Beau Rivage Resort and Casino Employee Reviews

Loved having this as my first job
Sales Associate/Cosmetic Specialist (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSJune 18, 2015
I've obtained most of my patience through manual labor such as this. This was my summer job on a family farm through high school.
Fun workplace
Customer Care Operator (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSJune 16, 2015
I answered the phone as the resort operator for the casino and hotel. I worked the grave shift, so I had to learn to deal with all types of people who were calling in. I also had to learn to do my job, as well as my co-workers when they did not want to work. I had no problems with management. They were willing to listen to any problems or suggestions they were given. My co-workers became some of my best friends that I have down here. I still do things with them to this day. I would still be at this job had I not started graduate school and had conflicting work and school schedules. The hardest part of this job for me was the hours, midnight to 7:00 am. I had a great supervisor who kept us going all night. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friends I made. I may not have liked answering the phone, but the people I worked with made the nights pass by so fast.
LOVED WORKING HERE
Showroom Usher (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSMarch 3, 2015
I absolutely loved it here. They take wonderful care of their employees and there is tons of room for you to advanced. I love the guest interaction.
provide clients and casino with audio visual equipment
Audio Visual /Entertainment Technician (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSNovember 17, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Constantly learning, always doing something different: working in showroom, backstage, lighting, setting up projectors.

It is very physical and demanding hours.
OK place to work
ELECTRONIC GAMING TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSOctober 22, 2014
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: always being watched
constantly performing slot machine maintenance
being mindful you are watched all the time by surveillance
good management
coworkers work together to solve problems
relocating slot machines
customer satisfaction
A great place to work.
Spa Supervisor (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: professional and effective business.
Cons: incredibly busy 24/7.
Beau Rivage and MGM Resorts International is a great place to be employed. It was professional, effective, and it took care of its employees.
horrible job
food buffet (Former Employee), biloxi msJuly 12, 2014
Management is horrible i didn't last more than two months. Don't know if Lawrence is still there but he got in my face and screamed at me in front of customers made me leave crying. so yea i quit.
Honest company with great benefits
Count Team Member (Current Employee), Biloxi, MSMay 12, 2014
Pros: great benefits, competitive pay
Cons: casino atmosphere, shift work, smoke and noise
One can sing the praises of a company when they are seeking to gain favor within its sights. I have that favor through hard work, and my hard work has been and is daily rewarded through a company that respects the beliefs of its employees. In my current position, the most difficult part of the job is the shift, but it becomes something that is second nature,, and waking at odd hours becomes the norm. Anyone that wants to advance within the company simply has to put forth the effort, as it is not only possible, but you are given the tools to help you along the way. The most enjoyable part of the job is working for people that actually care about their employees - not in a commercial, "we care" kind of way, but in a I know your name, as well as your story manner - which to me is amazing considering just how many people actually work for the company.
Golf Course Employment
Groundskeeper 1 (Former Employee), golf courseMay 2, 2014
Cons: poor food, poor management, no chance to succeed.
I cannot speak for the employment at the casino, but I can for the golf course (Fallen Oak). If you plan on becoming an employee there, be prepared for what you are getting yourself into. The management is horrible and has no regard for the welfare of their employees. The director of grounds is unbelievably selfish with no credentials to even be in the position. He got the position has a settlement from the company so he wouldn't file a lawsuit. There is no chance for a raise or advancement. Check the history of the turn over rate for employees, it is shocking. In fact, management will tell you if you don't like it, leave, we will always get someone else or contract out cheap labor. It is a shame that the Beau Rivage and its associates allow this to even occur.
A fast pace, enjoyable enviormente
Hostess (Former Employee), Biloxi, MississippiJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: the employee dining room, the contests, the employee discount
A typical day as a Hostess would always be interesting. I would meet guests from all over the world and be able to learn about their culture and have the ability to make new friends. My co-workers were always enjoyable; we always worked well together. Management was always there to lend a helping hand when it was needed. It was nice to be able to work somewhere, where management was laid back yet firm when times were serious. The hardest part of my job would have to be telling guests that they would have to wait a certain amount of time because we had a full house. Some guests wouldn't have a problem but others would get upset. The most enjoyable part of my would be meeting the new guests from around the world and knowing that we made their experience worth while.
Premier Resort Casino in area
Yield Rate Manager (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: great benefits, free lunch
Cons: underhanded decision making
This is an exciting place to start a career. There are plenty of opportunities to advance, yet the work/life balance is challenging to maintain.

The work enviroment can vary from overwhelming and isolated to an atmosphere of excitment depending on the current management team. There is a layer of middle management that has untones of being overwork and forgotten.
Great Place to work
Guest Room Attendant (Current Employee), HotelAugust 31, 2013
Pros: free lunch, awesome pay
Filled with different cultures and people from all over the world
Fast paced full of energy and everyone always wears a smile
Productive and fun workplace.
Conference Coordinator (Current Employee), Biloxi, MSAugust 20, 2013
Fast paced environment with a friendly and inviting atmosphere. Primarily focused on exceeding expections in regards to customer service.
very fun work place
BARBACK (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSAugust 6, 2013
I really enjoyed working in a high pace work place it was fun and it always kept me busy.
Very Productive
Retail Associate (Current Employee), Biloxi, MSJuly 30, 2013
Its a very exciting place to work and meet different people from different places.
Pool employee
Pool employee (Former Employee), Biloxi, msMay 31, 2013
Pros: great break room, provides employees with lots of information
Cons: pool manager
The pool supervisor is the most unprofessional person I have ever worked for. She is rude to the guest and treats her employees with utter disrespect. Beyond their poor choice in a pool manager, the Beau is a great place to work.
meeting new people and is a great place to work.
Table games dealer/dual rate supervisor (Current Employee), Biloxi, MSMarch 4, 2013
meeting new people and learning about where they are from and what brings them to the Beau Rivage. The people I work with are very easy going and provide employees with incentives to learn from them everyday. The only hard part of my day is standing for long periods of time.
Very fast paced department.
Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSJune 3, 2012
Pros: free lunch/employee discounts
Cons: n/a
Top notch manager with experience in day-to-day management of the scheduling/status office and its staff with scheduling staff, payroll processing, dispatching request from front desk, supervisors, guest room attendants, and guests in the housekeeping department as well as purchasing for the Housekeeping, Pool, and Public Area Departments.

We are a family, not just co-workers.
Productive and fun on the Gulf Coast
Head Baker-Supervisor (Former Employee), Biloxi, MSMarch 30, 2012
Pros: great chef's to work for
Cons: not union
Very good place to work. Extremely busy. Beautiful scenery. Fun people to work with.