beeline Employee Reviews

close to home
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOOctober 23, 2017
open and/or close the store. I did price changes and inventory. I helped customers. The regular customers mostly were amazing. always something to do there. The hardest part was getting the store closed and cleaned and paperwork done by 15 minutes after close.
Pros
kept busy
Cons
standing on your feet all day
Non productive and rude owner
Renovator (Former Employee) –  Moses Lake, WASeptember 20, 2017
The work was very slow paced and we would have to wait for the supervisor to bring back the parts we needed 10-15 times a day leaving us with nothing to do for long periods of time. They said we were starting off at $12.00hr and we were only being payed $11hr. We would often get hrs taken off our checks, and no overtime pay when working 10+ hrs a pay period.
Cons
No benefits and rude boss
Great place
Mobile Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 18, 2017
Nice place to work and no set schedule so you can work it around anything. A growing company so if you prove yourself then full time isn't that hard to obtain
This Company was not a good place to work.
ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Bettendorf, IAAugust 11, 2017
The typical day was having to listen to certain people drama, while I tried to get my day started. I also had to find out what need to be done for that day, for which it change day to day even thought i was told something different the day before. They always had me running in circles. Had a lot of heavy lifting to with out help, because very time I asked, I was just ignored. I was expected to do the job of four people.The most enjoyable part was when I received my paycheck. The place is very hot, and dirty. I tried to clean my work space every day ,but it did not mattered because I was the only one who cleaned after them self. Unethical things where also going on between bosses and employees.
Pros
pay check
Cons
hot and dirty place, bad attitudes.
temp job
DELIVERY DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAAugust 3, 2017
Come to work check the van out on a daily basis. The fluids, tires, windows, lights, etc. load up the truck with the material that is being delivered,
Financial Settlement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 21, 2017
Beeline offers a great work environment with a supportive and fun culture. The company as a whole is diverse and integral. There is always something to learn and tools to improve your work and company knowledge are always available.
Benefits
Great Workplace
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 9, 2017
Great place to work. The people are awesome and the environment was team oriented.

I nothing bad to say except that I was saddened to be a part of the cost reduction. The management was pleasant and informative through the entire process prior to my release which is a first.

The company really does care about their employees.
Great work ethics
Marketing analyst (Former Employee) –  Saint-Petersburg, RUApril 23, 2017
Work culture is great, innovative and creative thinking is welcome. Due to the size of the company sometimes decisions are proceeded slowly. Mostly great colleagues.
My Job Responsibilities
Senior Finance Delivery Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 14, 2017
I enjoy making a difference in my day to day by implementing our software to make processes more streamlined for our customers. My job is interesting as I typically learn new things every day and find new ways to integrate our software with our customer's current business practices.
Not the best neighborhood
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Enterprise, ALNovember 2, 2016
This was a scary place to work due to the neighborhood. Bosses changed hands quite often and would fire current employees! We were always paid cash so that we could not file taxes.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Senior Client Solution Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 14, 2016
Company culture is awesome and work life balance is truly valued. The President is amazing and cares about every employee and knows everyone. Senior management is very transparent and conveys the company's goals so we all know what we're striving for. The environment is so laid back you can take a break and play X-Box. Halloween is an awesome event that every department participates in with a pot luck and everyone decorates for a competition. Jeans and flip flops everyday is the attire. There isn't much training but always someone to turn to for help. Some clients can be very difficult and tough to work with but it's doable. The job can be extremely stressful but co-workers are always helpful and there is always a sense of "Team". Innovation is encouraged and valued.
Pros
Jeans and flip flops every day, Halloween is a company wide event, Holidays are always a big celebration
Excellent CEO
Director Product Development - Technical Delivery (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 31, 2016
The company focuses on quality of life and work life balance. There is a focus on hiring right to protect the culture. Supportive co-workers and staff.
Pros
Strong Culture
Cons
Fluid Structure
flexible
MM Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 24, 2016
great flexible job, nice product, ability to be creative, short days, make your own schedule, great if you have a family to work around .
Cons
loosing hours due to contract change with vendor
Meh
Courier (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 2, 2016
pay isnt the best, and they will work you as long as they can BUT you are your own boss basically. Would still work here if they were still flexiable with their scheduling. Great job for student, full time, or retired folks.
excellent company
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRJanuary 16, 2016
very proud and grateful to work for such an amazing company- overall rating: 4 stars
a company that is still "testing" many procedures, but will eventually be stable
still expanding
Incestuous
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 28, 2015
I worked at Beeline for a year. I was overloaded with workload and clients. 8 to be exact and the norm was 3-5. I was drinking out of a fire hose! I worked in the office for at least 10 hours a day and also took my laptop home each night. If I called in sick or went on vacation, I had to work. I had 4 managers within a year. Each one of them promised to help me with my accounts and workload and then I ended up getting more work.

There definitely is favoritism there, and maybe it was just that I didn't fit in with them.

Also, there are about 20 or more married couples within the Jacksonville office alone. A lot of affairs and cheating and marriages within the company.

I was also supposed to get my annual bonus when I left (somebody else there did and left the same time as me) and never received it.

Overall - a TERRIBLE experience and I am so glad to have moved on from there.

It has been over 3 years since I have worked there. I am not a bitter ex-employee - this is all unfortunately true.
Pros
None!
fun and productive
Merchandise Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 24, 2015
independent
flexible
good pay
focuses on team work focus on new ideas for the company how can we grow/ progress in our sales
Great Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJMay 28, 2015
Great job and people to work with, you are able to build close relationships with co-workers due to the small crew. The people are welcoming and nice.
Awesome company culture
Technical Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 11, 2015
Beeline has excellent pay and benefits. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping customers and hiring managers to get the right person hired for the right job by streamlining the hiring process.
Pros
Excellent salary and benefits
Work hard, play hard. Lower compensation. Less room for advancement.
Cannot disclose (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 23, 2015
Plenty of room for lateral moves if you'd like to try something new. However the pay scale for most job classes is low enough to make a lateral move prohibitive for people who came in at an Senior level of experience. Nice people, visionary management, job stability very good, projects range from the mundane to the more exciting. Culture caters to fitness, charity, family. Can be political. Nice place to work, however they habitually pay less than most companies, offering up the exceptional culture in exchange.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at beeline. Our community is ready to answer.