BELL FORD Employee Reviews

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Colonia, NJMay 31, 2017
Everyone is wonderfu, great work environment. Get along with all departments. Great work day hours. Small store, not terribly busy, but stay busy throughout the day.
Cons
Long commute
A lot of training and the opportunity to make money is always there.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2017
Great place to work, with a great compensation plan. whether you have sales experience or not you will have guidance the whole way through, tough to get the hang of but once you do it is very rewarding.
Pros
great company with a good history.
Cons
not as much time at home and you always work weekends.
fast paced in all departments
Shop Foreman (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 13, 2017
A typical workday starts with a brief performance\ announcement meeting in most department at 7 am. I personally worked in the service department. I ran at light speed multitasking for 10 1\2 hrs. a day for at least 5 days a week, sometimes 6 days a week.
Most managers are very helpful and have positive ways to motivate their employees. The service department seems to cycle trough managers fairly frequently and can be frustrating.
The fellow employees are all very nice and respectful. Being a smaller dealership you are able to build relationship with follow employees and customers.
The hardest part of the job is the hours. In the commission positions, in many instances, we spend more time with our colleagues than we do our own families. Hourly positions stick to 40hr/wk.
The best part of my job is working with other employees toward a common goal. All the departments will work together to reach that goal. That is making sure the customer is satisfied. It can be very challenging but success is rewarding.
Pros
lunch is provided to the employees on Saturday if you work.
Cons
The managers tend to exploit every talent you have with out proper compensation.
I had a great time working at Bell Ford. family owned company and culture
Body Shop Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 27, 2016
Bell Ford was a very nice company to work for, they had wonderful employees and offered fun incentives. I enjoyed my job very much and got great satisfaction helping coordinate everything for people to make what was a very stressful situation for them easy.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
very few opportunities for pay raises
It's a car dealership.
Administrative Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 14, 2016
The overall staff are a pleasure to work with. Some of the management is problematic, but to be expected in a car dealership.
Pros
Benefits, Free lunches Saturday's, Discounted car repairs
great and fun environment
Sales Lot Attendant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 2, 2015
I acquired many skills in my time here and still do, management is great, simple tasks to keep busy throughout the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is the rewards we get. The hardest part is having to deal with the heat of the sun.
Great place to start a career in auto sales!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 3, 2015
From being family owned and operated, to having a great facility to show off to clients - this place is a good spot for anyone looking to sell cars as a career.
great company to work for
Service Writer (Former Employee) –  Colonia, NJJanuary 22, 2015
this is a great company to work for, fast paced and fun. I enjoyed management as well
friendly atmosphere
Collision Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 20, 2014
good atmosphere with very good employees. customers good. hardest part of the job was overcoming the poor reputation. learned to rely on only myself and not upper management.
Productive but not too fast pieced
Front End Sales and Service Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 13, 2014
This was my first receptionist position and I loved it! It was hard at first but as i got the hang of things like how to transfer phone calls and who was at what extension it was fairly easy! I was even moved down to the service station for 3 weeks to help out because they were short handed.
I do not recommend anyone working here.
Parts Puller (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 1, 2013
Despite it supposed to being a work place, it was very unprofessional. I was the only girl working in a warehouse full of males and the way that a few of them treated me was not only sexist but harassing. If that wasn't bad enough, the management was cold-hearted and two-faced. I did not enjoy going to work here, whatsoever.
Pros
A few kind and supportive co-workers, convenient hours
Cons
Unprofessional atmosphere, poor management and organization
productive work enviorment, with growing pains
Consistently number one daily in marketing phone (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 24, 2013
As a sales associate, my job was to meet and greet customers. Secondly, interact with the customer to assess their needs in a vehicle.
Introduce the features, advantages and benefits of the unit and it's components.

I learned to enhance my skills in product knowledge and customer needs awareness. Refining the sales process in both time and convenence.

Management possess very fine qualities in areas of customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty. It's my resolve that some elements of middle-management may require a more worldly view of sales techniques. (the same style doesn't apply to all consumers).

As in most independent sales environments, all my co-workers where a pleasure to work with. We all are striving for similar goals.

The hardest part of my job was not being able to apply my sales education and experience fully. There are styles and techniques that differ in each sales, Not being able to pivot strategy when needed, or conflicting styles with middle management was the cause of several non-sales.

The most enjoyable of all my sales positions no-matter the company, is interaction with the client, discovering their need and applying resolve.
Pros
free saturday lunch and cash incentives
Cons
some middle managenent style
open
Lot Attendant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 12, 2012
learned to clean cars and park cars some co-workers are ok to work with others are not good to work with there's no enjoyable part of the job
Pros
drive new cars
Cons
no breaks and no overtime