Beaumont Hospital

Beaumont Hospital Employee Reviews

Productive place to work.
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MIJune 17, 2015
Pros: helping peoplpe
I cared for my set of patients with the things they needed. I took their vital signs t the appropriate times and I assisted the nurses.
Positive environment to work in
Rehab Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Royal Oak, MIJune 5, 2015
Pros: part time house with good pay
Cons: late hours
I liked being a Nursing Assistant & helping Nurses with patient care. This was a good introduction into medical world for me. I helped get patient to their physical therapy & liked taking vitals and glucose monitoring. The amount I had to do for 15 patients on my own did get daunting. I always finished medical documentation, but my energy level would be very low by the end of my shift since I was the sole NA for 3 other nurses & at times up to 15 patients.
beaumont
Environmental Attendant (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MIMay 30, 2015
beaumont was a great place to work I enjoyed holidays off and the weekends off of work the also provided a very relax training and work environment
Great establishment
Helping Hands Companion - (Contingent) (Former Employee), Madison Heights, MIMay 5, 2015
Pros: Great life skills
Cons: flu shorts required
Great establishment
Beautiful clients to assist
Great life skills
Opportunities to grow
good
good good good
good good good
cleaning in a productive work environment
Environmental Service Attendant (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MIApril 29, 2015
Beaumont is a comfortable environment to work in. Knowing that you can put a smile on a person face, just by saying hi makes my day. Cleaning the hospital to the best of my ability, let's me know that I am the right person for the job. My department keeps the accuracy going by checking in on me and making sure my work is complete. The hardest part of my job is that I have to go home and I feel I'm missing out on making somebody smile.
Good Job
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee), Gross PointeApril 27, 2015
Pros: Nice people to work with
Cons: Sometimes Un-organized
Good work environment, everyone works as a team. Busy days throughout the week, slow on weekends. Learned how to multitask and be well organized.
Fast past, fun work environment
Barista/Cashier (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MIApril 24, 2015
Great environment, great staff, great customers. Everyone is very kind and caring, always willing to help one another out. It's a home away from home.
Fun enviroment with good co-workers
Patient Transporter (Current Employee), Grosse Pointe, MIMarch 24, 2015
A typical day at work consists of completing diagnostic radiographic procedures in the radiology department of a 404-bed teaching hospital. Performing these exams in a timely manner. Managing 18 to 20 procedures per shift, while maintaining high quality of patient care and diagnostic radiographs. My co-workers are a blessing. We work well together to take care of the patients. The most enjoyable part of my job is the hands on experience I gain with the patients.
Great experience
Volunteer (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MIMarch 24, 2015
This was a great experience for me to learn how the mammography field works. I have gained a lot of knowledge that I will be taking with me in my feature.
Fast Pace, detailed orientated, patient relations
Nutrition Services Assistant (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MIMarch 21, 2015
Pros: interacting with patients, their family and staff to help create the 5 star service.
Cons: you are exposed to many different germs, possibly getting cold or other virus at times. (not always)
The main thing in my day to day function is to interact with the patient when taking them their meals and assist them and their guest to make their stay the best it can be in a hospital. 5 star service.
OK Experience
Line Cook (Former Employee), Royal Oak, MIMarch 19, 2015
Busy feeding over 3,500 patients, Training was ok, fast pace hospital, Great skill builder, made some great friendships
Great for experience and starting out
Epic Application Analyst (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MichiganFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: access to beaumont providers, hospital system growing
Cons: insurance limited to inside beaumont network, no education reimbursement for non clinical personal
Hardest part is dealing with the culture. Physicians are held with the highest respect and can be very demanding on others that work for them.
Fun place to work, lots of room for growth, sometimes short staffed
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Troy, MIFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: great managers, lots of potential for career growth, friendly environment.
Cons: parking is very far from hospital.
Overall, I like working for beaumont. Everyone on my unit works very well together. I like my managers, I can go to them to talk with them about anything. Everyone in general, even people who come from different floors to our floor are very friendly. It is a great learning environment and they provide so many different types of positions so its possible for students to work there.
Most respected and refered Hospital in Michigan
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee), Madison Heights, MIFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: very well managed
Cons: benefit exempt.
I feel Beaumont was a good place to work. They genuinely seemed to care about their employees and their opinions mattered.
Love cleaning
Environmental Services Aide (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MIFebruary 13, 2015
Making sure the surrounding area of the patients and Hospital is very important and Beaumont made sure you were comfortable with your stay and the cleanliness of the facility was done on a daily basis.
Plenty of diverse work experience, nice people, corporate benefits available
Business Office Registrar/Insurance Specialist (Former Employee), Royal Oak, MIFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: biweekly accumulation of hourly paid time off
Cons: no maternity leave policy, only fmla guidelines
A typical day you punch in, work your assigned queues managing accounts by date of service in the "One Chart" system, multi task working patient's files inputting correct info and correcting any miss-information, contacting patients for up coming procedures to pre-register them, calling ahead to insurance company's or finding information on-line regarding coverage and authorization information. Sometimes must code procedures and diagnoses in-order to obtain authorizations. Must complete yearly on-line mandatories and attend weekly/monthly meetings for process improvement and staff cohesiveness.
work
Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), Grosse Pointe, MIJanuary 23, 2015
A typical day is getting your assigment and getting vital signs, check people blood sugar,
Great Job
Patient Financial Representative (Former Employee), Troy, MIJanuary 9, 2015
It was a cool job meet a lot of great people. I enjoyed the overtime and I enjoyed the opportunity given. I liked working the long hours and enjoyed being there talking to the customers. I felt very productive working there.
Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MIDecember 30, 2014
My Co workers are team players, I respect my management team, I have learned about the spine, hips and knee replacements. A typical day at work is having patience with people from all different walks of life and cultures, but most of all I enjoy my job.
Fun Job - Taught discipline, and great stress reliever.
Patient Registrar & Patient Transportation (Former Employee), Royal Oak, MINovember 29, 2014
Working with either adults or children in the progression of their skills and personal empowerment proved to be a very satisfying experience.

1 2 3 4 5