Beech Brook has an exciting opportunity to join the agency Leadership team!
Since 1852, Beech Brook has been helping Northeast Ohio’s children and families. Today the 500-member staff serves more than 21,000 children each year through a wide range of mental health services including Residential and Day Treatment; an Intensive Treatment Unit; School- and Community-Based Mental Health Services, Foster Care and Adoption; Family Preservation; Early Childhood Services; Early Intervention and Parenting; and other services to youth and their families.
We currently have an opening for a CONTROLLER in our Pepper Pike, OH location.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Supervise payables and payroll functions
2. Maintain Accounting System and General Ledger
3. Supervision of Month-end Close to ensure timely and accurate issuance of financial statements
4. Financial Data Preparation & Reporting for all Programs and Grants
5. Administer and maintain financial internal controls
6. Internal and external audit coordination
7. Cost Allocation and Reporting
8. Preparation of Agency Cost Reports for Medicaid and IV-E programs
9. Preparation and maintenance of annual agency budget
10. Preparation and maintenance of budgets for contract and grant proposals
11. Provide Financial Analysis for Senior management of the agency
12. Special Projects as required
Candidate is required to have a Bachelors degree with a concentration in Accounting and a minimum of 5-10 years managerial experience. CPA is preferred.
If interested, please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Visit our website at www.beechbrook.org.
We offer the following benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and personal time)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program