Beaufort Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

Great Facility
MEDICAL SURGICAL REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Beaufort, SCJune 19, 2016
Great facility with dependable coworkers.I can rely on my team and manager for anything. They truly go above and beyond.
Productive and professional
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCMarch 15, 2016
I learned how to strip, wax, buff, and scrub floors in a well done, efficient manner. I also really enjoyed the floor work, the least favorite part of the job was the janitorial work.
Pros
Good hours, nice people, good equipment
Cons
No opprotuinties for overtime or advancement
Best hospital in the Coastal Empire - hands down
Assistant Director of Public Relations & Marketing (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCMarch 6, 2016
A great place to work and a great place to have a baby : ). I have never met a group of people in a healthcare setting that cared more about each other and their patients than the staff, doctors, volunteers and employees of Beaufort Memorial Hospital. Excellent healthcare.
Pros
Excellent leadership
Comfortable environment
Health Information Scan Technician (Current Employee) –  Beaufort, SCDecember 16, 2015
Peaceful environment in which to scan and maintain medical charts and records. Isolated work area away from distractions and other departments.
Pros
great hours and peaceful environment
Cons
benefits limited
Employees working as a team
Charge Nurse/Staff RN (Current Employee) –  Beaufort, SCNovember 9, 2015
This hospital is a place where a new nurse can gain skills and builder their confidence as a nurse. The nurse on the unit work as a team to provide the best quality of care.
great friendly staff
LPN (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCOctober 26, 2015
I enjoyed working here as a nurse. Great management, Great co-workers, and great location. I cannot think of anything else to write.
Fast paced work environment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCOctober 15, 2015
At this establishment I worked the night shift, a typical night started with greeting everyone and getting my supplies ready for the night. We drew blood all night from labor and delivery to the emergency room. I learned how to become a better Phlebotomist due to the high volume of patients I stuck each night. I had great co-workers who had impeccable team work traits. The hardest part of my job was working at night and the constant overflow of patients without enough staff. The most enjoyable part of this job was knowing that I was helping people get better.
A busy hospital but the employees are always friendly and fun to work with
Surgical Services Concierge (Current Employee) –  Beaufort, SCAugust 11, 2015
When patients come into the surgery center I check them, take their vitals and log them for the nurses. I communicate with the surgeons and relay information to the family members while they are waiting. I assist the nurses with sterilizing the surgery bays between patients. I am blessed to work with a team of people that will work hard to make the surgery process easier for each and every patient. I enjoy this job because I am compassionate and understanding and It reflects to the family members and makes them feel at ease.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCJune 10, 2015
Wonderful learning enviornment. Everyone is very friendly. I working in the Primary Care Office and i have absolutely no complaints. The hours are great and my co-workers were even better.
Level II Pediatric Fieldwork (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCMay 25, 2015
Great staff and co-workers, while this was a short fieldwork experience, I would love to work for this organization ongoing.
Okay workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant /Unit clerk (Current Employee) –  BEAUFORT SCMay 14, 2015
This is a great job if you like to have long hours and less days. The work load is okay sometimes. I like beaufort memorial hospital.
Excellent Atmosphere
Student Radiographer (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCApril 25, 2015
Beaufort Memorial has an amazing staff to work with. They are all willing to teach while working which makes this location very student friendly. The location is beautiful as well.
Awesome hospital
Full-Time RN (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCFebruary 3, 2015
Incredible staff and environment. Everyone is very friendly and has good ethics. The hospital work was good and everyone worked well as a team.
Great team work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Beaufort, SCDecember 17, 2014
I very much enjoy the people I work with and direct patient care of the patients we serve.
Obtain a position in the medical field where relevant skills and experience can be utilized
Medical Assistant/Front Office (Current Employee) –  Beaufort, SCDecember 8, 2014
• Recorded patients' medical history information, progress notes and test results in electronic medical records (EMR) system Greenway
• Prepared treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms stocked, neat and clean
• Interviewed patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
• Checked patients in and out and showed patients to examination rooms and prepared them for the physician
• Prepared and administered oral medications as directed by a physician
• Collected blood, stool and urine samples, logged the specimens and prepared them for testing
• Authorized drug refills and confirmed prior authorization from the insurance companies
• Explained treatment procedures, medications, diets, or physicians' instructions to patients
• Cleaned and sterilized instruments and disposed of contaminated supplies according to OSHA standards
• Scheduled consultations with new patients, answered office phones, faxed authorizations to insurance companies, received payments and insurance information
Great work environment
Registered Nurse- Post Partum/Level II Nursery (Current Employee) –  Beaufort, SCSeptember 24, 2014
Assess infants, attend deliveries & transition neonates, monitor lab results & vital signs, collect lab specimens, coordinate care of patients with physicians & family members, provide education.
Pros
great coworkers
good place
Phlebotomy Intern (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCAugust 22, 2014
learn a lot about phlebotomy while working as a student phlebotomist and i really enjoy the environment and the patients
Great Place to work!!!!
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCAugust 4, 2014
Everyone here is amazing! I was very impressed with everything at BMH from management to fellow RT's, RN's, MD's, and so on. To me a place where you love to go every day is all you need to say about a job. This was the best place I worked, hands down!!!
Fast-paced med/surg/oncology floor
RN staff (Former Employee) –  Beaufort, SCApril 29, 2014
A typical day for me here is to function as a primary nurse to a varied patient population. I also serve as a mentor and preceptor to new nurses. The hardest part of the job is the patient volume. The best part of this job is great coworkers.
Pros
competitive wages
Cons
12 hour shifts
Nice small town hopital set in a lovely coastal town.
Hematology Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Beaufort,SCApril 9, 2014
This was a typical small town hospital that lacked many of the "conviences" of a large medical center but provided quality care to local citizens.

4.4