A Sanitizer- Cleaner is an entry-level position, which requires execution of skill and expertise for the completion of all tasks. An individual of this job is accountable for up keeping the levels of cleanliness and maintaining the standards of the machinery in a facility as per written operating procedures. Persons of this job typically work under the supervision of a supervisor or a manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining cleanliness in the work area of the facility.
- Cleaning and upkeep of all machinery and equipment in the facility.
- Reporting any damages or defects in the machines to the supervising authority.
- Keeping a daily record of the sanitary work conducted on the machines.
- Following all standard operating procedures of the organization for all processes.
- Complying with the industry safety norms and regulations for working.
- Completing all tasks as assigned by the supervising authority.
- Coordinating work process with fellow workers.
- Assisting in the overhauling and other service functions of the machinery.
- Effectively managing time and meeting all specified deadlines and targets.
- Appropriately using the cleaning tools and equipments for the upkeep of the machinery in the facility.
Skills and Specifications
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively use machine cleaning tools and follow all safety regulations of functioning.
- Ability to manage time and complete all delegated tasks efficiently.
Education and Qualifications
- High school degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from an accredited institution.
- Should have a minimum of 2 to 3 years experience of working as machinery cleaner.