PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR RESPONSE TO THE JOB POSTING YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF SPORTS CARDS AND THE HOBBY IN GENERAL.
The first and last word when it comes to news and information on sports cards and memorabilia, Beckett Media has been the voice of record in the collectibles industry since its pioneering beginning in 1984. We are looking for a highly self-motivated and energetic individual with a passion for sports cards! Enthusiasts with at least 3-5 years of sales experience in any industry are an excellent fit for our sales representative position.
Beckett Media – Grading, located in Dallas, TX is currently seeking an experienced and hands-on Sales Representative to work in our new Fort Lauderdale, FL location. As a part of the Beckett Media team, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, maintaining key customer relationships, customer service, negotiating and closing business opportunities within your assigned area.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated and energetic individual with a passion for sports cards! Enthusiasts with at least 3-5 years of sales experience in any industry are an excellent fit for our sales representative position. The best candidate will be responsible for:
- Visiting on-site grading locations across the country
- Organizing and running tradeshows
- Researching grading problems (lost orders, entry and shipping errors, etc.) to determine the cause, then take steps to resolve the issue
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Spearheading business development opportunities
- Maintaining sales activity reports
- Creating and driving new business within a specified region
- Maintaining a stellar relationship with peers and company stakeholders
As an integral part of our sales and customer service team, you must have the drive, passion and tenacity to grow in our fast-paced setting. Qualified candidates will have the following attributes:
- Exceptional knowledge of the sports card-collecting hobby a must
- Ability to travel frequently
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- B2B sales experience and ability to generate new business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with sales planning and sales strategy development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of success in sales
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work alone or in a team
We offer a competitive salary PLUS commission plan that rewards employee performance! Our benefits package includes Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, paid time off, employee discounts, and much