Beaumont Health System Employee Reviews

Good Place to work overall
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIJune 21, 2017
I've been at Beaumont Health for 13 years. I feel that it was a great place to learn and to grow for the registered nurse. If I was not progressing onto a new career, I would potentially still continue to work there.
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 13, 2017
The company needs to focus more on how they train management. There were several managers that I encountered that did not know how to deal with people.
awesome company
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MEDICAID SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIJune 13, 2017
the experience I gained as a recruiter I will forever hold near and dear to my heart. working for this company was the best career choice I have made thus far
Pros
lunches were often provided
i loved this work environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 13, 2017
this is a great company to work for. If I knew then what I know now I would still be here. currently filling out apps to get back in. great employee moral.
Great job while it lasted
Medical Transcriptionist/Editor (Former Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIJune 12, 2017
I was happily employed by Beaumont for 15 years until my position was eliminated. The benefits provided were great with minimal out of pocket costs to employees at that time.
Stressful
Registered Vascular Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  Taylor, MIJune 7, 2017
They care about their patients, but not too much about their employee's. It is a very stressful place to work as there is not much room for movement.
Here you are just another employee #
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  MichiganJune 6, 2017
Working at Beaumont made me completely change my career from the medical field to NOT the medical field. Many Many Many Micro Managers!! Very sad to see how many long term employees were let go every year right before the holidays!
Great workers
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIJune 3, 2017
Beaumonts employees are some of the best! Depending on the floor you get to work with some of the nicest and most caring people ever. I would highly recommend working here
Very friendly environment
Patient Registration Representative (Current Employee) –  West Bloomfield Township, MIJune 1, 2017
People who work here truly care about the well being of their patients and staff alike. It has been a pleasure to work for such a thriving company. I have worked here for over 6 years now and have had nothing but pleasant experiences.
RN (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMay 29, 2017
I loved working for Beaumont Troy Hospital. The overall vibe is very friendly. It is a medium-sized hospital that serves a great variety of patients. The staffing was pretty good (compared to other places I have worked at).
Pros
great working atmosphere
Cons
scarce raises
very hard place
Activity Director (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXMay 28, 2017
hard place to work if you are 50 or older, the administrator is young and likes people who is thin and young. The staff is very nice and cares about the residents. you will be working over time and no pay will be given . the quote of administrator is " if you cant do your work and paper work done in 8 hours your not organized. that is a person who has other people doing their work.
Pros
good insurance, clean, good staff, clean residents
Cons
needs new management that cares about staff
productive, great co workers
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIMay 26, 2017
a typical day at work is never typical it could go one of two ways. i could come in and we be short staff and I'm slammed with patients or come it have a lite load and able to spend more one one time with each patient. either way the day goes i put on a positive attitude and make the best of a sticky situation if I'm in one that is.
Pros
benefits, patients, learning different things everyday, making my own schedule
Cons
breaks, manager to employee communication, favoritism
Not understanding
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIMay 25, 2017
I have two children that can at any moment in time get sick and need their mom there to take care of them. When I had to call off work due to my daughter needing me to take her to the emergency room due to hemorrhaging after a tonsillectomy my supervisor did not seem to really care. I ended up getting a written warning about my call offs due to my daughter being ill prior to the surgery as well as after her surgery.
Cons
Short breaks
great
Royal Oak - Clinical Nurse II (Current Employee) –  MichiganMay 24, 2017
They have provided for me and my family for the last 20 years and have not had any issues with any of the managers. I have always been able to learn new processes and was encouraged to obtain higher education
Pros
learning
Cons
exhausting
Production and fun place to work
CSR/ Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  St Clr Shores, MIMay 18, 2017
Working at Beaumont great benefits , great company to work for. Great pay. i would definitely recommend them to family & friends and wouldn't mind going back myself.
Stressful, however, rewarding
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIMay 18, 2017
Some days stressful and some days not so stressful. The most rewarding part of my job and what I do is talking and caring for the patients. I love it
demanding, stessful
Medical Technologist, Generalist (Current Employee) –  Taylor, MIMay 13, 2017
It is very busy and demanding and stressful. You have to work different shifts. Also, yous shortage of sts have to work midnight shift and long hours.
Fun energetic work place
Costumer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMay 9, 2017
Feels like working with family someone is always there to help main focus patients & patient family & friends very awesome work environment could not be happier to be apart of the Beaumont team
Great hospital, with excellent staff, not such good management
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIApril 25, 2017
Beaumont is a great hospital, the nursing staff is amazing. The nursing assistants are also exceptional. Overall they provide excellent patient care, sadly working for them is a different story. Management was terrible, absolutely the worst management I have experienced before. I highly suggest that it is address, otherwise I would not recommend them for employers.
Productive and help ful environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXApril 24, 2017
was a helpful and productive environment willing to assist with the needs of others. very flexiable scheduling. pay was great will to pick when needed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beaumont Health System. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval