Belcan Staffing Employee Reviews

Bayer Cropscience
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 7, 2016
I was scheduled to work a 11 month contract position for a VP of Communications and the position lasted 10 weeks.

While I worked at Bayer Cropscience I hardly had 2 days of training. The woman who was training me took care of her personal responsibilities because it was her last two days there. I did not have access to certain area such as SAP because I was a temporary employee.

I have to mention that the employees at Bayer were extremely nice but could not help with any questions that I had. I wasn't introduced to the other assistants and had to try to learn how to do most tasks by myself.

For the first week of employment all I did was arrange travel for my boss. International and domestic approximately 6 trip.

It was an experience learning on my own intuition and skills but managed to see my way through. I also set up the new employee that was hired and showed her everything that I learned. I worked with her for two weeks to make sure she was ready to handle the position.
Pros
Very pleasant atmosphere
Cons
No training for involement with the rest of the staff.
Belcan Staffing
Bend press operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 20, 2016
We worked a lot of hours' but over all It was a very good experience. It took me about 90 days to be offered full time employment.
Pros
good work atmostphere.
Cons
worked twelve hours a day for months on end.
No job security, poor management, no room for growth but great co-workers
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 4, 2016
A typical day consists of supporting a Lockheed Martin Executive Program Manager. Scheduling meetings, managing their calendar, creating master lists for over 100 employees, organizing events for over 100 employees including "all - hands" events. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers. Unfortunately there was no room for growth which was the most disappointing part of the job. I learned the Dos and Don'ts of the office. Management unable to keep track of and support all employees.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
management, no job security, no room for growth
Nice laid back atomsphere
Designer & Draftsman (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHFebruary 29, 2016
It was a good place for employment, the biggest concern is the hour commute to work. The company gave me the chance to learn the new 3D modeling software to perform better drawings and get the drawings done faster. Also working with other engineers to develop redesign parts for things to operate and work better. The hardest part of the job was being the only draftsman and 4 people needing different drawings yesterday.
Pros
hour lunches and nice co-workers
Cons
job stablities and too long of a commute.
Productive work place and listens to your concerns for resolution.
Helicopter Service Network Administrator- Defense (Former Employee) –  Belcan Office Building - Indianapolis, INFebruary 15, 2016
This is a great company to work for. They care about your working conditions, benefits and overall company morale.

The hardest part of the job was not being located in the building where my manager is located.

The most enjoyable part of this position was coming to work at a place where everyone is nice and supportive.
Pros
Employee discounts, flexible work hours
Cons
Health Insurance could cover more.
N/a
Production Line Operator/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 22, 2016
I enjoyed working at the location Belcan Staffing. It was a learning experience and everyone at the company was very nice and helpful. I would recommend this company and position.
fun people
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 11, 2016
the job placement is one of the best in ohio they got me the position really quick, they also got you top pay. the company will go far and above for you when you need that extra cash
Pros
nic pay get that money
Cons
nothing to say bad
warehouse!!
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  pick/packerDecember 15, 2015
working in various warehouses, I learned logistics. management was decent. co workers were cool sometimes. long hours were tough to deal with intitially. the pay was awesome.
Good place for work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Garner, NCDecember 8, 2015
Consistent work and they never broke their work promise of keeping me busy ,always accurate with the payroll, I have no complaints
standard
Material Handler/ Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCDecember 2, 2015
On this job I would be running various lines. Each line would have a different part produced on it. I would have to inspect each part for defects and place them in correct location,
Temporary service, what more can I say
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCNovember 11, 2015
It's a temporary service where they find people temporary jobs. They seem to be pretty good at it, but then again they seem to go thru many people in a short period of time meaning no one is taking to time either vet their hires or to train the people they hire and turning them into productive employees
Pros
Nice people
Cons
low pay
great at finding work when needed
Temporary associate (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHSeptember 12, 2015
they were very reliable for finding you work when needed and able to get you employed quickly. on the downside the locations available to work at rarely hire on temporary associates so there were no benefits and usually no room to grow within companies.
Pros
good people and reliable
Cons
no guarantees for permanent employment
Willing and able to put you to work
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, INAugust 3, 2015
Positions waiting to be filled, you could sometimes choose the position(s) you wanted. Very willing to work with you to get and keep you working.
Pros
Availability of positions
Cons
Not having reliable transportation to get to those jobs
excellant company to work for
Product Assembler (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCJuly 11, 2015
it was a great company to work for as well as many opportunities to grow there.For the most part I enjoyed this job. had good benefits.
Pros
make good money as a temp
Cons
short breaks
it was an ok place to work.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Pioneer in Springboro, OhioMarch 9, 2015
I worked for Pioneer through Belcan Staffing...everyday you would come in, swipe your badge to clock in, get your gloves and head to your area. Some areas required special static resistant shoes which are very uncomfortable! anyways, you would spend your entire shift doing the same boring job over and over until lunch which is only a 30 min break (10 min cig breaks). Then, you would continue to do the same thing as before until it was time to go home...pretty plain jane and boring.
Production
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, MSNovember 4, 2014
I have learn a lot from working in the production work area. At first I didn't know anything about working in the production, but once I learn it I liked it. I learn a lot about car parts and other things.
Pros
good supervisor
Cons
lazy people
Relaxed and helpful
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 13, 2014
A daily receptionist day at work. Helpful to many people seeking jobs. Very knowledgeable in common office work and people skills.
great for a beginner just getting into the workforce
Hand Inserter Operator (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAOctober 9, 2014
Belcan is a great employer to work for. They really care about their employees well being and will do what they can to help them out.
Not to bad for temp.
receptionist/administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 14, 2014
Nice environment. Easy work. Workable with home life. Temporary job. But nice to have gotten the chance for the experience.
production line
production (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHSeptember 10, 2014
tested amps at pioneer stereo to make sure they worked properly.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
no advancement possibilities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Belcan Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.