beauty collection Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Amazing product training !
Store Manager, Calabasas (Current Employee) –  Calabasas, CAMarch 21, 2017
Overall a great place to work and learn about Skin, Hair and makeup.
Amazing training weekly with Vendors and. great quarterly events !
B C have the best in Skin and hair care products.
Low Wages/Unprofessional Management
Stock Manager (Former Employee) –  Malibu, CANovember 15, 2016
I was hired as a manager but had no input in decision making or ideas about efficiency or effectiveness in my department. I was responsible for all shipping, store transfers, receiving of all shipments, placing orders for merchandise, daily cycle counts, damages, cleaning and organizing the store and more but I was hired in at $12.00 per hour. The space I was expected to work in was literally less than 200 square feet.
The owner of this company and the Director of Stores care nothing about their employees, but only about lining their own pockets with money.
Pros
Free product samples
Cons
Tiny work area, unrealistic pay and expectations, unprofessional management
Great Workplace
Cosmetics Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Manhattan Beach, CAAugust 15, 2016
Working for a family owed company has been amazing!!!
There really value your opinion and appreciate your work. I have learned so much the past year and for my first year being a Department Manager I can't complain about my experience. They most enjoyable part of my job is getting to help out clients with they're needs and educating them on beauty products
Pros
Getting trained by different hair, skin, and makeup products
so much fun
Beauty Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  West Hollywood, CAMay 22, 2016
it didn't even feel like work. sometimes business did get slow . but great perks and training while working there .management was very helpful
A place where I have been allowed to express my creative skills
Visual Manager/ Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAMarch 30, 2015
A typical day includes store inspection, restocking, and reconfiguring different product displays as per my design layout. I have learned that visually stunning merchandizing techniques generate higher sales. I have had to oversee store projects and manage other staff members to implement many of my design plans and ideas, which can at times become one of the hardest parts of my job, but is also usually very rewarding. The most enjoyable part of my job has always been seeing my creative visions having a positive impact for the store aesthetically which increases the store's revenue.
Pros
Creative expression, friendly staff
Cons
Opportunity for upward mobility
Ok job for the starters
WAREHOUSE TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  North Hills, CAApril 7, 2014
I like working in beauty collection because the job is easy, i have cool co-workers, and its fun. Its just that the boss is super strict and its making us feel like we're in a cage when he and shes outside with us.
Pros
Fun, Easy job, Great co-workers.
Cons
Super strict boss.