Belcan

Belcan Employee Reviews

Flexible work environment but lacks opportunities for advancement
Engineer - Structures (Current Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Flex time
Cons: Inadequate benefits, limited opportunities
Belcan offers a flexible work environment but has limited opportunities to advance your career or diversify your skill set. Management in general needs to be reevaluated. The company needs to expand their client base and invest in training their employees.
Nice office environment. Team oriented.
Engineering, IT, and Light Industrial Recruiter (Former Employee), PittsburghJuly 14, 2015
Good company overall.Not much money invested in training initiatives. Nice coworkers and management. It is a team oriented environment and the pay structure for recruiters and sales people is base plus shared commission in each individual office.

The company just got bought out. There is some restructuring going on.
Work Life
Program Manager (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 9, 2015
Very demanding work life at Belcan due to the nature of Engineering Services. Must be able to take on multiple roles and the ups and downs of workload.
Overall great company to work with, interessting and challenging assignments.
Project Manager-Purchasing Initiatives (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 25, 2015
Pros: Great working environment
Cons: Contract Employment
I love working with Belcan, I've been employed with them on two occasions, both on assignment with Rolls-Royce in Indianapolis. I've enjoyed each assignment and learned several skillsets along the way.
Very professional
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJune 19, 2015
They managed to get me onto the project quickly and with a minimum of fuss. The staff was very courteous and responded to my questions and concerns quickly. This is a great contract house.
Great Company to work for
Lead EMC Engineer (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJune 14, 2015
Pros: Excellent
Cons: Do not know
Belcan is like a liaison, between multi national organizations and pre outsourcing experiments to sort out issues , so that outsourcing can be handed out smoothly...
Decent place
Engine Support Technician (Current Employee), West chester OhioMay 28, 2015
Good job to get basic experience if you have none, fresh out of college or military, very high turn over rate so expect people to leave and be hired often.
Good, decent job, average pay, better than avg benefits
Supply Chain (Former Employee), Rockford, ILMay 24, 2015
Pros: excellent insurance and 401K
Cons: only 6 paid holidays, limited sick time
worked in Rockford, work was sporadic, but they worked hard to keep everyone working. Some positions imbedded, others worked out of limited BELCAN office space
Great place, I ran the whole lab
Electronic Technician/Lab Leader (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 20, 2015
Pros: Was left alone and got things done
Cons: There's 1 engineer that always cursed at everyone
I ordered all parts and maintenance equipment needed to support the lab and to build the BOM's for all the units and pcb's. I order the parts, I build the pcb's, I assemble the units and test them all. The engineering support was beyond compare to most of the other places I've worked at. The owner/president was cool, relaxed and got things done.
Learning experience
Airframe Designer (Former Employee), Lexington, KentuckyMay 15, 2015
Interesting workplace, never on the same software each day. Temporary agency that allows for newly graduated individuals to get experience in the working world.
Fast pace and constantly changing
Manager (Current Employee), Louisville, KYMay 12, 2015
I enjoy working with the various clients. I also enjoy meeting new people. I like working with the people in the local office.
Good Palce for Entry Level
Electrical Engineer (Current Employee), Rockford, ILApril 26, 2015
Pros: Good enviorment, Every Thursday Donuts
Cons: Low pay rate
Its a very good company to begin with. The managers are super helpful but they are little slow to bring work for their employees.Benefits are very good.
Ineos is a great place
Scanner/Temp (Former Employee), Lima, OHApril 26, 2015
Cons: No healthcare
I learned a lot about the Chemical Plant especially the equipment files and procedures. My co-workers were all great teachers and great to work with.
tHEY ONLY HIRE TEMPS AND DO NOT MAKE ANYONE FULL TIME
Automated Assembler/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 10, 2015
They hire you through an agency and tell you within 3 months you will be permanent, but that never happens. They keep hiring new people as temps only and fire the ones that qualify for full employment.
Intern
Intern (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 31, 2015
It was very boring there. I was given little work so it was a struggle to stay awake there. Co-workers and boss were great; they were the best part of the job.
A Good Place to Work
Airframe Design Engineer (Current Employee), Lexington, KYMarch 30, 2015
Overall Belcan is a good place to work - great work atmosphere, good people, respectable work/life balance, etc. However, compensation is comparatively low and upward mobility is limited.
Absolute worst!
Designer (Former Employee), Mid-atlanticMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Still trying to find one - the recruiters are nice.
Cons: You name it.
What a con job these people are doing. You don't actually work for them - they bill the company at probably 2X what you get and screw up your pay checks! Never work for them unless you are desperate.
Safe place to work, near home
Engineer, Customer Service (Former Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FloridaMarch 22, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: management did not spent time to hear important issues
Looking forward going to work, working on various engineering tasks for the F22 and F135 program. Friendly co-workers work together as a team to resolve issues and to make sure our customer has happy.
Management was fair.
Very good company to work for
Purchasing Administrator (Current Employee), Mount Vernon, OHMarch 16, 2015
The on-site administrator was very helpful with any issues that might arise and always knowledgeable in answering questions.
Loved the flex time while I was going to school.
Internship (Former Employee), Palm Beach GardensMarch 16, 2015
Pros: flex time, nice people
It was a very nice working environment. The employees are friendly and willing to answer any work related questions. I learned a lot about jet engines and was taught how to use many computer programs.

1 2 3 4 5

About Belcan

Belcan provides engineering, technical recruiting, and staffing services to clients in the aviation,┬áconsumer products, and manufacturing – Read more

Belcan Salaries