BEAU RIVAGE Employee Reviews in United States

like working in a prison of informers
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSMarch 12, 2016
dont work there and expect to be treated fairly .It is an envirement of friends defend friends .Your work ethic means nothing .The management is more interested with telling on each other for a favorable "that a boy " from the bosses ,they encourage a place of racism and hate,mistrust and bigotry. Worst place I have ever worked at and was not able to defend myself.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Snitches, Racism, Bigotry, and an HR that was designed for the company not the employee
money
CAGE CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSDecember 17, 2015
best of all the casinos to work for. you get raises, free meals, promotions, uniforms cleaned. they provide everything for you. you get overtime even if you don't want it
Customer Care
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSAugust 20, 2015
Nice casino to work for. Great benefits, opportunity to grow. Good employee dining room. Clean atmosphere. Lots of good employees
Great Place
customer service (Former Employee) –  biloxiAugust 11, 2015
Very fun, Great Place, stress free, friendly, time manageable, understanding, great hours, great customers, i loved the ER. Great Food
Troubling
Buffet Busperson (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSAugust 8, 2015
The company needs obvious improvement in a slew of areas but honestly it is one of the best jobs in the area. Take that with a grain of salt because the area does not offer too many jobs with the same benefits/ pay rates.
Pros
Insurance, Job Stability
Cons
Executives
Beau rivage job summary
Event Specialist (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSJuly 10, 2015
I worked for Beau Rivage for right around 5 years. My typical day at work was never typical. I had days in the office, days on the gaming floor, and occasionally a day at the golf course. My management changed several times over the years, but they all had various strengths and were some of the most intelligent people I have ever met. My coworkers became my family. The hardest part of my job was dealing with technical issues that upset customers. The most enjoyable part of my job was the relationships I had with customers and coworkers.
Pros
Fun, Exciting, Lunch and Benefits
Cons
Long hours, high stress situations
I loved working at Beau Rivage.
Dealer (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSMay 4, 2015
Beau Rivage was a great place to work. Beau Rivage cared for the employee and showed employees appreciation. The supervisors and coworkers were pretty cool. I would love another opportunity to be apart of the Beau Rivage Family.
busy and fun place to work
Assistant Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSMarch 30, 2015
There is no such thing as a typical day when working at a casino, you could run into so many different types of situations in one day. Classes are offered to assist in possible advancement. Management is competent and shows decent leadership, the co-workers are among of the best people I ever have the honor to work with.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Brakes were alittler short, no time for personal life.
Stress-free and fun environment
Casino Marketing Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSMarch 5, 2015
Fun place to work for. Mostly stress-free, endless training and development opportunities. Sometimes it would seem like management is a revolving-door at times.
Pros
flexible hours, benefits, training opportunities
Cons
lower pay
Interesting position
Status Board Operator (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSJanuary 19, 2015
Great job with different daily challenges . I worked in an office assisting guest needs and simultaneously conversing with co-workers via dispatch.
Pros
free lunches, hour breaks
Cons
crowded parking areas.
Fun work place
Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSJanuary 13, 2015
Learning about coffee and how it really should taste and be preserved. True espresso making and how really drinks are made.
Being able to cut up with the guest and enjoy everyone's company, regardless of how long you personally have been on your feet.
Being able to merchandise coffee bags and retail merchandise on displays and given credit for doing so.

I also worked Snacks, Scoops and Showroom
Which all of these locations were fun. Being able to communicate more with the guest and have fun with them making their experience fun and them coming back again.
Which during my time at the Beau, I had many return guest and many that requested for me.
Pros
free meals, dr. across the street, tips dailey
Cons
pushing food carts across casino floor
Pay
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MsJanuary 3, 2015
The Beau Rivage was a very exciting places to work. With new star's coming in monthly. Also, meeting new co workers all the time because there was a big turn over. The Beau also, feed us and clothed us. Our uniforms were clean at the MGM Cleaners and we had a Buffet everyday to choose what we wanted to eat. So, all and all it's a great place to work.
great environment and company to work for
cashier (Former Employee) –  biloxi MsNovember 25, 2014
i would come in to work go straight to the job bank where i get my bank for the day. then ill go down stairs to my department and set up for the day . a usual day we open up busy and close busy i would ring customers up with money or comps throw the day.
Pros
great environment and company to work for
Cons
had to deal with angry customers that lost their money
Best Casino on the Coast
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSNovember 18, 2014
A typical day is fairly busy at the Beau Rivage. Most of my time is spent answering phones, booking reservations. Training was minimal, as most skills are learned from trial and error.
Pros
paid lunch, free lunch, competitive pay, good benefits
Cons
very busy, inflated management.
Very fun environment
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSSeptember 8, 2014
A typicl day began at 10 in the morning prepping for the sporting events for the day. I learned how to be very proficient and fast. I also learned an assortment of drinks not of the norm. I absolutely loved the management there. My co-workers were very good at their jobs. Hardest part of the day was getting super busy, especially during football games. The most enjoyable part of the day was knowing that people had a great time.
Get to meet people from all walks of life
SLOT CLUB REP (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSMay 15, 2014
Work with some of the best co-workers, get to meet all types of guest , the Beau Rivage has some of the greatest restaurants
A++ Wonderful
LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST - LMT (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSMay 14, 2014
A classy environment. Great people. Very busy. Good pay. A+++
fast paced, enteraining work place
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSApril 10, 2014
Working for casino and gaming was a unique work experience. The staff and management for the most part are friendly, but not in a sincere way. Unfortunately, the casino is a very competitive place to work. There are very strict policy when it comes to appearance and customer relations. Management decides your appearance all the way down to your nail polish. They promote diversity but want you to all look the same. Instead of promoting teamwork, you are encouraged to stand out, to do better then your co-workers. In my opinion that type of training causes tension between employess.
Pros
i got to meet a lot of celebrities and attend free shows
Cons
bad pay, short lunch breaks, and a long distance to walk to take a break
About Beau Rivage
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSFebruary 22, 2014
The Beau operates on high expectations for customer service. Which I totally understand. It is usually busy from the time I start till the end of the day. I really like meeting new people and learning new things about the system and the back of the house and how different departments operates.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
losing hours during slow season
Department downsized/layoff
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Biloxi, MSJanuary 23, 2014
Not enough seniority. I would not prefer to be in the casino industry.