Beaulieu of America

Beaulieu of America Employer Reviews

Being a Tem Player
Yarn Department Lead Person (Current Employee), Chatsworth, GAFebruary 17, 2015
Perform basic operations while reducing waste and insuring continual production.
Follow all basic safety and housekeeping practices.
AS-400
Fix Mixed or Mislabeled Yarn
Job Safety Survey
Activity Review Sheet
Evaluation Sheet
Productive with fast paced work line
Foam Operator (Former Employee), Dalton, GAJanuary 21, 2015
Inside environmental place and Productive with reliable and independent working people.
Excellent company with great company outings
Mechanic / electrician (Former Employee), Bridgeport AlaJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: challenges at work
Cons: night shift
Workday was long, yet the work was interesting. Dealing with new machines always presents challenges and time consuming repairs. Management was one of the best ever seen, with great co- workers. The hardest part was working night shift trying to adjust life back to normal on days off. The best part was meeting new challenges with each trouble call.
bad management
MECHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Bridgeport, ALJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: the shift worked
Cons: most of the time no breaks
Checking spec sheet to the labels , checking heat setting . and then run production. It is hard to do a job when u are not given the tools for the job.Management with family members working under them.The hours where good.Doing twelve hour shift with no breaks very common happening.
Productive and fun place to work
PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), Dalton, GADecember 29, 2014
It was a good place to work. My co-workers were a good bunch of people to work with. They were like my family. We where always learning something new with the payroll system that we used. I love working for this company.
good job
Twisting Operator (Former Employee), Bridgeport, ALNovember 20, 2014
always on time, got all work done and kept area clean, made sure job was ready for next employee
It was a good place to work
Lead-person Shipping and receiving (Former Employee), dalton, gaOctober 14, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: pay
BOA was the pioneer leader in flooring at the time that I worked for them and I was proud to be apart of their brand. I would recommend this career to others.
Unpredictable
Coating Assistant Department Manager (Current Employee), Dalton, GAOctober 6, 2014
Pros: experienced gained as assistant manager
Cons: job security
Pull reports from previous production run, review off quality, waste and short rolls contributed to previous production run, ordered chemicals for the latex application process, conducted new hire interviews.
Could be better!
Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee), Dalton, GASeptember 30, 2014
Nothing new
could be more organized
management could be more understanding AND FAIR
team member are more concerning than management is
A challenging place to work.
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee), Chatsworth, GASeptember 26, 2014
Beaulieu has provided me one opportunity after another to learn and grow, and for that I will always be grateful. I enjoy what I do tremendously.
productive
heatset (Former Employee), Eufaula, ALSeptember 16, 2014
12 hour shifts 2 days on, 2 days off with rotating weekends. sometimes you didn't get the necessary breaks in those 12 hours
aarons
LTO (Current Employee), Adairsville, GASeptember 3, 2014
i always tried to come and make sure my task gets done everyday i worked over many nights to get the job done .
Not a great place to work
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Bridgeport, ALAugust 18, 2014
Pros: 12 hour shift
Cons: over priced company health insurance
The only redeeming qualities are my current driving partner, and the faith our supervisor has in us to do the job correctly and safely without being micro-managed.
Good place to work.
Customer Service (Former Employee), ChatsworthJuly 24, 2014
Pros: schedule
Cons: management not good
Answer phone, place orders and check order status. Check prices, inventory and back orders.
Good Job
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Boaz, ALJune 27, 2014
Pros: good work enviroment
Started as a floor worker and advanced up to shift supervisor. Good co workers and managers..
sussen operator
sussen operator (Former Employee), Bridgeport, ALJune 8, 2014
Pros: depending on what typr of yarn i had to run on my machine
Cons: didnt take a break if my machine ran bad tried in everyway to get one of and keep them running
I enjoyed and was out goin never negative I do believe I stressed my self out and got overwhelmed.
A large plant with many machines and nice managers.
Spinner (Former Employee), Bridgeport, ALJune 5, 2014
A typical day at work is staying very busy most of the time. I learned that quality and safety are both very important, management always wanted to know our views on how to make the work place better and safer, most of my co-workers did their jobs. The hardest part was doffing packages, for my age, and the most enjoyable part was knowing that I trained a lot of good employees. In the end I enjoyed my job with them
I made friends there and enjoyed my job.
Tufting machine operator (Former Employee), ChatsworthMay 18, 2014
I learned several of the skills needed to be a tufting machine operator.
small family oriented
Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee), Chatsworth, GAApril 8, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no good management or leaders
it used to be a nice, small, clean, and very organized until new management took over then I leaned that all good things will end. management at the location I worked at was respectful and understanding until again when new management took over then that all went out the door it was their way or the highway, you was always wrong they were always right and I believe the location I was at I truly believe that they were totally against women. there were only two women the rest men and they let us go within the same week for bogus reasons. they told fibs and found fault in everything we did no matter how hard we tried.
A great place to work.
Master Inspector (Former Employee), Dalton, GAApril 7, 2014
Pros: floating holiday, great place to learn different jobs
Cons: short breaks, clean up day
I worked any where from 8 to 12 hours a day. I inspected the finished product off a coater. I learn the process of making carpet. My co-workers were very helpful to anyone that might needed help. The management praised you for a job well done and also pointed out any mistakes that mite have been made.

1 2 3

About Beaulieu of America

For Beaulieu of America, red-carpet fashion is what's on the¬†floor. Chances are you have had Beaulieu underfoot; the company is – Read more

Beaulieu of America Salaries