Bell Techlogix Employee Reviews in United States

Decent place to start in IT
Senior Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 10, 2015
Starting pay is good for those with 0 experience. Paid training on the job. Hour long lunches. All shifts are available depending which team you are hired onto. Lots of job opportunities and a little overtime offered with some clients. They offer free certification training as long as you work there.
Pros
Some OT. Flexible hours, paid time off, 401k, benefits
Cons
Management does not communicate very well. Traffic is bad if you work 9-5 shift.
Great Stepping Stone
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 30, 2015
If you can get pass the thrown into the fire aspect. Then start to figure out your own way to diagnose and trouble shoot an issue. You will be OK, which is what makes this a great place to be a stepping stone to your next job which will lead you more towards your career. Don't expect raises off the back and if you get one don't expect it to be the greatest of improvements for the amount of work you will be doing. Changes to the job happen fast and in a hurry that will be another thing to get use to but all in all a good place to work and gather knowledge from peers and the work experience.
Pros
good learning experience
Cons
pay can be more comparable to other IT firms
Director (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 15, 2016
Bell Techlogix is a great place to work. The leadership team is approachable and open to input from others. It's nice to work for a company where you are treated like an adult and not micro-managed at every turn - but you are expected to do your job. Work/life balance is great! Constantly learning new things about the industry and finding ways to grow personally and professionally.
Enjoyable Work/Less than satisfactory workplace economy
Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INFebruary 23, 2016
As stated in the summary, the work itself is enjoyable. Diagnosing issues and repairing printers and projectors of all kinds is good, productive work. I learned in-depth troubleshooting skills as well as how to manage and improve service procedures to increase quality, efficiency, and production.

Management, however is a different story. It is common in any given workplace to sense a feeling of inferiority to superiors, however, the management employed here seems to actively enforce this mentality.

Since I found the work to be enjoyable, I would say the hardest part of the job is accepting that the well-being of the individual is not a concern for this company. Morale is overall very low throughout the facility.

I enjoyed the challenge of learning new products as well as the friendly environment that exists between coworkers. I enjoy working with my hands, so focusing on the work was always enjoyable for me.
Pros
Good work.
Cons
Very low morale.
Poor Quality Employer even for those just starting out
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 9, 2015
The management does not communicate with their employees. CEOs are lacking in confidence in their ability to do their jobs properly. The pay is substandard, setting in at only $12.00 an hour for responsibilities that pay at least $15.00 an hour. They demand a large chunk of your life at 45 hours per week and they want you in at least 15 minutes early. I found I never had any time to myself. No job security and advancement is a joke with only $1.00 raise after 6 months without a guarantee until at least a year but most of the time more. The culture revolves around a wide range of different places for employees to go but unfortunately no time to do any of them.

=======IF YOU VALUE YOUR FUTURE CAREER, STAY AWAY!=======
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Short breaks, no leniency, unhappy employees
Analyst life
Remote IT support through tools such as Bomgar (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INJune 18, 2015
Work multiple clients on a small team
some people get dedicated clients.
management is often not leading.
The hardest part of the job is not having proper support to do said job
most enjoyable part is the free time when the call volume drops
Pros
cafe, benefits
Cons
peasant side door, lack of management and the disconnect between the floor and corporate.
Solid place to work
Tier 2 Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 25, 2015
Trying to advance in this company is a bit difficult and at points can appear hopeless, but its about perseverance and maintaining visibility to management.
Aside from that this is an excellent place to work. The benefits are great if you are single and definitely worth looking into/getting.
Enjoyable but no room to grow
Depot Associate (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INMay 6, 2016
I have been there for eight years and I have learned so much. I can train in any packing area, and I have the knowledge of packing materials creation with Insta-Pak products. I think the hardest part of working at my current location is that I know I am not going to move up. However, it really does have the flexible schedules and time off that they advertise, and this is a good thing.
Pros
Flexible Hours/Time Off
Cons
No room for growth
Great company to work for, but this assignment was temporary
Assembly/ Production (Former Employee) –  Wichita KsFebruary 26, 2016
I really enjoyed this job. From the first day I arrived, people helped me no matter how little or big the question was I was asking. Working at a company like that makes me want to go to work everyday and do my best. I really enjoyed my time there and wish the assignment could've been permanent.
Pros
Everyone ws willing to help out so that i would learn the correct way to do things.
Cons
This was a temporary position
4 tens with flexible days off
Technician (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INApril 20, 2016
highly regimented work that doesn't allow for any ingenuity as you have to follow a loosely translated flowcharts. trying to explain the technical parts of the job to management is difficult as they are unaware of some of the base aspects of the job details.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
unreachable management
Like you're always starting a new job.
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 2, 2016
Grueling. The turnover in clients and co-workers makes it difficult to find your footing. You'll be exposed to a lot but not provided the opportunity to really develop marketable skills.
Fun, but very stressful
Lead macintosh technician (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDSeptember 30, 2015
Being the only tech is both rewarding and extremely stressful. dealing with a school system and 2 big companies being the eyes on the ground is challenging and can be hectic and frustrating.

My management team is great and very reactive to my needs, but it's a far commute and with my current workload I am having issues training for more certifications needed to advance.
Pros
No micromanagement, very helpful team at the home office
Cons
Only tech in the state, dealing with a K-12 is stressful, far commute
good
PROJECTOR/PRINTER REPAIR TECH (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 7, 2016
excellent,clean and productive environment
printer and projector repair
good managment
friendly co-wokers
assymbling
learning everyday.
Interesting and rewarding work that combines physical and mental dexterity
On-Call Technician (Current Employee) –  Westbrook, MESeptember 28, 2015
I enjoy working as an on-call tech for Bell Techlogix. The work is rewarding as we are installing wireless internet into schools through out the state as part of a government contract with Apple Inc. The work also allows me to work as a member of the install team and independently doing data entry. Good management that allows for some flexibility.
Great entry level experience
Senior Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 28, 2015
Bell TechLogix is great place to work for a new college graduate with little to no experience. It's a great place to learn and expand your knowledge of the IT field.
Pros
experience
Cons
low pay
Good for experience
Tier 1 Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 10, 2015
Good place to get your feet wet and learn. Not much room for financial gain and financial freedom. They do have a huge knowledge base, so it makes it easy to learn.
Nice building and people
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 15, 2014
Quick advancement to management for the right people. Great analysts to work with. Freedoms and liberties given for documentation to work issues.
Pros
quick advancement to management
Cons
compensation and education opportunties could be better
Great Company
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 14, 2015
Great Company with Several Growth Opportunities
Great Training Options to Increase Knowledge
Great Work Schedule to Balance Work and Life
Potential
EUC Service Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 2, 2015
The company has potential, but it is stifled by t's management. The old dogs know everything and they are above reproach.
Pros
Potential
Cons
Work ethics, policies and procedures
Great company
Technical Support Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 6, 2013
Very great company to work for. You get benefits walking in the door and the company has great integrity