The Search Marketing Analyst will be responsible for managing complex and integrated campaigns that may include Paid Search (Pay-Per-Click), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Mobile Search and/or Social Media. The Analyst will manage and execute all tactical aspects of search campaigns and work within the expanding Media and Search capability, but will also work within cross-capability teams on large scale client engagements at Beeby Clark + Meyler to ensure we are delivering full, innovative digital solutions.
The Analyst will be responsible for merging and manipulating data from multiple sources, presenting the data in a format to tell a story, and drawing actionable conclusions and next steps. They will need to produce and deliver performance presentations with insightful analysis. The Analyst is expected to continually evolve strategies in order to exceed expectations. This requires an entrepreneurial spirit to drive innovation within campaign tactics and strategies. They will need to have the ability to adapt to changing marketing conditions – new opportunities, emerging trends, competitive challenges that enable the agency to deliver successful campaigns that solidify client engagements long term.
Overall responsibilities of the Search Marketing Analyst
- Day to day campaign management
o Keyword development to adhere to campaign objectives
o Creative copywriting – text-based titles and descriptions
o Landing page strategies
o Campaign bid management
o Create in-depth campaign reporting and analysis
- Recognize performance trends and implement enhancements and refinements accordingly
- Ongoing communication with clients to establish strong relationships
- Establish solid working relationships with publishers and vendor partners
- Implement established best practices and develop new ones
- Develop proficiencies with industry tools and resources
- Monitor emerging industry trends and communicate both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s Degree, previous agency experience a plus.
- Google AdWords Certification
- 1 to 3 years of online media experience, preferably Search Marketing
- Highly motivated and willing to work closely within a team structure
- Able to problem solve, prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time effectively
- Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- Excellent communication skills – both written and presentation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
This position can be based in either NYC or Stamford, CT.
Please send your resume and a cover letter (an email, a document, etc).
THIS IS A FULL-TIME IN-OFFICE POSITION PLEASE, NO OVERSEAS INQUIRIES
Full medical, dental, and vision benefits and PTO. Salary negotiable based on experience and skills.