The Operations Assistant shall be directly under the supervision of the Operations Manager. They will provide clerical, administrative, and organizational support to the Operations Manager. This is a 25-30 hour a week position.
- Maintains operations files.
- Assists with planning/scheduling production.
- Communicates Bills of Material with either customers or internal sales team.
- Communicates updates to customers with current status of orders.
- Confirms customer supplied components will arrive on time.
- Prepares pallet tags/shipment.
- Updates Operations Manager with client’s needs (revised orders, add-ons).
- Performs light warehouse work.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- High school diploma plus minimum 2 years’ experience in operations
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010(Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Previous experience working with Bills of Material
- Excellent spelling, grammar and client-relationship skills
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize heavy workload, meet deadlines and experience frequent interruptions
- Must possess high level of initiative, organization and problem solving skills
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Must have a “can-do” attitude and be a team player
- Impeccable attention to detail, adept at problem solving and strong follow-through
- Bilingual a plus (English/Spanish)
- Must be flexible with schedule
- College or business school degree
- Experience in contract manufacturing (health and beauty manufacturing) a plus.