Bed Bath & Beyond
1,307 reviews

Bed Bath & Beyond Employee Reviews

Great environment and fun work place.
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 25, 2015
I had the honor of learning how to sell our merchandise to the customers. Working there was a great experience for me because it helped me enhance my sales and customer service skills.
Good hard work, but terrible advancement.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Victoria, TXJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Great break room, tested out products
Cons: No internal advancement, pay didn't match workload, wouldn't work with schedule
For being an inside job, it really will teach you the meaning of hard work. I enjoyed it for the most part, but when I realized there was literally no way for me to advance to ANY higher position WITHIN STORE.. that's when I realized this wasn't the job for me. I would work hard every day to the point of exhaustion and was only making $7.50 with no hope to advance.. When I found a second job, my managers refused to work with my new schedule that they cut my hours bad enough that it ended up not being worth the 5 minute drive. So needless to say, I eventually left.

I learned a lot about household items, though. And how to balance on top of a 12ft ladder. I also learned how to fold towels pretty well.
started out a fun place to work..
Sales Associate, Customer Service (Former Employee), Conroe, TXJuly 24, 2015
When I first got hired on it was fun, and everyone got along.. A new manager came in and was sexist..

* making sure the customer got what they came to get, plus answering the phone.
* learned more about different kitchen sets, and thread counts
* management was good then went down hill.
* co-workers same as management good then bad
* hardest part about my job not seeing my daughter
* enjoyable part was making new friends
Fast paced, friendly place to work
Overnight Stocker/Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Alot of good people
Cons: Not enough efficient and helpful leadership
I enjoyed working there because the majority of the managerial staff and most associates were strong, resilient and dependable people. It was not always easy dealing with the stress of overnight work but the people who work there are understanding. Most of them will try their best to work with your issues with the job.
It was a great place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), Spring, TXJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Snacks and rewards
Cons: Have to work at 5am
I learned how to offer a good customer service. The managers were great and committed with the customers and workers. In conclusion, the work environment was good and professional
productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJJuly 23, 2015
the days working their was great. I learned 2 new languages and learned everyone had a different taste.
the management was horrible so unorganized. my co workers were sometimes great and sometimes not so great. the hardest part was the inventory and stock rooms. everyday was
A Wonderful experience
Janitor and Cleaner (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 23, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: depenable people
It was a great place to work for and everybody is so friendly
the always had the greatest leaders at work to help you understand the sales and working with people when it comes to online purchses
Bed Bath and Beyond
Stocker (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Great People
Cons: low pay
I really enjoy the people I work with. Its hard work. The labor is pretty intense and the pay is not very good. It's a good job for someone out of high school.
Good Place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Cary, NCJuly 22, 2015
Bed Bath and Beyond is a great place to work, if you're okay with ladders! The managers are great and make you feel like you're part of the family!
Fast pace, overall good customer's
Cashier-Kitchen Associate (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Good home learning, and work environment experience
Cons: Loose hours to new emplyee's
The company constantly hires new people, giving all the hour's to the new hires and not to the senior staff.

Working their a year receiving a .50 raise only to find out a 2 week new hire was making the same wage with no previous work experience.

BUT the staff is friendly and kind, with a good connection.
Bigg HOT warehouse
Picker/Packer/Shipper (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 20, 2015
Pros: they pay me
Cons: they pay me
pick products. pack them and shipp it. Fill orders daily. Orders as big as 5000 sometimes 10000 orders daily. they sell very nice products. very expensvie.
Good Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Totowa NJJuly 18, 2015
Attending to customers to resolve any issue they may be experiencing placing their orders. Help customers navigate through the checkout process. My co-workers are great. We help each other when needed.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Recieving Manager (Former Employee), San Angelo, TXJuly 17, 2015
but it keeps making me do it I hate doing this typical day I would go to work and actually work while others worked working here was fun
The most enjoyable part of the job
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee), Jackson, MIJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Great hours, people and management
Cons: No benefits offered
I enjoyed working with the customers to ensure customer satisfaction. I did anything in my power to make sure the customer walked out of the store happy with any decisions/purchases that had been made. I am a friendly, outgoing person so I enjoy helping and doing for others.
An ideal first job.
Store Associate (Current Employee), Valencia, CAJuly 16, 2015
What I usually get to do is in the mornings we pull freight out to the floor and put away what needs filling and put away that is over stock. You learn plenty from the safety of the store to the guest needs. Management there are all friendly and easy to talk too, so are the coworkers there. We all learn to be a big happy family.
I enjoyed the workplace
Restocking shelves, assisting customers in sales (Former Employee), buford, gaJuly 15, 2015
The people are very nice and Im always willing to help customers with their bags to their car. I did everything from customer service to cashier to stock room.
Discover The Hidden Treasures
Assistant Store Manager - Operations (Former Employee), Waldorf, MDJuly 14, 2015
The opening manager determines the work cadence for the morning team. What ever is the opening manager's assigned area of expertise will determine the work flow for the morning hours.
Great enviornment to educate customers and focus on great service
Bed Bath & Beyond : Customer Service Manager (Current Employee), Denver coJuly 14, 2015
Always something new and different to educate customers about and be ready for the latest and greatest.
Management has a lot on their plate and everyday brings new challenges each day.
Coworkers come from all walks of life, can be very fun work environment.
Growth potential more limited if you do not want to become a store manager. All training is given.
Everyday brings new challenges and customers for a different experience.
I loved my job!
Inventory Control Manager/Office Manager (Former Employee), Albuquerque, New MexicoJuly 14, 2015
Pros: plenty of advancements
Cons: working the holiday hours for 13 years
Working for BB&B allowed me to experience all the facets of the company from being visible on the front end interacting with associates and customers applying various customer service skills to ensure that all employees are upholding the core values of the company, that no customer leaves unsatisfied with their shopping experience. I became a very flexible employee by learning and working different positions which allowed me to be used at any given time when the need arose. As a result of working for BB&B for almost 13+ years I have made a lifetime of friends whom I dearly miss working with.
Headed in the wrong direction
Manager (Current Employee), Towson, MDJuly 14, 2015
When I started working for BBB there was a lot of growth and room for advancement. Not any more. They are downsizing a lot of managers

1 2 3 4 5

About Bed Bath & Beyond

Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., along with its subsidiaries, is a chain of retail stores, operating under the names Bed Bath & – Read more

Bed Bath & Beyond Salaries

Store Manager
$60,000 per year
Inside Sales/Customer Service

Bed Bath & Beyond Photos

Rock Your Campus Event ; 20% off to college students.
College Event