BELL

BELL Employee Reviews

Pretty Good
Teacher Assistant, Part-time (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 7, 2015
Good organization. Mean well. Just need more opportunities for permanent positions and growth.Wish they had something all around for people to do rather than temporary positions all the time,
Fair Place to Work
Political Report Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAMarch 10, 2015
Pros: good pay and benefits, feel appreciated
Cons: heavy pressure with deadlines - but to be expected
Management was fair and generous with salary, bonus and benefits. Heavy workload at times because of deadlines, however, relaxed workload in the off times. I learned a lot on this job. Always a challenge, but always appreciated.
Productive and clean enviroment
Feeder/Packer (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: weekends off
Cons: health care plan wasn't my favorite
Busy and productive nights seem to go fast, co-workers were friendly and aimed at the same mission of getting the job.
Big Pawn
Teller/Loan Officer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: learned new things
Cons: owner
Helping customers meet their financial needs. I learned to deal with diversity. I enjoyed working with my co-workers, they were like family to me
Fast paced Workplace
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), Brantford, ONDecember 24, 2014
Repairing, installing and upgrading of cell phone hardware, peripherals, and other telecommunication.

Providing technical assistance every Bell Mobility client.

BES/BIS Servers troubleshooti
Fun and safe place to work.
Avionics Technician (Former Employee), TNAugust 27, 2014
Pros: nice brake rooms and bathrooms. they had good managment
Cons: could only work there for a 1 1/2 as a contractor
They had good pass downs of task . Friendly work environment and family orientated.
The break area was really nice. The breakfast burritos were great!
Customer Service /Technical Support (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 10, 2014
Cons: very low pay, metrics were very difficult to keep
Inbound call center technical support for Bel Canada,an internet service provider. Our customers were in Ontario and Quebec. Sales were included. To be honest, I did not like working here. Training was fun. There really wasn't a job culture. Most other employees there didn't like working their either. There was a very high turn around rate. Even if you fixed a customers issue, if you did not make a sale (upgrade internet speed for example), the call was an automatic fail. Very discouraging. I never saw anyone get promoted while I was there. I did enjoy the cook in the break area. I liked going on breaks and chatting with other employees. As always, I love it when I fixed a customers problem and they were filled with joy and relief was a part of the job I enjoyed.
Fun day with kids
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 24, 2014
BELL is a workplace where the day is divided into two parts, the first part is the educational part and the second is the fun part of the day. As a tutor I helped the teacher with the children. I helped with their work. During the second part of the day I took the kids to the different activities that they were scheduled for and I took part of them as well.
Great Place to Work for
Network Engineer (Former Employee), malvern, paMay 16, 2014
Employees and management are a great team. There was plenty of room for advancement.
Awesome company to work for
Quality Assurance Rep (Former Employee), Hurst, TXMarch 18, 2014
Pros: great pay, flexibility, good benefits
Cons: contract work
Great company with supportive management. Very good pay and benefits.
BELL
Academic Teacher (Current Employee), Chelsea, MAMarch 4, 2014
Incredible learning experience
Provides Opportunity
Working directly with children
I have a purpose
Awesome experience
Teachers Assistant (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJanuary 9, 2014
Love this Experience. Totally increased my love foe kids. Great management and co-workers.
Operations Manager (Former Employee), MarkhamJanuary 9, 2014
ok company to work for. you become just a number and not very personal
Exceptional workplace!!
IT Intern (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCDecember 26, 2013
Being the previous IT intern for Bell, Davis & Pitt, I was instructed, but also assisted in handling various technical support/help desk operations. Tasks which included desktop/laptop support, OS support, e-mail exchange support, networking and LAN/WAN equipment maintenance. During my internship at Bell, Davis & Pitt, I couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable place to work and to learn. The management, staff, and my co-workers were very easy to work with. I would certainly recommend employment at Bell, Davis & Pitt to someone else.
Like the job being close and all the people I interact with when I'm working
Stationary 1st Grade Engineer (Boiler Operator) (Current Employee), Edgewood MDDecember 15, 2013
Pros: great pay
Cons: no benefits (now offered but way too much). no holiday pay, poor management
Great pay, poor benefits, great coworkers but poor management
Fun environment to enhance collection skills.
Subrogation specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 16, 2013
Pros: incentives for making goal.
Cons: no job advancement.
Contacting new and maintaining good rapports with existing consumers. Contacting DMV offices in various states to request driver licenses to be suspended. I learned that companies have the right to request drivers license to be suspended if a consumer does not have the proper insurance on an automobile that is required by state laws. Management was phenomenonal at supporting good decisions and allowing employees to make their own decisions on a case to case basis.All co-workers were good people on and off the collections floor. The hardest part of my job was not being able to suspend license in all states. I enjoyed being around good people.
Awesome place to work
Temporary - Part Time Paralegal (Former Employee), Elizabethtown, KYSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: great attorneys to work for
Cons: new company
Best part-time/temporary job I ever had
Christian value based company
Great Company to work for.
Retired (Former Employee), Flower Mound, TXSeptember 28, 2013
Bell is no longer a stand alone company,as it has merged.I enjoyed my many years there, In divestiture years I went to AT&t.Then on to GtE,and then all companies became Verizon.
Engaging company in a highly competitive market
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), OttawaAugust 9, 2013
Bell moves fast in a highly competitive market place. Good management, co-workers were hard working and benefits were great.
Good
Skilled Laborer (Former Employee), virginia beach, virginaJuly 28, 2013
Overall good company, needs a union. Management was pretty good, some of the foreman had no idea what they were doing.

About BELL

Bell Canada, commonly shortened to "Bell", is a major Canadian telecommunications company. Including its subsidiaries – Read more

BELL Salaries