Technical Field Service Representative – Dallas, TX Job
Applicants must apply with this URL: https://ciims.cindexinc.com/job/70a808
Beckart Environmental, Inc. has an immediate need for a Technical Service Representative to support our Industrial wastewater treatment systems in the southwest with future opportunity to advance into sales. If you are a passionate technical professional that likes to work in an independent, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
You will be primarily responsible for working with a Regional Manager on executing service plans in existing accounts. This will involve the completion of agreed upon services in your assigned accounts, and providing customer with problem solving support. You will also assist with start-ups of both new applications in current customers, and in transitioning competitively-held accounts to Beckart Environmental, Inc. This position will also require you to build strong relationships with your assigned customer base to generate a high level of customer satisfaction. If applicable, relocation assistance would be provided for the right candidate.
Territory / Location Information: The position is home based in the Dallas metro area preferably and covers TX, OK, AR, and LA primarily.
- Provide routine service support and system audits to existing wastewater treatment installations within the region and optimizing chemical treatment programs
- Assist Sales Representatives with plant surveys of prospective customers
- Assist Sales Representatives with start-ups of new applications in both existing customers and new accounts
- Provide technical support to customers
- Engage in problem solving to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
- Travel within assigned sales territory
- Associates Technical Degree or High School Diploma with Industry Experience
- Hands-on mechanical aptitude
- Basic chemical understanding or experience
- 20 – 40% overnight travel required to support sales territory
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- 4 year degree
- Strong hands-on mechanical assembly experience
- Wastewater treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of wastewater treatment systems
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
You must apply through the following URL - copy & paste, make sure there are no spaces: