Beeby Clark+Meyler, a fast-growing leader in integrated marketing and digital advertising solutions, seeks professionals passionate about digital media to join our team as a Search Engine Marketing Associate Analyst or Analyst.
Beeby Clark+Meyler has strong roots in interactive marketing and introducing interactivity across new and emerging media channels to help our clients achieve their marketing and sales goals. We possess expertise in strategic planning, creative services, social media, mobile media, digital media planning, search engine marketing, website design and development, and direct & database marketing. Our strategies are often planned and executed in multiple media channels.
The primary responsibilities of the Search Engine Marketing Associate and Analyst will include managing complex PPC search campaigns for a growing client base and functioning as a critical part of the client service team at Beeby Clark+Meyler.
This is a full-time position. We are seeking candidates with 1-3 years experience running PPC search campaigns, strong analytical skills, high-intellectual curiosity, easy comfort with spreadsheets and mathematical analyses, an attitude geared toward relentless problem solving, and the ability to learn quickly. We will prepare you and provide the expertise that you need to be successful...you will need to be very smart and apply yourself well.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience managing PPC search campaigns of moderate to high complexity
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and database analysis.
- Superior analytical abilities.
- Solid writing skills.
- Google Adwords Certification
- Digital advertising or marketing agency experience
- Great organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Pro-active self starter focused on solutions and not problem reporting
- A mix of right-brain and left-brain talents
- A good communicator: both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt, improvise, overcome in the face of unusual circumstances
- The desire to learn and grow in the field of search marketing and digital advertising.
- Demonstrate advanced strategic insight while managing complex search campaigns.
- Possesses solid communication skills to both develop and lead clients through results reviews
- Possesses well developed analytical ability to extract insight from data for presentation and planning purposes
- Establish budgets, forecasts, scheduling and benchmarks for search campaigns
- Perform campaign analysis: Manage metrics evaluation & reporting, as well as optimization recommendations
- Accountable for timely creation and delivery of accurate work to clients
- Develop and maintain ongoing client and vendor relationships
- Meet with industry representatives as needed to stay abreast of recent developments and opportunities
- Prepare and deliver presentations of search media campaigns as required
Please send your resume and a cover letter (an email, a document, etc).
THIS IS A FULL-TIME IN-OFFICE POSITION PLEASE, NO OVERSEAS INQUIRIES
Full medical, dental, and vision benefits and PTO. Salary $35,000-$55,000 based on experience and skills.
This position will be based in Stamford, CT.