Bedrosians Tile and Stone Employee Reviews

Loved working here
Showroom Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 10, 2018
Bedrosians was by far my most memorable customer service sales jobs I've ever had. I loved greeting customers, interacting with them on time selections, time design, colors and manufactures. Working with other sales representatives inside and outside was also very wonderful. I enjoyed interior design as well as the initial sales interactions directly with the costumers.
Pros
Sales, tiles, coworkers, instalation material knowlege
Cons
I have no complaints
Fun place to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CADecember 5, 2017
Great Management, fast paced environment , friendly customers and great pay. Learned about natural stone such as granite, quartz, travertine and marble. I also learned some interior design
Pros
paid time off and holidays
Cons
no 401k match
December 27, 2017

Thank you for the positive feedback and taking the time to share your experience. It’s encouraging to know that you had a positive experience working with Bedrosians and gained new skills while you were here. Bedrosians truly values its employees and offers opportunities to learn and grow. - Jeanette Perez

Stressful environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLNovember 7, 2017
A typical day began by helping walk in customers & phone calls. Nothing to crazy right?.. WRONG! The branch manager wants to control everything so bad that she stresses herself out and takes it out on everyone around her. Creates such a tense uncomfortable environment. Not a long term job she will eventually drive you out. Do not work here!
Pros
Pay, Benefits
Cons
Everything else.
January 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to briefly share your thoughts. To address your concern, we have recently implemented a new Management training course and are continuing to put together programs for managers to help them manage their staff in a positive and productive manner. As a company, Bedrosians places significant importance on training and providing the necessary tools to succeed for all employees at every level. We wish you the best in all your future professional and personal endeavors.

Great team at 161!
Showroom Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 3, 2017
During my short time at Bedrosians, I was welcomed in as family and was taught some invaluable lessons! The pay was competitive, for Seattle, and it was a great way to start in a booming business.
January 9, 2018

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time working at Bedrosians and felt like family. Bedrosians is a family-owned business, and has been for 70 years; we are happy that staff feels like family and we consider all employees part of the “Bedrosians family.” Most managers have been here long-term, primarily because we promote from within the company. We like to look at our current employees when filling management roles and promote from within - this is how much we value all of our employees.

We hope one day you may return to the Bedrosians family! In the meantime, we wish you the best of luck in all you do!

slow and fast paced environment depending on the day
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Rancho Mirage, CASeptember 30, 2017
Write up orders for customers per request. Open 7 days a week and leaning more towards retail although every other tile store is closed on weekends or only open Saturdays for only 4 hours. The most enjoyable part about this job is seeing pictures of finished installations of product you recommended.
Pros
45 minute lunch
Cons
management
Terrible management, no growth, Underpaid
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CASeptember 6, 2017
Wouldn't recommend working here. They pay the showroom associates almost double what they offer the warehouse team including the supervisor. No growth in terms of advancement. The training is next to none or if there is any the store manager won't set you up with the tools to do so. Be prepared to be micro managed and not trusted to complete simple tasks let alone run the warehouse.
Pros
Nice having weekends off
Cons
Store manager, no room for advancement, bad reputation with vendors and clients
A large family Family owned company with high standards.
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaSeptember 4, 2017
In outside sales it takes a while to build your customer base and to begin to make significant commissions. The management is responsive to the market and values your feedback. You will not be micro-managed unless you are not the self motivated type.
Pros
Excellent product line
Cons
the high deductible on the health Insurance makes it not such a great benefit.
Fun workplace
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJuly 5, 2017
Very nice working place. Supervisors are so friendly and the work is balance. 45 mins lunch/dinner break. Everything was perfectly arranged by orders.
Pros
Free pizza if you complete your 80 hrs
Cons
45 mins lunch/dinner
Customer service rep to much work with very little training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLJuly 2, 2017
Customer service rep at the doral, fl location.

Your job is to manage 80 different accounts, with different pricing and scheduled ship dates. The manager stresses her self out to much and that effects all the employees because she takes that anger out on them . People who work their haven't been their longer then 4 months including warehouse employees .
Pros
Full time job
Cons
Manager, Sytem is very difficult, Poor training
Great place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJune 16, 2017
They love there employees and do alot for you. Have great pay rates and take care of any issues. They listen to your ideas of ways to make the company a better place
Pros
Free juice
January 9, 2018

Thank you for your review and sharing your positive experience with Bedrosians! We are happy to hear you had a great experience at our Anaheim branch! Bedrosians definitely values employees at all levels, and we are thrilled to know you felt that. We're grateful to have had you with us. Thanks for your feedback!

Sales
sales (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 1, 2017
Sadly a very poor managed office in Jacksonville. Yes, turnover is high, but I do believe they have a great product. People leave within a few months. Not worth your time.
Pros
maybe pay
Cons
not sure
January 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest thoughts. I’m happy to hear that you believe we have great products - we certainly do! Bedrosians offers a variety of quality material for all tile and stone needs. Bedrosians’ vast product offerings accompanied with the company’s vision to be the most customer-centric tile company in the US has led the Company to be in business for 70 years and one of the largest independent porcelain tile and stone importers and distributors in the US.

It’s disappointing to hear your concerns, however I hope I can provide some clarification and positive steps that have recently been taken. Although employees leave for a variety of reasons (as they do in many companies), our turnover rate is lower than the national average so your comment on “high turnover rate” is mistaken.

To address your "poor managed office" comment, we are proud of having launched a new online training system that is available for all employees, known as Bedro University. Recently we implemented a Management and Leadership training course for all current and new managers. We continue to create new programs for managers to provide them with the training and tools they need to help manage their staff in a positive and productive manner.

Class A driver
Truck driver (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 13, 2017
I hated this job. Its hard to deliver to some of the places you go to. Those slabs are very heavy and can be dangerous. This is not a good company, all they care about is getting their stuff out.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Sales thinks they are in charge
sadly, owner only knowes his person pilots name... not employees
Decorator, Designer, Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAApril 6, 2017
Bedrosian talks a great talk but that is it. Sadly I choose to move on despite I made good money but still less than I was promised. I wanted to stay but the could not get their ducks in order......
Pros
discount... good hours
Cons
managers are sleezy
Strenghts in critera above but lacking in mangement professionalism
Sales and Service Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 15, 2017
See above, plus they treated me well. The minimum amount of travel was enjoyable. Interaction with customers was fun and rewarding. Desire and offer a for a national sales position caused me to leave the company. Management was friendly, but there we no learning opportunities.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL 32256March 4, 2017
Bedrosians is a family oriented business and a great atmosphere to be in. From leadership down, Bedrosians sets an example on how a workplace should operate.
Management sucks miami store/warehouse
na (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 30, 2017
Management bipolar disorder
Terrible management

Terrible management top to bottom. Apply at your own risk... Don't expect long term employment. Low pay,terrible benefits.
Miami fl
Pros
no pros
Cons
Anything you can think of........
Terrible management
Dispatcher/CSR (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 29, 2016
Fast paced, busy work environment
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAAugust 27, 2016
A typical day at work for Bedrosians Tile and Stone as a customer service representative would include but not be limited to, ensuring quality customer service and customer satisfaction, placing orders, answering and managing a multi line phone system, cashiering, applying cash and bank card refunds, filing and tracking inventory. While working for Bedrosians, I learned to advance my knowledge in product inventory specific to customer needs. My management team was knowledgeable and my co-workers were always supportive and encouraging. The hardest part of my job was resolving order discrepancies. The most enjoyable part of my job was developing and maintaining long standing, professional relationships with patrons.
Pros
Working with cohesive and supportive co-workers
Cons
Not enough job growth
Best job I've had so far
Warehouse Worker and Driver (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 17, 2016
I really love working here, Great team and great management! They know what they are doing here, great environment. Best part is working together with the team to get things done! Very helpful.
Worse job ever
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Former employee at San JoseJune 7, 2016
No room for growth
They expect you to work throughout your lunch and when you ask for it or even breaks the manager acts rude like you have no right to rest
Promises of raises that never make it to your check
Pros
Have a job
Cons
Friction between management and employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bedrosians Tile and Stone. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9