GROWING COMPANY: Behavioral Care Solutions (BCS), largest provider in long-term care, offering psychological services since 1997 with more than 200 facilities, has immediate openings for Nurse Practitioners and Physician’s Assistants, who specialize, or have interest, in geriatric behavioral health.
- Full time and part-time, daytime positions
- No weekends or on-call
- Flexible hours and autonomy
- More 1:1 time with your patients
- Dedicated Practice Manager
- Interdisciplinary team approach
- State of the art clinical systems
- Paid malpractice and competitive salary and benefits
- Provide psychiatric services through the comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of mostly geriatric patients at a variety of rehabilitation facilities as well as assisted living and nursing homes.
- Prescribe or adjust psychotropic medications.
- Does not include psychological therapy.
- See 10 – 15 patients per day.
- Collaboration with multiple disciplines and assure continuity of care.
- Knowledge of Medicare standards and documentation.
- PA, NP or CNS degree from an accredited University plus experience.
- Must have Valid, FULL license and DEA# in the State.
- Demonstrated skills in communication with patients, families and staff.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mental health care delivery and interacting with other disciplines.
The Following is a Plus:
- 1+ years experience providing mental health services to the geriatric population.
- Experience with Medicare guidelines, standards of care and documentation.
Locations: Mid IL area (numerous facilities available)
Ongoing recruiting throughout Michigan and the Mid-west.
BCS will change the quality of life for both you and your patients!
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
We are a GROWING COMPANY: Behavioral Care Solutions has been the largest psychiatric services provider in long-term care in Michigan. We...