bebe Stores, Inc.

bebe Stores, Inc. Employer Reviews

Fun and upbeat
District Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 26, 2015
Fun fashion and selling enviroment. Great starter company for young adults to start off with and grow within the ladders. rewarding
bebe is like my family
Personal Stylist (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAMarch 16, 2015
a typical at day at work for bebe is pretty awesome. I'm the key holder for the store and what my job consist is loss prevention, visual merchandiser, and shift supervisor. the management team makes bebe a fun, loving, and positive place to work. when I started there I didn't know much about retail and what customer service was really about. customer Service isn't only about greeting someone but its also about getting to know your clients and hopefully building friendly relationships with them. my co workers have taught me that and so much more about being a key holder. I think the most enjoyable part of work is that its truly like a family at work but we also learn a lot from each other and its always fun to train the stylist into creating a fun positive friendly environment for our customers to shop.
A good place to start in retail.
Sales Associate (part-time) (Former Employee), Glendale, CAMarch 15, 2015
Bebe is a great company to start a career in retail. I learned very well how to provide customer service and how to work in team.
Competitive sales
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), new yorkMarch 12, 2015
I was able to maintain the assistant manager's position through direction from store and district managers. Effectively stocked floor quantities. Enjoyed window display direction through implementation of company standards.
Productive and fast pace enviorment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Garden City, NYMarch 4, 2015
Pros: discount
Cons: short breaks
Loved making new clients and helping them feel the best they could before they left my care. We had sale and commission goals which we exceeded on more than one occasion as a team and individually.
Fun work place
Stylist (Former Employee), Denver,COFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: working in fashion
Cons: limited advancement
BEBE is a great and exciting place to work. I learned about clientele etiquette and the competitive world of retail sales.
Productive and fun place to work
Stylist and Stock (Former Employee), Queens, NYFebruary 10, 2015
The customer service was great! I basically was in charge of the stock and sometimes dressing rooms so i didn't have a chance to have on-the-spot communication with the customers. Overall it was a good job just for people that can work till late.
Fun working environment
Design Intern (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: free food on occasion, fast paced environment
Cons: not a permanent position
Great hands on experience in the fashion industry!
No benefits, min. wage and only 12 weeks long.
Flexible hours to work around school or another job.
Exciting workplace with minimum and flexible hours
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 9, 2015
I have a lot of passion towards this company that has taught me social and leadership skills. Hands on experience with customers with a supportive team.
Enjoyable, excellent employee discount
Stylist/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Sterling Heights, MIFebruary 7, 2015
I enjoyed working at Bebe for two years. The first year management was excellent. The last year management was extremely poor and unorganized. I learned how to communicate better with people. Co-workers were nice to work with and easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was doing vision and dressing mannequins. The most enjoyable part of the job was making your daily sales quota and receiving a 50% discount on items.
Bebe on Rodeo Drive
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Beverly Hills, CAFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: 401k, great managers, good work environment, reasonable pay.
Cons: it's retail, so as long as you know how to work your hours you will be fine.
The store closed 2 years ago, but wow what a beautiful location.
This was Beverly Hills dawling... I was stoked that I had landed this gig.

Amazing fashion, great discount, management were strict- but not unreasonable, my coworkers were easy to get along with, good environment.
The owner of Bebe, Manny would come by with the designers in tow...Hello, how often do you get to meet the founder of the international company you work for?

And of course the clients,.... beautiful people shopping on Rodeo Dr. Celebs, college co-eds,reality stars, models, comediennes, homemakers and secretaries. So much fun to dress them.

Best thing: location
Hardest: large tourist population with limited space in their luggage.

All in all-this was a great company to work for, I highly recommend them.
Fun
Stylist (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: healthcare
meeting different people visiting to dc and gaining relationships with potential clients
Stepping stone
Fashion stylist (Former Employee), daly city, caJanuary 22, 2015
My time at bebe was short and sweet. It was my first retail job, i learned the basics i needed to know in order the have good customer service.

All the girls there were fun and smart and I made friends. The management team was ok, the difficult about it was that basically all the girls who worked there including the managers we were all the same age range which made some things complicated.

I had a great discount.
Fun work enviorment with awesome client interactions.
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Friendswood, TXJanuary 19, 2015
A typical day at bebe consist of entering the store and instantly engaging with customers in order to help wardrobe them for events. I learned to be humble and to work with every customer regardless of their financial situation. As a member of the management staff, the team was amazing, ensuring that company numbers were met for the year. The co-workers are like a big family and are definitely the most enjoyable part of the job.
ABSOLUTELY FUN.
Store Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: promotions, recongnitions.
Cons: n/a
BEBE was one of the BEST retail store to work at. I loved the staff as a whole, the management experience that I received, the staff that I had to supervised and just love the company as a whole.
Fashionable work place
Stylist/Cashier (Former Employee), Elmhurst, NYJanuary 13, 2015
I was a sales associate I would have a certain goal to obtain throughout every shift. I would sell and checkout my clients. I also would assist with different styles and fits on the customer.
energetic place of work for image consulting
Stylist (Current Employee), Richmond, VADecember 30, 2014
Pros: management
Cons: non commission
great employees, fast pace, moderate workload, great management structure,good location,low loss prevention issues
Flawless Fashion
Stylist Assistant/Cashier (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYDecember 29, 2014
Helping my clients find everything that they need in a fast but fashion forward manner. Fixing the Visuals in the window for the store.and responsible for knowing all the companies info in the back of my head at all times.
Productive fashionable work place
Sales Specialist (Retail) (Former Employee), Emeryville, CADecember 8, 2014
Pros: fun being a personal stylist
Clock in, get chatted in by store manager, clean store and organize upon opening. Greet clients entering store and assist them in finding whatever clothes they need. Answer phones, process remote and charge sends. Clean and straighten store before closing, write down productivity, chat out, and clock out.
Excellent Customer Service ratings
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 1, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunch breaks
Cons: not enough hours
good customer service ratings but the hardest part of the job was some of the customers attitudes and standing on my feet but the enjoyable part of the job was making the customers happy

1 2 3 4 5

About bebe Stores, Inc.

ABOUT BEBE bebe is a global lifestyle brand that believes feeling sexy and looking great instills confidence. Our expert designs – Read more

bebe Stores, Inc. Photos