Bell Techlogix

Bell Techlogix Employer Reviews

Awful working coditions with unrealistic workload demands
Analyst and was responsible for evaluating clients (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 25, 2014
A typical day consisted of answering calls and cleaning up management messes. I learned basic it abilities and lots of patience. The management team was lazy and irresponsible. The co-workers were the same for the most part. the hardest part of the job was dealing with management. the most enjoyable part was helping customers who had legitimate issues.
you repair printers
Repair Tech (Current Employee), Plainfield, INMay 1, 2014
Three shifts to choose from. work four (4) ten hr days, five day or second shift
Nice building and people
Supervisor (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: quick advancement to management
Cons: compensation and education opportunties could be better
Quick advancement to management for the right people. Great analysts to work with. Freedoms and liberties given for documentation to work issues.
IT helpdesk
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Indianapolis indianaFebruary 6, 2014
answered calls for multiple customers resetting AD passwords and VPN connections and various other issues
Productive and fun place to work
Repair Technician (Current Employee), Plainfield, In 46168September 27, 2013
Pros: 4 day work week
Cons: 10 hour days
I enjoy my job. We run on a cell team with each of us having a specific job and having daily production goals. I like the people I work with. The days and hours are great as well. The hardest part of working Bell is really you can't afford to work there.
Great IT Services Company
Mobility Support Analyst (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 1, 2013
I enjoyed working on-site here. The company has very hard-working employees and stays current with all it's IT software.
Stress-free work environment with decent health benefits
Repair Technician A (Former Employee), Plainfield, INMarch 18, 2013
Pros: relatively stress-free environment
Cons: short lunch, low pay.
Learned refurbishing process for Epson printers. Learned how to exercise communication with members of my team. Relatively stress-free working environment. Not a difficult job.
Flexible hours
Unbox admin support/Back-up lead (Former Employee), Plainfield, INFebruary 13, 2013
With so many people in and out, hard to maintain a staff.
I had 4 leads in 3 years and trained the last 2 myself.
Great company
Technical Support Coordinator (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 6, 2013
Very great company to work for. You get benefits walking in the door and the company has great integrity
good place only if you need a job!
Component Repair Technician II (Former Employee), Plainfield, INDecember 22, 2012
This place sucks. Pay wasn't bad but stay away from Bell TechLogix in Plainfield, IN unless you need a job. The "no-fault" attendance policy sucks. You are late if you clock in one minute late. Management cared when they had to. There was a revolving door of supervisors and team leads. I was glad to get out of there!
Caring Company
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 25, 2012
Pros: opportunities to move up in the company
Dealing with issues whether it be the team of 14 people I supervised or dealing with clients and resolving issues. Became more patient in dealing with people and getting it done right right the first time. Manageent always showed concern about their employees, very supportive. My co-workers were very friendly. There was not anything hard about the job – more... due to the training received. Interacting with my piers and the clients. – less
A good Stepping Stone
Lenovo Bench Technician (Current Employee), Richmond,VaJuly 1, 2012
Pros: never a dull moment, grate for socially active people
Cons: moral has no basis, management typically has a lower iq than the working staff
A typical day at work can become routine if you let it, it can also consistently fluctuate as you juggle both your job and the job of others 'as assigned'. No matter your work ethic or 'hard work' agenda everyone is on the same scale, expendable.

On the plus side there is a regularly stocked break room and never a shortage of fresh coffee or tea. Also – more... the microwave and refrigerator always work.

In hindsight you shouldn't expect to move up much on the carrier ladder. Those that leave the company do not get promoted but simply are moving to a better paying, more enjoyable atmosphere. – less