Exceptional candidates are encouraged to join our fast growing, well-funded, Software-as-a-Service company located in San Mateo, California. Beckon is redefining how companies manage, measure, and optimize marketing spend and performance across all channels. Beckon gives the world's best brands visibility and insight into their marketing - what's working and what's not, enabling them to beautifully communicate the business impact of everything marketing does.
Implementation Consultant/Project Manager
- Assist with defining project scope and objectives, and in managing project scope and delivery hours budget towards on-time, quality delivery
- Quickly gather requirements in customer-facing workshops, conference calls, and in-person meetings
- Configure the software solution, lead prototyping validation sessions, and gain customer sign-off on final deliverables
- Drive client enablement by authoring and delivering initial end-user training materials
- Contribute to project plans (deliverables, milestones) and status reports (progress, issues, risks)
- Able to drive multiple stakeholders to consensus and action
- Use strong time management skills to deliver multiple parallel workstreams
- Creatively solve problems via product workarounds acceptable to the customer, and clearly articulate desired designs to Product Management
- Maintain a relentless focus on customer satisfaction and ensuring the customer has a positive, value-added experience in every interaction
- This is a hands-on SaaS implementation service delivery, with the opportunity to be a Project Manager role for candidates with relevant experience or interest
Skills and Experience:
- At least two (2) years with a large management consulting firm delivering business process re-engineering, packaged software implementations, or similar consultative professional services – or equivalent experience from working in Marketing, Consulting, Strategy, or Software.
- Enterprise software implementation experience either as an end user in a large marketing department - or as a professional services consultant to a Global 2000 marketing department. Martech application experience strongly preferred (Unica, Marketo, Eloqua, Aprimo, Responsys, ExactTarget, Coremetrics, WebTrends, Doubleclick, Omniture, AdWords, ePiphany, Neolane, Orbis, MarketingCentral, AssetLink, Siebel, etc).
- Experience with traditional waterfall implementation methodology and Agile
- While front line marketing experience is not required, hands-on experience with marketing tools (Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture/SiteCatalyst, IBM CoreMetrics, SFDC Exact Target, Dart DFA, Social Data tools, etc.) or BI/dashboarding tools (Tableau, Qliqview, Domo, GoodData) is a plus.
- Familiarity with SaaS software and SaaS-related professional services a plus
- Fluency in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, and MS Visio
- Understanding of databases, tagging, and business intelligence/analytics tools helpful
- Comfortable with a startup environment, e.g. excited to challenge the status quo and to contribute to all aspects of Practice Development
- BA required; MS, MBA or PMP a plus
- Local candidates will be given strong preference
- Competitive salary and stock options based on experience, skills and qualifications
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Commuter Benefits Plans
- 401(k) plan