BEAU RIVAGE Employee Reviews

Great work environment!!
Customer Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSMay 17, 2017
I have been employed with the Beau Rivage for 2 years now, and I absolutely love working here. There are always better employment opportunities available through promotions for those who are willing to strive for success. The Beau Rivage truly has great southern hospitality that not only keeps the guests' coming back, but also keeps the employees from leaving!
Pros
Free lunches. Promotion opportunities.
Cons
It's really hard to find one!
Fun productive
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSMarch 29, 2017
It is a great place to work and you can make alot of advancement there but depending on what department you working in, the managers may be difficult Housekeeping is not the department you want to be in if you dont like to get on your hands and knees
Not ideal for sensitive people
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSFebruary 27, 2017
There was a lot of hostility. The work environment was full of drama and management was not always supportive. Clocking in/out was a pain and not as efficient as it can be. The pay is not equivalent to the amount of information you have to learn, the verbal abuse from customers or the stress of the environment. It feels like "just a job." It's not somewhere that you would feel excited to go to everyday. It definitely drives you to want to get a better job.
Pros
talking to travelers
Cons
negative environment, rude customers with no support from management
it's very important to me that people enjoy their dining experience
Buffet Server (Current Employee) –  Biloxi MississippiFebruary 15, 2017
I will go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that every person that visits the buffet has all that they need to enjoy their experiences. . When good comments are made about the food I make sure that the sous chef receives that compliment, and or complaints.
Pros
interacting with people from all over the world.
Cons
not having control over how the food is kept cold or warm
Beau Rivage
Table games supervisor (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSFebruary 9, 2017
A fantastic place to work. Very friendly with many excellent training opportunities to help further your career. A friendly work environment with many additional benefits.
Pros
Excellent training, 4 star free employee dining area.
Cons
Part of a major corporation can make you sometimes feel like a number.
Recieve dirty linen, also store clean linen on designated floors
Housekeeping linen attendant (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSFebruary 1, 2017
5 years of experience, not the best job but it pays the bills. In pursuit of another better paying, job.The company seems like its somewhat falling apart.
I love working at the beau
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  hwy90 Biloxi ms,December 28, 2016
My job was to clean the bathroom ,making the bed up vacuum the floor and knock the dust off of the dresser and spray some good on the way out the door
Pros
knock on the door three times and say housekeeping
Cons
They are good people to work for
Great place to work! Love the benefits
Supervisor / Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSDecember 20, 2016
Great place to work for advancement, growth, learning, expanding your experience with various programs, etc.

I love the Beau, along with it's culture. They take pride in their employees.
Pros
Free lunch, great healthcare
Cons
Working holidays and weekends
great benefits
Banquet Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSDecember 4, 2016
really organized place to work , plenty of areas to grow in the company. I've never seen a place that make so many events focused on the employees it's great.
Pros
paid time off, free meals
Cons
low season
Unproductive garbage place with bad management.
Bellman (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSNovember 26, 2016
Do not waste your time. You are just another commodity to them, you never get your days off approved, and you're never recognized for good work.
Insufficent.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSNovember 25, 2016
No manners
Very hard on workers
Insufficient staff
Managdmtn could use so!e work. You are fired for silly or petty things.
You don't get to have your own opoinio
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
How you are treated
Productive always something to do
Guest Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSSeptember 17, 2016
Great place to work management is awsome. They have all kibds of options job whise great benefits great people all around........................ ........
casino industry
Charter Services Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSAugust 11, 2016
Answer phones, handle guest relations. Work with a great group of people. Manage 15 employees. Responsible for bringing players to our facility. Must be very flexible and goal oriented
Being a Beau employee
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSJuly 15, 2016
A typical day at the Beau Rivage basically busy theres pretty much everyone from everywhere there , but of coarse regulars as well. Ive learned time management skills, typical day at the beau is very simple lines to the front door, so managing time to seat customers is a must. My current managers are great we just got a new Gm in the buffet so she's still learning the ropes but nothing major she wouldn't be able to catch on to. As far as my co-workers I personally love each one they really make the day go by fast , I love that group of young ladies. The hardest part about working at the Beau helping the new comers understand the floor plan and time management. Being that I've been an employees for a few months at the Beau I personally Enjoy my regulars I have couples that come in that will stand off to the side just so I seat them the really lighten the day with there positive attitudes and stories.
Pros
Being apart of a great well known business.
They cared for your needs and was willing to help work with you to make sure we all come together annd knew we were a team, was here for one another.
busser (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSMarch 30, 2016
I always looked forward going in, everyday they would teach us something new during staff meeting before our shift began. The place always got packed, and I have never seen a group of individuals come together as a team to help one another, let alone how they spoke to customers that came in. I felt I got to learn as I worked throughout the whole night. I have never found another company that has worked in the way they had function, I do miss my peers and wish that I will come across some bright individuals that come together as they did, not only were they co-workers, they were friends like I have never seen before and that is what makes a team, in my eyes.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch, dinner, no matter what shift, you were taken care of.
Cons
I have no complains.
like working in a prison of informers
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSMarch 12, 2016
dont work there and expect to be treated fairly .It is an envirement of friends defend friends .Your work ethic means nothing .The management is more interested with telling on each other for a favorable "that a boy " from the bosses ,they encourage a place of racism and hate,mistrust and bigotry. Worst place I have ever worked at and was not able to defend myself.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Snitches, Racism, Bigotry, and an HR that was designed for the company not the employee
money
CAGE CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSDecember 17, 2015
best of all the casinos to work for. you get raises, free meals, promotions, uniforms cleaned. they provide everything for you. you get overtime even if you don't want it
Customer Care
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSAugust 20, 2015
Nice casino to work for. Great benefits, opportunity to grow. Good employee dining room. Clean atmosphere. Lots of good employees
Great Place
customer service (Former Employee) –  biloxiAugust 11, 2015
Very fun, Great Place, stress free, friendly, time manageable, understanding, great hours, great customers, i loved the ER. Great Food
Troubling
Buffet Busperson (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSAugust 8, 2015
The company needs obvious improvement in a slew of areas but honestly it is one of the best jobs in the area. Take that with a grain of salt because the area does not offer too many jobs with the same benefits/ pay rates.
Pros
Insurance, Job Stability
Cons
Executives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BEAU RIVAGE. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval