Behavioral Hospital of Bellaire Employee Reviews

Family-Oriented Envionment
MHT/Patient Advocate/Court Liaison (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 9, 2017
This company places patient care as a top priority while providing a family-like, collaborative work environment. Most direct care staff exude patient excellence. One drawback is less than competitive wages.
Pros
Family- like environment
Cons
Less than competitive wages
Remember UHS
Psychiatric RN (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLMay 9, 2016
United Health System is absolutely the worst management company ever. They try to squeeze their employees to the max with least staff possible. The management receives bonus money the more they save. They put nurses at risk.
Pros
Job
Cons
There are better jobs out there with more respect
Great Commpany
N/A (Former Employee) –  N/ANovember 19, 2015
Great place and people that work at the company. The company Accommodate to my schedule. The company will train you and provide ample information.
It's a job
PRN Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 23, 2015
It's very disorganized and all over the place at times. Only one tech works per shift, annual raises are not given for PRN techs.
supportive and fun place to work with encouraging co-workers
Music Therapist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 15, 2015
Co-workers are supportive, encouraging and deal with patients amazingly but support does lack from the administration. It seems sometimes that the administration is more worried about money than about patient care and employee satisfaction.
This is a place where you are able to gain other experience and to climb the ladder inside the department
Lead Mental Health Technician / CPI Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 9, 2015
A typical day is a workable/ teaching process. Greeting each other throughout the day was always important for me. Town Hall meeting was once a month to cover issues also to give great accomplishments and awards.
Job
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TexasJanuary 28, 2014
the most enjoyable part of the job is working with the patients. My coworkers are smart, funny, extremely helpful and good people.
Lot of good people to work with
Director of Facilities (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 17, 2013
Great place to work Great co-workers team orientated Great management staff no micro managing. Helping the clients
Needs re-structuring
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2012
The company could benefit from re-structuring the management and staff duties.
Pros
good location
Good place to work but little opportunity for advancement
Program Director- Chemical Dependency IOP (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 19, 2012
I worked there for almost a year and was fine with my job, however, I rarely saw them promote from within.
fun loving place to work in
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  5314 Dashwood drive Houston, TX 77081May 1, 2012
A typical day at work starts smoothly but picks up and starts getting Busy untill the end of 12 hour shift. I learned endurance and team work, helping each other through the day.
The management is fair to everyone in their approach of management and they give everyone opportunity to grow.
I enjoy working with my co-workers because is there to achieve the goal of caring for the patients with respect and dignity. My co-workers are friendly as well as towards the family members
The hardest part of the job is not taking a break at times but we get paid for it.
The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the "aha moment" to patient care, i.e achieving good results
Pros
appreciation of staff
Cons
no breaks at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Behavioral Hospital of Bellaire. Our community is ready to answer.

Behavioral Hospital of Bellaire Reviews by Location