Beckman Coulter, Inc. Employee Reviews

Good work life balance
Quality (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 22, 2017
Beckman Coulter is a good place to work, with good work/life balance and good site level management. Benefits are mid to low tier, and advancement is spotty. Pay is competitive. You can work other places for better benefits or more money, but Beckman does a good job of supporting people, so you'd have to decide how much harder you want to work for a few extra bucks.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Bottom line driven
Beckman Coulter is fun place to work job are easy and fun.
Picking and Packing (Former Employee) –  Sharon Hill, PAJune 14, 2017
i really like to work at Beckman Coulter inc manager is really nice he willing to give out work train listen to your problem. people are really friendly good place to work.
Best Place to work!
Technician, Material Handling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 14, 2017
This company was my favorite one of all to work in. Unfortunately I got laid off. Great enviroment, awesome people, the managers there were the best. My jobs was so interesting and cool and I really enjoyed my time there.
Advance Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 12, 2017
I worked in the receiving inspection department. I contacted field engineers on a daily for customer returns. I would break down centrifuges. Management is great at this company. I would not say that there is any hard part for this job at all, but there is a lot of physical work which is a great thing. Best thing about the company is the management and the benefits.
experience
Software Developer Intern (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAJune 8, 2017
It was a good experience to work at Beckman Coulter Inc. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my Manager and Mentor for their help and guidance all through my internship.
Numbers driven
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 8, 2017
Not for everyone, stats driven company and continuous improvement is expected . They follow a Japanese business model and depending on role you are expected to work holidays/weekends
Good Workplace with indoor games
JAVA/J2EE DEVELOPER (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAJune 1, 2017
Productive Workplace and good teammates, healthy work environment, able to communicate easily with business and third party clients, interactive discussions
Great place to work.
Technical Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  NYMay 31, 2017
its a really great place to work and I love the ambiance.co-workers are so friendly and I wholeheartedly sustain the CEO.its a fun place to work and the hospitality is really good.
Fun place to work in.
Document Control / Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAMay 30, 2017
People are nice and friendly.
Typical Day: Have breakfast then, at your computer, check your mail to resolve any existing or new issues regarding MasterControl.
Pros
Employees are friendly
Cons
N/a
Productive and funs work place
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brea CAMay 26, 2017
Great after all. I love to work there. I resigned because I have to relocated.
• Process and report cash receipts, along with cash flow forecast schedule of incoming revenues.
• Oversee credit card disputes and their resolutions.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed..

Want to know more about Beckman Coulter, Inc.?

Ask a question
good benefits, good pay, no life/work balance, "do whatever it takes" mentality regardless of your situation or personal life, horrible management
Electronics Technician Engineering (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 22, 2017
No work/life balance, and managers are not willing to hear you out. They will send you home as they see fit to meet their numbers. hard to advance in your department, most managers will tell you not to even try. It is a drag coming to work everyday and not knowing what the future holds.
Pros
good benefits and compensation
Beckman Coulter, Inc promotes excellence in customer service and satisfaction.
Senior Coordinator Logistics (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAMay 18, 2017
Beckman Coulter, Inc offers it's employee's the opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. It strives for continued innovation and growth within the medical field.
fun place to work
Application Scientist (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COMay 17, 2017
managment not forgiving. the team is cut throat and the sales team will do anything for themselves they are not customer focused and will even break the law.
Mediocre place to work
Engineer (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaMay 15, 2017
This company is really a stepping stone company. It is not innovative and uses out dated everything. People describe it as a "me too" company, they can't think of innovative stuff so they copy competitors. There is a really bad culture there, no team unity. The management in place is sad and weak, they are unable to fight for their directs. No matter the output employees are rated as meets most expectations, they don't even rate people meets expectations or higher any longer. There is no development, nothing of substance that could be put on a resume. Advancement is rare, you have to apply for different positions to move up. it is rare to be promoted. There is no accountability and no one gets fired so there are a lot of incompetent people causing damage to the companies product quality and reputation. I think it is an ok first job but not a place to stay for too long.
Pros
Stable, great work life balance
Cons
Poor management, no innovation, no growth and development, and no accountability (they don't fire anyone)
Avoid
Senior Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 2, 2017
Extremely disorganized company. Danaher buyout did not improve work/life balance or job satisfaction. Would not recommend to anyone who wants a life outside of work.
It was a wonderful company to work for.
Biostatistician Intern (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MNApril 23, 2017
I love to work at beckman coulter as I was luckily worked with a wonderful and supportive team. All the members in our team are very helpful and always be there for you to ask for help. My manager is a wonderful leader and he is always very patient and considerate and very supportive!!
Challenging fast paced atmosphere
Associate (Current Employee) –  Chaska, MNApril 17, 2017
Every day is different. Great coworkers and if you're willing to work hard, you will be rewarded. Advancement in the company is highly encouraged and cross functional teams are implemented often.
Pros
Great company with a long history
Cons
Can be very stressful
Heavy handed and "top heavy" corporation
Senior Quality Engineer-Contract (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAApril 10, 2017
Poor level of collaboration, and the company is dominated by fear of failure and strong dominating and arrogant personalities. I have nothing good to say about this employer, but some of my coworkers were great people.
Pros
Not much but pay was fair.
Cons
Everything else. Don't work here!
good place
Credit Collections Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAApril 9, 2017
really highly diverse company. but only invest in contractual employees but there .
cafeteria has great food options that work out really well if you picky
Productive work environment
Computer Specialist ­ Assistant Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 6, 2017
Assigned to various projects throughout Miami, Broward and the East Coast

Installed, modified, cleaned and upgraded computer hardware and software for various clients
Pros
Team Spirit
Cons
Healthcare was too expensive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beckman Coulter, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Beckman Coulter, Inc. Reviews by Location