Beatport Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Excelente empresa
Músico (Current Employee) –  Denver County, COOctober 11, 2017
Es una plataforma de digital de descargas de música electrónica ubicada en Denver, Colorado. Estados Unidos la cual brinda un excelente desempeño tanto para los artistas como para los clientes. Para poder entrar en ella pase 10 años perfeccionando el sonido de mis producciones, me agrada trabajar aquí debido a la calidad de la empresa así como los beneficios ya que al ser en Dolares y con la crisis actual de mi país me sale mucho mas rentable
Pros
Empresa en USA
Cons
ninguno
Merchandising Manager (Former Employee) –  DenverNovember 12, 2012
Beatport was the best company in the music industry for many years. Their values and management started to change in that time and every original employee left or was fired for horrible reasons.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
no values
Worked to death with no stock options!
User Interface Developer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 23, 2012
Cool company to work for, which quickly became the world's largest distributor of Electronic Music. Great co-workers.
As my first development position, I learned a lot about great engineering and project management. Thrived on the small team / collaborative team environment.
The problem: 60-70+ hour weeks with no stock options, even after getting a very large round of funding.
Great experience, but horrible work / balance, a lot of employee burn out.
Pros
cool company
Cons
60-70 hour weeks with no stock options

Want to know more about Beatport?

Ask a question