Behavioral Health Network

Behavioral Health Network Employer Reviews

Excellent Provider Agency
Residential Coordinator (Current Employee), Northampton, MAMay 13, 2014
Requires continuous flexibility, provides excellent support to all individuals served, demanding but rewarding, team oriented environment, learn many aspects of the position with time, supervisory experience recommended, should be willing to work hours extended beyond original set schedule to accomplish all tasks required for position.
good learning experience, supportive staff
Mental Health Clinician (Former Employee), Holyoke, MAApril 15, 2014
challenging job, but very supportive staff, good learning experience, nice facility
Beware...
Receptionist (Former Employee), Springfield, MAAugust 27, 2013
Beware the position you apply for could change and/or disappear. Be sure to ask if the position you apply for will be available when you show up on the first day. Hope it doesn't happen to you but it's possible.
better off looking elsewhere
Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Springfield, MAMay 6, 2013
the culture is toxic and the worse you are to other people the better secure your job is. There is no room for improvement. management ignores everything that is going on and acts shocked when something comes to a head. One day you are the best the next you are being dragged into offices under investigation. HR does NOTHING for the employee, and are – more... not required to be involved in anything that has to do with discipline or investigations. The area is dangerous and really, really, really draining. You never feel like you are doing any kind of good work because most of the time the people you are working with just do not care. – less
Horrible place to work!
N/A (Former Employee), MassachusettsApril 24, 2013
Pros: awesome clients.
Cons: one of the lower paying jobs compared to its competitors.
Absolute worse payroll department I've ever dealt with. Not much room for advancement, or real job security. Employees threatened when they attempted to join the union. Hours are not stable, stuck at work for over 24 hrs numerous times.
DIRECT CARE WORKER
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee), Northampton, MAJanuary 14, 2013
assist individuals with functions of daily living.

great clients, challenging management
It was not my most greatest position
Network Management Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee), Concord, NHJanuary 6, 2013
Not my type of work I wanted to do for a career. Wonderful people though.
Love working in the healthcare field
Residential Specialist (Current Employee), Northampton, MAJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: learn different things every day.
Cons: no increases at all in this job.
I enjoy my working with my other peers. The best thing about my job is when I leave my shift , the individuals I serve tell me I will see you tomorrow. That just makes me love my job.
Horrible work environment and little care for their employees
Outpatient and Crisis Clinician (Current Employee), Springfield, MANovember 9, 2012
I strongly urge people to not work for this company, the pay is horrible and they ask for a lot of extra work without being paid as well as they do not offer sick days.
great place learn about disabled adults
LPN (Current Employee), Northampton, MAOctober 5, 2012
Cons: to far to travel
great overall expereince ,great staff they are map cert, disabled adults in living in there own homes
Professional enviorement, work with kids a lot.
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Springfield, MASSJuly 9, 2012
Pros: get to learn new things as i worked..
Cons: short breaks, no over time pay..
The times I used to walk in to work at 7:45am to open up the clinic for clients to walk in at 8am. They usually check in for appointments for 7:50am and it will be steady busy starting at that time. I will call those days my typical days at work.

I've had mutiple experience at this job, for instance. I've learned to built a relationship with co-workers – more... as just that (professional) job relations only.

The manager was not to serious about her position, as an just building relationship with certain co-workers. Basically having select preference between us.

Co-workers? Most will be very nice, but most will just try to make me look like a bad worker and try to point out my wrongs, the reason why, was because they were one of the managers preference.

Honestly the harderst part of the job was seeing kids not being themselves. Crying out of control because their parents didnt know how to control them, and when they do they will be extremely drugged up with legal drugs. Which was very sadning to see.

The things I enjoy the most about the job was seeing kids being discharged and no longer taking medication for their "bad behavior". – less