BELL FORD

BELL FORD Employee Reviews

great company to work for
Service Writer (Former Employee), Colonia, NJJanuary 22, 2015
this is a great company to work for, fast paced and fun. I enjoyed management as well
friendly atmosphere
Collision Center Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 20, 2014
good atmosphere with very good employees. customers good. hardest part of the job was overcoming the poor reputation. learned to rely on only myself and not upper management.
Productive but not too fast pieced
Front End Sales and Service Receptionist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 13, 2014
This was my first receptionist position and I loved it! It was hard at first but as i got the hang of things like how to transfer phone calls and who was at what extension it was fairly easy! I was even moved down to the service station for 3 weeks to help out because they were short handed.
I do not recommend anyone working here.
Parts Puller (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 1, 2013
Pros: a few kind and supportive co-workers, convenient hours
Cons: unprofessional atmosphere, poor management and organization
Despite it supposed to being a work place, it was very unprofessional. I was the only girl working in a warehouse full of males and the way that a few of them treated me was not only sexist but harassing. If that wasn't bad enough, the management was cold-hearted and two-faced. I did not enjoy going to work here, whatsoever.
productive work enviorment, with growing pains
Consistently number one daily in marketing phone (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: free saturday lunch and cash incentives
Cons: some middle managenent style
As a sales associate, my job was to meet and greet customers. Secondly, interact with the customer to assess their needs in a vehicle.
Introduce the features, advantages and benefits of the unit and it's components.

I learned to enhance my skills in product knowledge and customer needs awareness. Refining the sales process in both time and convenence.

Management possess very fine qualities in areas of customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty. It's my resolve that some elements of middle-management may require a more worldly view of sales techniques. (the same style doesn't apply to all consumers).

As in most independent sales environments, all my co-workers where a pleasure to work with. We all are striving for similar goals.

The hardest part of my job was not being able to apply my sales education and experience fully. There are styles and techniques that differ in each sales, Not being able to pivot strategy when needed, or conflicting styles with middle management was the cause of several non-sales.

The most enjoyable of all my sales positions no-matter the company, is interaction with the client, discovering their need and applying resolve.
open
Lot Attendant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 12, 2012
Pros: drive new cars
Cons: no breaks and no overtime
learned to clean cars and park cars some co-workers are ok to work with others are not good to work with there's no enjoyable part of the job

BELL FORD Salaries