Part-time Office Receptionist/Medical Assistant needed for a busy holistic women’s health practice on the South Shore.
Office Receptionist Duties Include:
- Welcome and greet arriving patients
- Answer phones, screening calls and taking messages
- Schedule and book new patient and follow-up appointments
- Verify and document medical insurance information
- Collect medical insurance co-payments
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Prepare electronic and written correspondence
- Maintain medical records
- Perform other duties as required
Medical Assistant Duties Include:
- Greet patients and escort to exam rooms
- Verify patient information, record patient history, and take patient vitals
- Clean, prepare, and stock exam rooms
- Perform lab work, perform blood draw, and prepare lab samples
- Fax prescriptions and medical records to pharmacies and other medical offices
- Enter medical coding into Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant Certification Program, (or demonstrated knowledge of competencies required to perform essential functions of position).
1. Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
2. Strong clinical and assessment skills.
3. Great professional and organizational skills.
4. Ability to work successfully as a team player.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of varied medical procedures, such as phlebotomy, vital signs, etc.
No Recruiters, No Placement Agencies, and No Telephone calls. Thank you for your inquiry.