The position is full-time and in-house only, based out of our corporate headquarters in Los Gatos, California. Please no contractors or consultants.
A leader in combining style with function in the juvenile products industry, Bebe Au Lait LLC specializes in designing innovative and fashionable solutions for modern parents.
Senior Creative and Graphic Design Manager
Bebe Au Lait LLC is looking for a Senior Creative and Graphic Design Manager who will fit into our company culture. This person should be a hands-on, results-minded individual who strives to create innovative and stylish products.
- Demonstrate excellence in design, creative thought, problem solving and the creative ability to imagine and execute ideas
- Create unique, high quality award winning pattern designs that embody the Bebe Au Lait brand.
- Work with product development department to create structural packaging designs including die lines, packaging prototypes and mock-ups.
- Develop all product packaging graphics
- Layout all related materials including user manuals, packaging inserts, warning labels, etc.
- Prepare technical files for printers and oversee production process
- Possess ability to extend brand identity, working within defined company style
- Assist in the development of brand standards
- Work within the brand identity to develop concepts for all printed materials including advertising, product catalogs, brochures, sales materials, newsletters, business cards & stationery, signage, etc.
- Work within the brand identity to develop concepts for tradeshow booth design, creation, and production.
- Work closely with commercial printers throughout production processes
- Work within the brand identity to develop concepts and refinements to the company’s web-sites.
- Drive the on-going look and feel of the Company’s web presence.
- Manage graphic designers' daily workload and provide overall supervision
- Manage web developers’ daily workload and provide overall supervision
- 7+ years experience in a graphic design and production
- Textile pattern design experience
- Strong, conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities including a solid background in print, packaging, branding, typography, catalog production, retail graphics, and some web design experience
- BA degree in graphic design or equivalent
- Experience in consumer products (with infant products a plus) and advertising design
- Get the big picture of brand development and promotion
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced understanding of file formats and digital pre-press
- Strong Digital Photography and color correction skills
- Excellent typography skills
- Flexible, positive attitude and the ability to accept constructive feedback
- A resourceful and collaborative team player
- Clear communication skills, personal organization, and attention to details
- Position may require night or weekend work when necessary.
- The position is full-time and in-house only, based out of our corporate headquarters in Los Gatos, California. Please no contractors or consultants.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. If interested, please send your resume, portfolio and cover letter (include salary requirements).