Beckman Coulter, Inc.

Beckman Coulter, Inc. Employee Reviews

very fun
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Hebron, KYJuly 18, 2015
my positions at Beckman coulter has been a wonderful experience . I love the co workers I work with .working at Beckman has taught me to be even more a better person.
Great Company with excellent benefits
HR Representative II (Former Employee), Porterville CaJuly 14, 2015
A great place to work with dedicated management and an agile group of associates who work together to make a productive team.
Good Company to work for.
Senior Chemistry Field Service Engineer (Current Employee), Brea, CAJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Great support team
Cons: Travel
Good company to work for. They continuously strive to be number 1 in the laboratory platform and supply industry. Very competitive company.
Decent Place to work - Don't expect too much mobility
Coordinator Customer Support (Current Employee), Brea, CAJune 17, 2015
Pros: nice campus
Cons: sub par health insurance benefits
Standard package of benefits, with healthcare being a bit on the cheap side. Some questionable cost-saving choices by management, as with many corporations. Plenty of room within company and parent corporation to move around, but don't expect too much from management in terms of help.
Fun place to work
Development Scientist I (R&D) (Temp) (Former Employee), Brea, CAJune 17, 2015
Everybody is very friendly and welcoming. The work is manageable and routine. A lot of benefits for employees but they hire a lot of individuals as temps.
Great Employer
Customer Technical Specialist (Current Employee), Brea, CAJune 8, 2015
Great environment and co-workers. Typical day is answering phones for technical support for chemistry analyzers. Assisting customers in trouble shooting.
awesome company
inventory control / Forklife operator (Former Employee), Chino, CAJune 5, 2015
Pros: famaily work place
Cons: company moved
Beckman coulter is a wonderful company to work for they a family co. until 2012 when the to Danaher corp. this is way I stay there for 22 years

. a typical day at work was always like being at home working side by side with your dad.

.I learn how to be a leader has well as growing to become a better person.

. I had supervisor who will work side by side with you if help was needed.

.my co-workers was like my brothers.

. The hardest part of the job was when Danaher corp. brought the company and they close down the distribution warehouse and move to Kentucky.

. The most enjoyable part of the job we was family.
An excellent Company to Work
Senior Technician Distribution/Lead man (Former Employee), Chino, CAMay 31, 2015
Beckman Coulter is a company full of opportunities to grow .
My responsabilities working at Beckman Coulter were to satisfied customer needs making sure all orders were shipped in timely manner, preparing import and export, Dangerous goods documents ( IMO, IATA),resolving issues, attending carrier drivers or making appointments for special pick ups, coordinating special international pick ups for international shipments, preparing DHL or FedEx International shipping documents.
There was no such a hard job for me that I couldn't completed , I love challenges and work better under any hard circumstance.
I am an excellent team player , my co-workers enjoyed my help, I was treated respectfully.
very awesome work place
head of department (Former Employee), Porterville, CA.May 25, 2015
Pros: company barbeques, christmas break
Cons: no cons
a typical day at work was soldering diodes and a lot of other little parts on circuit boards for dialysis mother boards, I learned how to follow blueprints and build the boards according to manufacturers polarities, the co-workers were a little hard to work around at first but once they got to know me it was a much better work environment.
The hardest part of the job, sometimes the heat from the soldering iron would make the parts fail the testing process so I would haft to rebuild and that would slow down the production deadlines, the most enjoyable part was working with the company and the people that had been there for so long! I later got promoted to head of shipping
and there I shipped off raw circuit boards to the actual companies that actually made the Dialysis machines!
Micromanaged but pays well
Quality Engineer II (Current Employee), Indianapolis INMay 12, 2015
Pros: high end pay
Cons: work load acquisition company
The pay is great workload is heavy. A lot of re-orging by parent company otherwise good place to work. Managers are over worked must work independently often with little guidance.
Great company, management and team
Staff Development Scientist (Former Employee), Brea, CaliforniaMay 9, 2015
Led and managed all systems validation line support, CAPA current businesses, obsolescence, customer, complaints and after-sale cost reduction projects, Led performance verification and validation for a large chemistry menu expansion, software and hardware projects for very complex clinical chemistry instruments.
The most enjoyable, was being part in saving lives and improving laboratory testing and health care.
Easy work but not permanent job
Product Builder I (Former Employee), Miami FLMay 5, 2015
Pros: It is an excellent place to be working.
Cons: They work with temporary people for many years re- entering by many times.
I work in a production line with one part of the blood test machine.
I followed procedures for assemble my part using tools and wires as electronic piece to be add into the blood test machine.
I learn how to use many tools and electronic parts.
My co-workers work with other parts for the blood test machine and always been as teamwork and helpful each other.
The hardest part of the job was finishing the temporary position and wait 2 months in order to apply again for one more year as temporary employe with out any benefices.
Great place to work.
Advance Material Handler (Former Employee), Miami, FL 33196April 27, 2015
Pros: Good working hours, good pay, healthcare
Cons: The end of the month schedule.
Productive workplace, nice and clean work area, great people and co-workers, great healthcare plan, vacation and pay. The hardest part of the job was to meet the end of the month schedule. The best part, was the working hours, from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Great company to work for
Advanced Microcomputer Technician (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 24, 2015
This is a great company to work for. Great benefits, and compensation plans. Laid back yet challenging environment. I recommend this company.
Just machining
CNC Machinist (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAApril 19, 2015
I just machine parts, everyday. Good work environment. I learned a lot. My co-workers were great. I enjoyed the job. benefits were excellent.
Great company
Sales Engineer (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 16, 2015
The pioneer in Diagnostics. Rich heritage of innovation. Great founders. Arnold Beckman was the inventor of pH meter. Wallace Coulter invented Coulter principle. Was fortunate to have a great boss and few senior colleagues, some of whom are friends and continue to remain real-world encyclopedias to me on selling.
enviroment awesome
Manufacturing Planner/Purchasing Specialist (Former Employee), Fullerton, CAApril 15, 2015
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!people great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Accounting in AP/AR
Bio Science Manufacture (Current Employee), Brea, CAApril 2, 2015
Wonderful workplace it has a great atmosphere. Its a wonderful place to work in, the staff is very nice and social. I love everything about this company.
Opportunity
Quality Assurance Scientist II (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 2, 2015
It was a great opportunity. I learned a lot working them. We helped each other to achieve a common goal, which is quality.
OK place to work for
Distribution Specialist (Former Employee), Brea, CAMarch 31, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
Good place to work. management was OK at best since a new company took it over. Worked for 19 + years and they moved to Ky. and I didn't want to move.

1 2 3 4 5

About Beckman Coulter, Inc.

Beckman Coulter, Inc., the largest operating company of the Danaher family, is a manufacturer and marketer of biomedical testing – Read more

Beckman Coulter, Inc. Salaries

Field Service Engineer
$28.50 per hour

Beckman Coulter, Inc. Photos

A busy day at work.
Working with CBC machine.
Access blood analyzer machine