Becker College Employee Reviews

Amazing college
Student Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 10, 2017
Becker college is a great community and has many job opportunities within the two campuses. Becker was like home to me. I worked in admissions and it was such a great opportunity to build my public speaking and confidence.
Fast paced environment
Full Time Student (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 5, 2017
Great clinical experience, enjoyed the staff and administration. The clinical instructors were hands on allowing for much exposure to a wide array of procedures and patient care
Student learning
Programmer on Becker AR (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAMay 25, 2017
I did this as a student on a student project. It was lead by teachers to teach students about a relatively new technology, Tango from Google, and trying to adapt that to a school tour.
Made great Connections
Leadership/HR (Current Employee) –  Leicester, MAMay 23, 2017
I was able to make amazing connections with fellow students, staff members at Becker college, and outside of Becker college through Campus Activities Board and Volleyball. I am greatly appreciative for everyone who made me who I am today that I met at Becker.
Pros
People
Cons
Prices
A great experience
CAMPUS ACTIVITIES GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 8, 2017
I work with friends, and my bosses are great. It is a campus job so the benefits are not that amazing besides it being close to my residence hall. I enjoy getting to do work for clients and my bosses
Becker college is a decent teaching experience
Adjunct professor (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 16, 2017
Students are more dependent on classroom instruction and most need to be prodded to develop independent thinking and application skills. The college provides good resources to help its teachers.
Family like environment and easy going
Student Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Leicester, MANovember 2, 2016
Working in as a tour guide for Becker College was fairly easy. Due to my class schedule I only worked two days a week there and most of the time i was just waiting to have families come in so i could give them a tour of my campus.
Pros
easy job
Cons
giving tours of the animal clinic
Work Study Job
Work Study (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 27, 2016
My first job was calling graduates and asking if they would like to donate to the incoming freshmen scholarship. This job was two hours a night and depending on you, four or five days a week. My second job was working in the school library. Every hour I would walk around and get a head count.
Good Place to Work
Presidential Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 22, 2016
I enjoy working for Becker College. I do many jobs for the college and enjoy being involved. Every day is different considering what I do. My boss is a great person.
Average college job experience
Kennel Assistant (Former Employee) –  Leicester, MAMay 19, 2016
A good way to make money while still attending school, Becker makes sure your work study hours are utilized. Did not learn much and did not get much hands-on experience doing technical work, also not enough one-on-one time with kennel animals.

Want to know more about Becker College?

Ask a question
It was a very productive and learning environment.
Phonaton Manager (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAApril 30, 2016
I contacted fellow Becker College Alumni and encouraged them to make a pledge towards the Becker Funds to assist students with a chance in getting scholarships.
Fun
Equestrian Team (Former Employee) –  Leicester, MAFebruary 17, 2016
This school was a fun place to be, until I started getting up in my years, that is when I realized how bad the school started to become, I am glad that I left when I did.
Was a great job, but was only summer help, would have stayed there, kids good of got discount on colledge
House Keeping (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAOctober 21, 2015
Maintained cleanliness for the students and teachers.
Made sure everything was maintained and all in good condition. Went by the office schedule. This was a great job.
Pros
Loved it
Cons
summer help-
rewarding work on a personal level
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  worcester maAugust 10, 2015
I am on the 3rd shift at Becker College, I work with little or no supervision, I enjoy working with the employees on 3rd shift, there really is no hard part of my job I like to work and learn quickly,
the enjoyable part of my job is getting my work done on time and in the right way
Pros
working 3rd shift helped with my children's schedule of school and other activities
Productive College to work at and study there too
Study Abroad Marketing (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJuly 29, 2015
I have learned so much over the course of the year at Becker College. From designing simple logos, to creating complex animations. I had a fun time there while I study there.
work at becker/sdf
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAJune 26, 2015
the work experience was good i enjoyed working there, the managers and higher up people treated me very and problems i had i was able to talk to them about. i enjoyed that type of work
Area Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAMay 9, 2015
Reports to the Director of Residence Life and Conduct, the Area Coordinator fosters a safe, positive, and inclusive community environment that encourages students to develop their full potential. This position is responsible for the overall operation, administration, supervision, leadership and vision for an area of campus residence facilities. Major responsibilities include but are not limited to staff supervision, student contact advising, discipline, programming and community development, auxiliary area, and administration and training. The actions of the Area Coordinator must reflect the position held and be consistent with the mission, vision and values of Becker College. This is a live-in, 12 month, professional administrative position.
Rewarding opportunity to teach to a wide variety of students.
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAMarch 28, 2015
Enjoy teaching sociology with all its' aspects. Enjoy encouraging class participation and engagement. Enjoy helping students with their papers, extra credit presents, and field observations outside of the classroom.
Pros
Working with the students
Cons
A very long commute and lack of job security, a noncompetitive salary and no benefits.
I find it rewarding to assist college students, faculty, and the general public with their information and research needs.
Library Assistant (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MassachusettsMarch 17, 2015
I have drawn upon my experiences in previous public and academic library work environments at this, my present library position. I work best when allowed to work independently. However, I encourage management to keep all lines of communication open with me and to provide me with both positive and negative feedback regarding my performance, in order that I may continuously seek self-improvement. I also derive satisfaction from training associates in library service areas that will benefit both their own career development and the needs of the library's clientele. The hardest part of the job is when a patron is reluctant to share their needs with me. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a patron tells me that I have succeeded in helping them achieve whatever goal they had when they had walked into the library that day.
Pros
Wonderful print and electronic resources to learn about and share with patrons.
Cons
Unlike my previous library positions, this is a part-time job, so I do not receive health care benefits through it.
Happy people striving to improve
Director (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MADecember 31, 2014
Work with people who want to make a difference, opinions are listened to, change is expected, colleagues are great, expectations are high, results are required, but support is always available.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Becker College. Our community is ready to answer.

Becker College Reviews by Location