beef o'bradys Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Good food with good co workers
Cook (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MISeptember 22, 2017
I would go into work at 8 a.m. and prep the food and get ready to cook and then cook the food to the fullest, do dishes, and clean up my work area when work was done. Management was amazing. Working with my co-workers was the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Learn more cooking skills
Cons
Relocating
Poor management
Cook (Current Employee) –  Live Oak, FLSeptember 4, 2017
The money is low and the management is poor. They dont know how to run a restaurant and they treat their workers like they are not human. I wouldnt recoment working or eating there.
Pros
Cons
We dont get any benefits. The pay sucks.
Friendly atmosphere, build cooking skills, customer service skills
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNJuly 1, 2017
Beef o' Brady is an awesome fun place to work. Team work type job. You don't just learn and work doing one thing your taught every job in the kitchen and you work each job there is. Grill, cold bar, fryers, staging, prepping, cleaning. And more fun job great Co workers
Will never work for this franchise again
Server (Former Employee) –  Gulf Breeze, FLJune 20, 2017
I worked for this company for almost 90 days. I did everything I was supposed to do. It was a really big change for me from the restaurant i had worked before because they did self banking and served liquor. The girls were great to work with and I loved coming to work. Most days were slow which is depressing since we were right around the corner from the beach. Before my 90 days was up though they decided to let me go without a reason after for weeks I had been been picking up shifts and doing volumes. I had maybe one day off a week instead of trying to find a second job like the other girls. I would love to still work for them but I will never work for them as a franchise again since I do not understand why I was fired and was given no reason.
Pros
Great employees, awesome managers, tips are great
Cons
No breaks between volumes, slow business, and owners suck
Very exciting and fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Okeechobee, FLMay 31, 2017
I was a server at Rodeo Bar and Grill and our customers were everything, especially the regulars. Our customers always cane back over and again. The employees enjoyed working together in thos exciting enviorment. The food was great so it was easy to sell. Fun place to work!
Pros
Live bands on weekends
Cons
Sometimes you go without a break if it is very busy
fly
Manager/Servicer/Bartender (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDMay 31, 2017
awesome place to work. great management and awesome group of people. great food and great environment. food is amazing, seating is comfortable and the amount of tvs is amazing.
Fun sports bar.
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  The Villages, FLMay 22, 2017
Great team. Fun sports bar. Great wings. Try the waters on its amazing. Servers go above and beyond. Beer and wine. Great place for big parties. Daileyspecials.
Pros
Free lunch. Family discount.
Cons
No job security
Productive fun workplace.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXApril 12, 2017
Meeting customers needs as a server. Organization and money handling skills, learning how to put meal orders in a computer and meeting the customers needs. Hardest part about this job was time management and multitasking skills.
Pros
Food discounts
Cons
Served great food with always a smiling face
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Bourbonnais, ILApril 5, 2017
I loved serving and making people feel good about theirselves. I loved being active and working and moving non stop. Customer always make you feel good about yourself and what you do. Hardest part of the job was making people wait to get their food. Great atmosphere.
Horrible management
Server (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAMarch 18, 2017
Owner and GM have no clue. Constantly understaffed, hostile work enviroment, and very dirty. Kitchen staff do not handle food properly, and the dishes are not properly sanitized. Management is a joke.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Work enviroment
Fun Place to Work!
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Apollo Beach, FLMarch 8, 2017
Very fast, fun place to work if you enjoy working with people and a very upbeat, sports bar type of atmosphere. Food is great and there are always a great selection of beers and appetizers to use as advertisement to get customers to come in.
Pros
location, food, compensation
Cons
hours, benefits
Good for those who work well with families.
Host (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARFebruary 23, 2017
Many regulars come to visit Beef's every week so you'll see many familiar faces once you've worked there about a month. People will ask questions they know the answer to, but as long as the service is good nobody seems to mind the host giving them directions. Moving to waiting tables isn't hard either, as long as you work hard all you have to do is ask.
Very fun place to work.
Server (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALFebruary 22, 2017
Most days were busy and steady but some days were slow and dragged. I learned great customer service and how to work hard. Most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people everyday.
Poor managment
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLFebruary 18, 2017
Poor management and not being fair with hours. We never got any breaks at work and there was no set schedule at all I went from 35 hours a week to 15 every 2 weeks
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No breaks
Nice place
Kitchen Manger (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAFebruary 9, 2017
Extremely close knit staff. Very nice restaurant itself located on the water. It closes in winter so it a great place for a summer job. Though the pay a little on the low side.
Good pay and fast paced
Server (Former Employee) –  Viera, FLFebruary 8, 2017
If you want money this is the type of restaurant to work at. On a typical day I would make $50 to $100 in tips, on Friday night I would easily make $100+. The co workers were mostly unfriendly, and the management was harsh.
Fry Cook (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 14, 2017
Overall good place to work enjoy the atmosphere
Service is wonderful weekends are busy they have really great food to eat as well
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Excellent company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLDecember 28, 2016
Great company and even better products. Very good owner operators. Just a fun all around place to work. I enjoy taking care of the guest and staff.
Pros
Good work environment
Good atmosphere.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Defuniak Springs, FLDecember 6, 2016
Hours were never steady. But loved the family atmosphere. Bosses helped out when necessary. Everyone helped everybody. No drama.
Pros
Great people.
Cons
Random hours
Fun place to work
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  OhioNovember 25, 2016
It was a very fun place to work, everyone that worked there and comes in to e at and drink were great. Learned a lot about the restaurant industry from working there