BehaviorMatrix (www.behaviormatrix.com) is a digital media analytics company that applies proprietary behavioral analysis to big data in order to provide advertisers, product managers, investors, and parents, unique insights into brands, products, and other topics.
Enjoy working with emerging technologies?
Do you have experience with and want to learn more about Map/Reduce and NoSQL technologies?
Driven to solve difficult challenges related to working with big data?
We are looking for a talented, energetic individual with demonstrated excellence in delivering robust solutions based on leading-edge technologies in the field of big data analytics. You should have experience working with very large, distributed, high-performance systems from design through implementation.
- BS in Computer Science or related field and proven hands-on coding skills
- 4-6 years of experience in commercial software development
- Working knowledge of the following: Java, Python, SQL, Linux Shell Scripting
- Knowledge in developing and troubleshooting large scale distributed systems is preferred
- Experience with Hadoop and Map/Reduce a must
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, Hbase, CouchDB, MongoDB is highly desirable
- Ability to solve complex problems in a fast paced environment with limited guidance.
- An eye for quality and a willingness to do what is necessary to achieve deadlines in a dynamic environment with frequent priority changes is required.
- Able to work efficiently in teams and/or as an individual
- Good oral and written communication skills.
In your application to this posting, please explain briefly why you believe you are a great fit for this opportunity and please state your salary expectations.
BehaviorMatrix is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BehaviorMatrix via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from BehaviorMatrix HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of BehaviorMatrix. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BehaviorMatrix as a result of the referral or through other means.