Behavioral Health Link

Behavioral Health Link Employer Reviews

Very strong support from supervisors and other staff
Care Consultant/Dispatch (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 5, 2013
Contract ended therefore everyone in region one of Georgia was laid off due to loss of contract.
Enjoyed working along with others to assist clients with finding facilities that would meet their needs.
Care Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 11, 2013
I was able to connect clients with facilities that would assist them with their abuse issues and concerns.
Work day
Field Care Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2013
Pros: i can wear whatever i want to wear.
Cons: sometimes when i want to go on a break, there's no one available to relieve me.
I work from home, which has it's advantages. I'm not under distraction from coworkers and can work independently. I have excellent management and they are always willing to help. I have a wonderful group of coworkers that I am in constant communication with.
The hardest part of the job would be the absence of human interaction, since I work from home. – more... Another disadvantage is that if I need a question for a supervisor answered, they are not readily available.
The most enjoyable part of my job is being at home! – less
Great compensation
Master Level Clinician (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 13, 2013
Pros: compensation
Cons: high stress environment
Great compensation but you earn every penny due to the high call volume and the constant high acuity of the population served. The latter will cause an average clinician to become well versed in crisis if he/she works at BHL longer than 6 months.