BeavEx Employee Reviews

Work is steady however pay cuts come every year.
Pharmaceutical courier - Independent contractor (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXJanuary 24, 2017
Work is easy. Load up pharmaceuticals in the morning and deliver them all across your set area. You utilise your own vehicle and gas. And are considered a contractor (1099) which means no benefits and your job can be cut by the loss of a contract. Management can be complicated at times but its a give and take relationship.
Pros
The pay and hours are great.
Cons
No breaks, Contracted out, Taxes, use your own vehicle, pay for chimerical insurance, and pay cuts every year.
Awesome Employees
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 14, 2017
The employees are awesome people to work with. Made lifelong friendships. They make you feel at home and welcome.

Management has unrealistic expectations.

The hardest part of the job is being able to complete all tasks within 10 hours.

The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting our Independent Contractors and building a relationship with them.
Pros
Employees are professional and they make you feel at home.
Cons
Lots of overtime
Management cares about management not employees
Currier/Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  OKC, OKJanuary 16, 2017
Days can be long and hectic. The pay can be great, but it comes with a great amount of work and stress. Most days are 10 to 12 hours long. We are independent contractors and the our pay continues to be cut by corporate. Some of us are making half of what we did 3 years ago and doing the same amount of work.
Pros
pay and working alone most of the time
Cons
pay, management, long hours
Job is great for entry level employee
Weekend Dispatcher / SSL Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lexington, SCDecember 17, 2016
Like the company and the fact that no one is over my shoulders every five minutes.
A typical day for me is to come in scan emails for jobs over the week ends, bill those jobs before 2. Do a daily count of inventory, dispatch jobs, inbound parts and ship out parts, unloading truck.
Pros
It's steady employment
Cons
short break, low pay can't afford company insurance
My overall experience was a good one it allow me to experience new adventures.
Independent Contractor/Driver (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAAugust 31, 2016
A typical day is routine and similar every day. It's a dedicated route. You're able to build relationships with the customer that you see daily. Time management is keep and the ability to prioritize is crucial. You meet new people from several parts of the world which is an enjoyable part of the job.
Cons
Management makes changes in compensation without advance notice, You either except the reduction in pay or you leave.
Very Unorganized
Employee (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 16, 2017
Troubles with this company are top to bottom. Dealing with the corporate structure was very difficult. Wasn't too bad on a terminal level. Getting anything paid almost an impossibility. Company is dealing with lots of structure and money issues.
Productive work place and great pay
Back Up Driver (Former Employee) –  2120 Powers Ferry Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30339January 26, 2017
Working for Beavex was a great experience. Work at own pace. Good people be around and always there. Great delivery Team!
Pros
Long lunch, Good timing til next delivery
Cons
Long distance delivery
Relocated
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 23, 2016
Independent contractor. Great company to work for. Developed multiple customer skills. Learn how to operate your own business, communication skills, and people relation skills also .
Pros
Independantly work
Cons
Extra fees required to do the job
Individual work environment with a team goal
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXJanuary 24, 2017
Great company to work for, good for an entry level delivery persons. Working as an independent person with a team goal of delivering all products, great work environment.
no raises and dismal benefits
CSR (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 10, 2017
none to tell they consider you lucky to have a job and point it out on a daily basis. there is no training provided and you are consistently spoken to as if you are a child
Pros
Cons
no breaks, eat at desk
bad management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAFebruary 19, 2017
very bad management got injured on the job, no sense of instruction, hostile towards warehouse associates no safety guidelines and unsanitary conditions
Pros
good pay
Cons
hostile managers
Fast paced work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 3, 2016
The time at BeavEx has been great at first I thought it was too fast but soon caught onto speed. You get to know some amazing people at the pharmacies and make a great relationship.
Pros
Take long lunch, take your own pace
Cons
No benefits, no paid vacation
Challenging Workplace
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXNovember 2, 2016
very fast paced environment and diverse courier contractor base challenging to understand. Must know how to be a team player and be able to spend long days on your feet.
Fast pace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CASeptember 13, 2016
Beavex was a hard place to work at. From unloading full containers to pulling orders, it was always busy and management was poor. Ultimately the biggest account was lost and everyone was laid off.
Pros
Always work
Cons
Bad managament
Beavex SUCKS !! Hostile environment !! Upper management swears, yells, belittles and gets away with it !!!
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Cromwell, CTMay 20, 2016
Beavex is by far the worst company I have ever worked for in my 35 years of experience in the transportation industry. The manager yells, screams, swears and will threaten your job as often as he can. I was told by the customers all he did was bash me and blame me for everything. He was reported to HR several times by many employees and still he has a job. DO NOT EVER THINK OF WORKING FOR BEAVEX !!! You will be ABUSED ..VERBALLY..MENTALLY..EMOTIONALLY !!
Pros
My co workers were awesome!!!
Cons
BEAVEX FN SUCKS !!!
Medical
Revenue Cycle Specialist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAOctober 12, 2016
I don't want to be forced to write a review for any of the companies I have worked. But great people and great environment.
Contract Driver (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 15, 2016
Timed stops
How to use a scanner
Management very helpful
Co-workers very knowledgeable
Drive your own vehicle
Provide your own gas
Pros
No one over your shoulder
Cons
Short breaks
Beavex and tight margins
Supply Chain Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCApril 20, 2016
My direct supervisor was strict and fair, always took time to train and explain his expectations from day one right away.

Company ran in tight margins and constantly revising our supply chain routing looking to reduce cost in any way possible to a point carriers couldn't be profitable and we had to constantly change over..
Pros
Benefits and people I worked with
Cons
Always had to be politically correct
nice company
Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pennsauken, NJJuly 25, 2016
nice company to work for, great hours, pay not so good.
great place to meet new people and a lot of over time during holidays season.
prodcutive
IC Contractor (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 26, 2016
Its a pleasure to be able to meet new people every day its a bonus to be able to use your own car to deliver your daily supplies. Good environment all from managers to co-workers.
Pros
felxisble hours
Cons
Not enough work pace

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BeavEx. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7