Beaufort County Community College Employee Reviews

Great job for students
Student Tutor (Former Employee) –  Washington, NCJune 24, 2017
The pay is not very high, but it's great considering this is a way you can make extra money between classes. Management was very supportive and flexible, and it was really fun getting to work with students of all ages and from all walks of life. Don't remember being able to move up very far at all, but I could count on keeping my job as long as I kept working as expected.
I enjoyed my employment
Clerical Assistant, Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Washington, NCMay 16, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my job and the people I worked with. The supervisors were wonderful and it allowed me to get to know the staff and students better.
Pros
great hours
decent place to work
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Washington, NCMay 12, 2017
I began working here in may 2016 . everyone is helpful and work mostly as a team. my only downfall here is not enough pay. i am responsible for my building and sometimes travel to help a fellow co worker in their building
Classes/TA
Teaching Assistant Electricity & Electronics (Former Employee) –  Hyde County, NCJanuary 18, 2017
I was enrolled in classes then was a teacher's assistant in electrical wiring. I trained then worked for the instructor.
Productive working place
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Washington, NCOctober 13, 2015
Working at Beaufort County Community College is a joy to work at. Working with my coworkers we work together to get tasks down and meet goals. The staff at Beaufort County Community college or polite and friendly making the working environment at Beaufort County Community college friendly.
Pros
Great team work amount coworkers
Cons
short breaks
Productive and engaging work experiance
Peer Tutor (Former Employee) –  Washington, NCJune 11, 2015
I enjoyed working at the community college both in the biology lab and as Peer Review tutor in the Writing Center. The communication between teachers, workers, and students was great, and it was always enjoyable meeting new people. The students kept you engaged in the writing center with their assignments, questions and concerns, and helping them was fantastic.
Pros
clear communication and chain of command
overall wonderful place to work
Compensatory Education Instructor (Former Employee) –  Washington, NCNovember 24, 2014
I really enjoyed working here, co=worker were wonderful and I was very upset when I had to leave. I felt as if it was what I was suppose to be doing. I found nothing hard about my job.
Pros
training
Cons
only part-time
I love going to college because I get to study what I love to do.
Student (Current Employee) –  Washington, NCOctober 10, 2014
Beaufort County Community College is a great place to go to further your education. You have a lot of instructors out her that want to see you succeed.
Pros
Helpful resources
Cons
no free lunch