BELL FORD Employee Reviews

I had a great time working at Bell Ford. family owned company and culture
Body Shop Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 27, 2016
Bell Ford was a very nice company to work for, they had wonderful employees and offered fun incentives. I enjoyed my job very much and got great satisfaction helping coordinate everything for people to make what was a very stressful situation for them easy.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
very few opportunities for pay raises
productive work enviorment, with growing pains
Consistently number one daily in marketing phone (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 24, 2013
As a sales associate, my job was to meet and greet customers. Secondly, interact with the customer to assess their needs in a vehicle.
Introduce the features, advantages and benefits of the unit and it's components.

I learned to enhance my skills in product knowledge and customer needs awareness. Refining the sales process in both time and convenence.

Management possess very fine qualities in areas of customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty. It's my resolve that some elements of middle-management may require a more worldly view of sales techniques. (the same style doesn't apply to all consumers).

As in most independent sales environments, all my co-workers where a pleasure to work with. We all are striving for similar goals.

The hardest part of my job was not being able to apply my sales education and experience fully. There are styles and techniques that differ in each sales, Not being able to pivot strategy when needed, or conflicting styles with middle management was the cause of several non-sales.

The most enjoyable of all my sales positions no-matter the company, is interaction with the client, discovering their need and applying resolve.
Pros
free saturday lunch and cash incentives
Cons
some middle managenent style
great and fun environment
Sales Lot Attendant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 2, 2015
I acquired many skills in my time here and still do, management is great, simple tasks to keep busy throughout the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is the rewards we get. The hardest part is having to deal with the heat of the sun.
I do not recommend anyone working here.
Parts Puller (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 1, 2013
Despite it supposed to being a work place, it was very unprofessional. I was the only girl working in a warehouse full of males and the way that a few of them treated me was not only sexist but harassing. If that wasn't bad enough, the management was cold-hearted and two-faced. I did not enjoy going to work here, whatsoever.
Pros
a few kind and supportive co-workers, convenient hours
Cons
unprofessional atmosphere, poor management and organization
Great place to start a career in auto sales!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 3, 2015
From being family owned and operated, to having a great facility to show off to clients - this place is a good spot for anyone looking to sell cars as a career.
great company to work for
Service Writer (Former Employee) –  Colonia, NJJanuary 22, 2015
this is a great company to work for, fast paced and fun. I enjoyed management as well
friendly atmosphere
Collision Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 20, 2014
good atmosphere with very good employees. customers good. hardest part of the job was overcoming the poor reputation. learned to rely on only myself and not upper management.
Productive but not too fast pieced
Front End Sales and Service Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 13, 2014
This was my first receptionist position and I loved it! It was hard at first but as i got the hang of things like how to transfer phone calls and who was at what extension it was fairly easy! I was even moved down to the service station for 3 weeks to help out because they were short handed.
open
Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 12, 2012
learned to clean cars and park cars some co-workers are ok to work with others are not good to work with there's no enjoyable part of the job
Pros
drive new cars
Cons
no breaks and no overtime

Want to know more about BELL FORD?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BELL FORD. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9