Responsible for providing excellent customer service to sales consultants and clients in USA, Canada and Puerto Rico including staff development, plans and forecasts while directing the division to meet customer satisfaction goals.
• Monitored and analyzed workflow and implemented strategies to improve service quality and cost efficiency.
• Directed the hiring, training and staffing of the customer service division.
• Enhanced organization’s customer care center operations through implementation of proven workforce management and scheduling strategies.
• Developed quality control departmental standards and implemented a formal Quality Assurance call monitoring process.
• Prepare monthly departmental activity reports for Senior Officers.
• Manage start up of Canadian division Customer Care Center.
• Consistently achieved daily, weekly and monthly service level agreements.
• Successfully implemented recognition programs for the department.
• Manage e-mail correspondence to the field.