BeavEx Employee Reviews

Good job
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXNovember 15, 2017
This is a job. The only bad thing against the company
Isthat they don provide any kind of benefits to the employee/ and they dont pay any vacations. The good think is the employee can take vacacion when they need it.
Pros
can take vacacion when you need
Cons
they dont have benefits.they dont pay vacations
Delivery
Forklift Operator/Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXOctober 31, 2017
I would deliver pack and load products onto trucks according to company's schedule. Also, i would unload goods as per client specifications and review deliveries with customers to ensure products meets their needs.
fun work place
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 31, 2017
A typical day at work is 10 hours you learned your job from your fellow coworker, management was not around much. The hardest part of the job was finding drivers for the remote areas
Pros
quiet surrounding
Cons
short lunch
No periodic Review of Drivers. Quals, Lost Contracts, Pay Cuts
Route Manager/Driver (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 28, 2017
Company was paying drivers based on rates that weren't even relevant. The company then lost contracts and then started cutting drivers salaries. We have workers who are driving without even a valid drivers license or expired insurance.

Management makes excuses about why they are cutting drivers pay. As an independent contractor my responsibility is to worry about my bottom line not the companies. My job is to make sure the product gets there on time. If I am taking care of my part of the bargain, pay should never be cut, period. Get everything in writing!
Pros
Finishing Early
Cons
Starting Early
Friendly Co Workers
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 16, 2017
My day consist of a lot of driving interacting with people getting to learn different routes .Willingness to work in different type of weather while learning how to work at a fast pace in a fast environment. The hardest part about my job is dealing with the everyday challenge of the traffic while trying to get the job done in a timely manner. I enjoy meeting different people and making their job easy by getting them their product to them on schedule .Which allows them the opportunity to be productive within the company. My job has given me the opportunity to grow in the transportation industry. I've seen the great demand for this type of work which helps me to be more proactive in doing my job.
Pros
ontime deliveries
Cons
late on a delivery
easy job driving
Driver (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCSeptember 28, 2017
This is contract work delivering packages. They provide all instructions for delivery and I am free to deliver within a specified time frame. The boss is very nice.
This job your are have to be Independent
Customer Services/Courier (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 25, 2017
I like to worked for this company. The only one I don't like is I have to drive for long time.You have to be Independent and have to be friendly to the customer when you pickup sample from the clinic
Pros
N.A
Cons
No break
short term employment recommended
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MASeptember 22, 2017
This job will work you and your van to death. Then they will wave goodbye as your left stranded on the side of the road. But a great schedule if you are working on other endeavors.
Pros
weekends AND holidays off
Cons
unorganized pay to work ratio is no good.
Hours are long and pay is good if you are willing to be away from your family a lot
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 11, 2017
The management is all over the place, they don't work as a team. The pay can be great, but it takes a lot of hours and tie away from your family. The work is fast paced and time consuming.
Pros
freedom to work as you want
Cons
You dont make money unles you work constantly
great company
Independent Contractor/Driver (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 8, 2017
I was courier at Beavex. Great opportunity for some one who looking to work independently and able to make his our her own hours, Very reliable management that would do many things for its employers.
Enjoyable
Medical Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJAugust 31, 2017
A great job, work has been decreasing, pay is commision, its enjoyable but sporadic, covers a more than 100 miles a day. No time off, no job progression.
Pros
No micro management
Cons
No time off
An ok place to work with good people
Rt Driver (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 29, 2017
I had an out of town Rt. which was ok but I think the rate of pay could have been better. But all in all an average a good work place with good people
Pros
Good average place to work
Cons
pay could have been brtter
poor
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 25, 2017
there is no benefits and traffic and bank tellers are always complaining and being late because we need to process checks into the warehouse as soon as possible.
Pros
.25 per miles
Cons
complaints
Very stressful/low pay/no organization
Subcontractor/Laborer / Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXAugust 25, 2017
You are rushed from the time you get to work, until the time you get off. Your route is rarely ever easy. They do not pay good. There is no organization whatsoever. The management has no clue as to what they are managing.
Pros
Home early
Cons
Just about everything
Senior Management in Absentia
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 19, 2017
Poor leadership that has lead to a corrosive company culture.

Bleak outlook for growth and prosperity largely hampered by the lack of liquidity, contraction of profitable businesses, and the unwillingness of senior leadership to adjust quickly to a rapidly changing environment to meet demands of competitive low margin industry.
Meet new people
Driver (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAAugust 19, 2017
Have fun driving, and meeting new people thing only thing I didn't like was you sign a contract for a route but they did abide about it. Not enough money for the work like we living off our check as the other getting rich
Great place
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 10, 2017
Beavex was a great place to work, Pay was excellent . Management was great. It was not a fast pace to work. It was a job that I looked forward to getting up in the morning and going to.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Had to use your own car
best job i ever had outside of the military
Courier (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 4, 2017
the time you arrive depends on your shift. My area always had breakfast for us and would have our work load preset for us. Communication was top notch never really had a problem with anything plus we also had a basket ball hoop to play on if we where done plus the boss would always give any extra work for more money if it was available
Pros
your on your own and all you needed was a car and the beavex polo
Cons
getting to know your route
Productive and many outgoing people to work along with
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXJuly 24, 2017
A typical day at work go in at 5:30 A.M and sign in pack up all my shipment orders then sign for them and deliver them too locations.
What I learned is how to scan items load and unload big vehicles scan for ever item then get signatures from nurses or doctors.
Pros
Free breakfast on Fridays
Cons
Hot warehouse
Delivery
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 16, 2017
Prepare Itemmized delivery sheet for products to be delivered and pick up from the assigned route.Grouping and routing deliveries according to thedesigned route. Scan information such as name, address of the account.type medicine number,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BeavEx. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7