Becker Professional Education Employee Reviews

Great work opportunity
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 19, 2017
The work balance in unprecedented. It is a fun work environment that allows you to be creative within your territory. It is a work from home opportunity, which is desired in todays job market.
Bpe
Field Marketing Specialist (remote office) (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 11, 2017
Working from home office is great to have, that was the best part of this employment. The benefits are okay, I've had better. The HR department isn't very friendly or helpful, in my opinion. The Management was okay, but felt they wanted me to hit my goals only for THEIR successs, not for my personal success with the company.
Flexible and Fun job with great rewards
Campus Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJune 27, 2017
Becker Professional Education is a great company as they strive for excellence as a Certified Public Account (CPA) exam review course. I am proud to say that I worked for this company because they were able to teach me a lot about team work, communication, and time-management. I had nothing but a positive experience with the people that I worked with in a team, as my superiors, or the customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to organize events and be able to meet new people constantly while having fun.
Pros
Compensation, Culture, Communication
A great volunteer work
International Campus Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 28, 2017
Being the first international campus ambassador, I was able to help my peers to understand Becker and Becker's service. Also, I assisted them with the understanding of requirements and studying process of CPA exams.
great
Campus Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIMay 3, 2017
great place for a college student to earn a free cpa review. I was able to participate in other job fairs at different universities. quarterly training.
Campus Ambassador for Becker Education
Campus Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 1, 2017
I was a campus ambassador for Becker Education. This included holding meetings to try to sell current students on buying Becker Education information to study for the CPA.
Low maintenance and informational!
Campus Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXApril 9, 2017
Requires a couple of hours here and there to form presentation. Communication is mainly through email with a conference call every so often. Get paid through free education software.
Great people
Quality Assurance Director (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAApril 1, 2017
The people are nice and professional. I feel that everyone is there to do their job and help one another achieve the company goals. The management is supportive of your personal goals.
Pros
work life balance, tuition assistance for higher education degrees
Cons
short staffed, lots of work
A fun and exciting place to work!
Campus Ambassador/Student Aide (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJanuary 30, 2017
I dealt with all sorts of professionals (CPAs, CEs, CMAs, etc...), and had a lot of fun.
I learned how difficult it is to schedule an event that involves at least seven different organizations.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
getting everyone onboard
Billing & Receivables Representative (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILNovember 2, 2016
Great place to work. Fun and productive. Co workers always friendly and willing to help. Management always willing to help. Always work to do. I enjoy the people at the job
Pros
work from home
Cons
30 min lunch
Former Account Manager
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 14, 2016
The job itself is great. Unfortunately the culture of it's parent company, DeVry, has seeped into a once fun organization. Management has become a team of numbers only with no regard for their clients. New management is being hired into the organization with no experience and no clue how to lead a team. The pay is very low compared to Becker's competitors while providing nowhere near as many resources in the field outside of sales force updates. California and west region managers are completely incompetent.
Pros
Flexible schedules, expense and mileage reimbursement, great clients
Cons
Pay, Management, severe lack of career advancement
Good Company
Account Manager – Great Lakes Region (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 5, 2016
I have enjoyed my time and love my Great Lakes Team. The flexibility in making your own schedule but producing off your hard work is rewarding.
Excellent Firm
Campus Representative - University of Utah (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 13, 2016
The management is incredible to work with, the job functions are set just above your ability to give you the chance to stretch yourself and improve yourself, excellent opportunity to work seamlessly in teams.
Fun and energetic marketing
Becker CPA Student Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MINovember 18, 2015
Job requires marketing for the CPA review to fellow students. Great orientation at the beginning of the year, but serious lack of communication since then.
Pros
Free CPA exam review, students are informed
Cons
lack of communication
Review of Becker
Director of Business Development (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILOctober 18, 2015
Worked from hone, start up company in a larger organization. Bad organization, management is limited in knowledge surrounding the product matter, and communication was lacking.
Pros
Work from home, travel, great people
Cons
no management communications
Great Place to Work!
N/A (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILApril 2, 2015
Becker is a good company that offers a competitive salary package, outstanding benefits and ongoing support for career development. I would recommend anyone to work at Becker. Management is very connected and concerned with the thoughts and experience all employees have while working for the company and always encourage internal career advancement.
Pros
401K matching, Paid Time Off, Remote Work
Great palce to work at with a relax environment and friendly people
System Support Intern (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAMarch 16, 2015
Typical day includes organizing priorities for the day and picking up where I left off. Performing tasks and completing them before moving on to the next. I learned a lot of technical skills related to my field of study. Learning different ways to troubleshoot and applying the solution. Learn how to create a plan of steps to follow to ensure a smooth operation. Co-workers were very helpful and patient with my learning process and often offered their knowledge to get me through. They made me feel a part of the team although my time was limited to work as an intern.
good
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (Current Employee) –  university of bridgeportFebruary 4, 2015
love to work very productive and helpful in future help students for their future goals towards CPA exam expensive but vary productive
Good well you're in college
Campus Ambassador (Former Employee) –  New JerseyApril 22, 2014
Perfect job for college student that wants to take the CPA exam in the future
Excellent opportunity for aspiring CPAs
Campus Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALMarch 17, 2014
Being a Becker Campus Ambassador is a great opportunity for students who would like to prepare for the CPA, learn how to represent a company and sell its services in a professional manner, and network with professors, professionals, and students in the Accounting industry. Ambassadors can perform nearly 100% of their duties in accordance with their preexisting schedules and if they perform their job sufficiently, will receive the premiere CPA preparation package for free.
Pros
Free CPA preparation, flexible schedule, opportunity for relevant experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Becker Professional Education. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6