Beaulieu of America

Beaulieu of America Employer Reviews

aarons
LTO (Current Employee), Adairsville, GASeptember 3, 2014
i always tried to come and make sure my task gets done everyday i worked over many nights to get the job done .
Not a great place to work
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Bridgeport, ALAugust 18, 2014
Pros: 12 hour shift
Cons: over priced company health insurance
The only redeeming qualities are my current driving partner, and the faith our supervisor has in us to do the job correctly and safely without being micro-managed.
Good place to work.
Customer Service (Former Employee), ChatsworthJuly 24, 2014
Pros: schedule
Cons: management not good
Answer phone, place orders and check order status. Check prices, inventory and back orders.
Good Job
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Boaz, ALJune 27, 2014
Pros: good work enviroment
Started as a floor worker and advanced up to shift supervisor. Good co workers and managers..
sussen operator
sussen operator (Former Employee), Bridgeport, ALJune 8, 2014
Pros: depending on what typr of yarn i had to run on my machine
Cons: didnt take a break if my machine ran bad tried in everyway to get one of and keep them running
I enjoyed and was out goin never negative I do believe I stressed my self out and got overwhelmed.
A large plant with many machines and nice managers.
Spinner (Former Employee), Bridgeport, ALJune 5, 2014
A typical day at work is staying very busy most of the time. I learned that quality and safety are both very important, management always wanted to know our views on how to make the work place better and safer, most of my co-workers did their jobs. The hardest part was doffing packages, for my age, and the most enjoyable part was knowing that I trained – more... a lot of good employees. In the end I enjoyed my job with them – less
I made friends there and enjoyed my job.
Tufting machine operator (Former Employee), ChatsworthMay 18, 2014
I learned several of the skills needed to be a tufting machine operator.
small family oriented
Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee), Chatsworth, GAApril 8, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no good management or leaders
it used to be a nice, small, clean, and very organized until new management took over then I leaned that all good things will end. management at the location I worked at was respectful and understanding until again when new management took over then that all went out the door it was their way or the highway, you was always wrong they were always right – more... and I believe the location I was at I truly believe that they were totally against women. there were only two women the rest men and they let us go within the same week for bogus reasons. they told fibs and found fault in everything we did no matter how hard we tried. – less
A great place to work.
Master Inspector (Former Employee), Dalton, GAApril 7, 2014
Pros: floating holiday, great place to learn different jobs
Cons: short breaks, clean up day
I worked any where from 8 to 12 hours a day. I inspected the finished product off a coater. I learn the process of making carpet. My co-workers were very helpful to anyone that might needed help. The management praised you for a job well done and also pointed out any mistakes that mite have been made.
a good company
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAMarch 17, 2014
Pros: lots of over time
Cons: company relocated
Beaulieu of america is a carpet manufacture company ,i would unload shipping containers place rolls of carpet in racks locations ,keep inventory as well order pull place in bulk trucks for next day delivery , i really enjoy the co-work and,management .
Ever changing corporate environment
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Dalton, GAMarch 14, 2014
It is a great company with a great product that is well received. Constant re branding, production and billing issues and account manager turnover has left Bay Area dealers very hesitant to purchase products.

I enjoyed problem solving with my dealers.

Constantly changing management, sales managers due to low compensation and very little management – more... hands on. – less
Not a good place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee), Eufaula, ALDecember 13, 2013
People did not care about team work our anything to do with work.
hectic and not enjoyable
Seussen Operator (Current Employee), Bridgeport, ALNovember 7, 2013
Pros: friendly faces of co-workers
Cons: healthcare, no team work, poor management (excluding supervisors)
Come in get on the job, Don't associate, and work your tail off all day and sometimes you will get a break. The only thing I have learned at Beaulieu is that there are people who really need there jobs and will kill their selves to keep them. Most my co-workers are hard workers and mostly friendly. Hardest part of my job is all of it. Mentally and physically – more... stressful. Most enjoyable part of my job is?? Break time!! – less
Rewarding
Maintenance Electrician (Current Employee), Dalton, GANovember 6, 2013
Pros: dont have to clock out for lunch
Cons: work is sometimes dependent on economy
I've learned all of my basic team working skills here. Great family oriented folks.
very poor maagment
Warper Operator (Former Employee), Chatsworth, GAOctober 2, 2013
learnd how to run a warper and tufting machine. it was a very fast passed inviorment. management was very poor due to poor attitude. benefits was not very good and they did not appricate there employes very well.
Productive workplace, Good co-workers, Bad management
Twister Operator (Former Employee), Bridgeport, ALSeptember 30, 2013
Overall a great job for full-time employee's but dangerous machines need to be updated and management needs improving
You had to get production or get wrote up. It was very hot in the area I worked but I enjoyed every year I worked there.
Operator/Laborer (Former Employee), Eufaula, ALSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: they gave us a steak dinner every 5 years you are there
Cons: we have very short breaks 15min in the morning, 20 min lunch, and another 15min in the evening
Beaulieu was a productive and fun place. When you have good management and awesome co workers you don't mind getting up out your bed early in the morning to go to work, I worked there 15 years. The job ended in January 2011
working with carpet
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chatsworth, GASeptember 5, 2013
placing carpet orders and answering calls with sales reps and fax and file paper work
Big company.
Second Shift Lead (Former Employee), Dalton, GASeptember 3, 2013
Beaulieu is a very large industry. It provides jobs in almost every kind of conceivable kind. It can be hard to work there as is true of most jobs but, as with most things you tend to get out of something what you put into it. If one applies themselves and tries to further their education or skill level it is possible to move up in this company. The – more... owner of this company I have met, which was an honor for me because he is a man who is extremely busy running a global company. This gentleman is wealthy, understandably, however he is also personable and friendly which, to me , is saying a lot for someone who is that busy and so much on his mind. The company is a publicly traded company if I am not mistaken but, the owner, majority stock holder is a pleasant man to meet. That says a lot to people when some one of his stature makes the time to come through and meet his employees. – less
Best company I ever worked for
Vendor/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 1, 2013
Pros: great benifits, people interaction, travel
Cons: loss of job
This was my dream job. I loved going to work. I traveled to 19 different Home Depots as a vendor representative. I sold carpet to them, trained their staff on product, selling, and presentation of product.

1 2 3

About Beaulieu of America

For Beaulieu of America, red-carpet fashion is what's on the¬†floor. Chances are you have had Beaulieu underfoot; the company is – Read more