing utilities.
- Ability to operate mini track hoe.
- Working in manhole systems, verifying and proofing existing conduit systems.
- Roding and roping conduit systems.
- Trenching in streets and landscape areas with excavating equipment.
- Towing various trailers.
- Provides support for crews during all phases of construction activity.
- High School diploma/GED.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Past sprinkler installation or landscaping experience is a plus.
- Class-A CDL with Air Brakes classification.
- Ability to accurately measure distances, using tapes or other measuring devices.
- Must have a current, valid, unrestricted driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a background check and a drug test.
Candidates may apply online at www.bearcommunications.net or at 12712 2nd Street,
Grandview, MO 64030.
Bear Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Bear Communications is one of the largest communications contractors in the Midwest. Bear Communications is a turnkey full service...