Beckon is seeking an experienced local Implementation Services Manager to join our fast growing, well-funded SaaS company located in San Mateo, California.
Beckon is redefining how companies manage, measure, and optimize marketing spend and performance across all channels. Beckon's Software-as-a-Service solution gives the world's best brands visibility and insight into their marketing - what's working and what's not, enabling them to beautifully communicate the business impact of everything marketing does.
- Assist with defining project scope and objectives, and in managing project scope and delivery hours budget towards on-time, quality delivery
- Quickly gather requirements in customer-facing workshops, conference calls, and in-person meetings
- Configure the software solution, lead prototyping validation sessions, and gain customer sign-off on final deliverables
- Drive client enablement by authoring and delivering initial end-user training materials
- Contribute to project plans (deliverables, milestones) and status reports (progress, issues, risks)
- Able to drive multiple stakeholders to consensus and action
- Use strong time management skills to deliver multiple parallel workstreams
- Creatively solve problems via product workarounds acceptable to the customer, and clearly articulate desired designs to Product Management
- Maintain a relentless focus on customer satisfaction and ensuring the customer has a positive, value-added experience in every interaction
- This is a hands-on SaaS implementation service delivery, with the opportunity to be a Project Manager role for candidates with relevant experience or interest
Skills and Experience:
- At least two (2) years with a large management consulting firm delivering business process re-engineering, packaged software implementations, or similar consultative professional services – or equivalent experience from working in Marketing, Consulting, Strategy, or Software.
- Enterprise software implementation experience either as an end user in a large marketing department - or as a professional services consultant to a Global 2000 marketing department. Martech application experience strongly preferred (Unica, Marketo, Eloqua, Aprimo, Responsys, ExactTarget, Coremetrics, WebTrends, Doubleclick, Omniture, AdWords, ePiphany, Neolane, Orbis, MarketingCentral, AssetLink, Siebel, etc).
- Experience with traditional waterfall implementation methodology and Agile
- Familiarity with SaaS software and SaaS-related professional services a plus
- Fluency in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, and MS Visio
- Understanding of databases, tagging, and business intelligence/analytics tools helpful
- Comfortable with a startup environment, e.g. excited to challenge the status quo and to contribute to all aspects of Practice Development
- Periodic travel to client sites nationwide
- BA required; MS, MBA or PMP a plus
- Non-local candidates must be willing to relocate
- Competitive salary based on experience, skills and qualifications
- Stock options
- Health Benefits
- 401(k) plan
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard