BELLE TIRE

BELLE TIRE Employer Reviews

Tire Tech (Current Employee), BellevilleFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: busy
Cons: lifting multiple items weighting 75 lbs over and over
A typical day at Belle Tire is busy and fast. The work is a lot of manual labor. A lot of lifting. The job itself isn't so bad. If you're not out of shape.
Great Learning Atmosphere
Level 2 Automotive Tech (Current Employee), Muskegon, MIFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: discounts and benefits
Cons: no hours
I change tires , check front ends, do flat repairs, wipers, batteries and more. Rules are added or changed each day so you have to be able to adapt to them. The co-workers besides a few tend to slack so I have to take up the extra work. The hardest part is advancement and the strain on your body. The hours arent always great either. I enjoy the people I do work with and the discounts I receive on parts and etc
They'll blow smoke up your behind.
Tire Technician (Former Employee), Allen Park, MIFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: coworkers are cool.
Cons: broken promises, pay could be better.
Poor management at various locations. They do not lookout for the customer, only their profits. If they spent as much on their payroll as they do on advertising it would be a much better place to work.
its an ok place to work but not a great job
Driver and Commercial Tire Service Technician (Former Employee), Redford, MIDecember 31, 2014
Pros: customers are great people you work with are great
Cons: medical benefits are very expensive pay is low for the hard work you do and no room to advance
Great place to learn but not a good career you don't make enough money for the hard work mng is a joke and there is no room to advance
Couldnt care less about their employees!
Automotive Technician (Former Employee), Oregon, OHDecember 7, 2014
Pros: none as of recent
Cons: total lack of interest of moral!
The most oppressive and unappreciative place I have ever seen or heard of!! Ohio market and district management is a joke. Sacrificing quality employees and quality repairs, for the advancement of their own agenda, which is NOT customer service!!! Beware they will try to deceive you!!
Generally a good job, most of the time.
tire technician (Current Employee), Saginaw, MISeptember 17, 2014
Not much room for advancement in this company. Good benefits such as paid vacations and holidays.
Commercial Tire Technician (Former Employee), Bay city MIAugust 29, 2014
Laid back environment, friendly management, great place to work but not the greatest pay for the work you do
Fun place to work, great people
Tire Technician (Former Employee), Oregon, OHJuly 22, 2014
Pros: paid lunches, you scratch their back they'll scratch yours
Cons: dirty work, gets really hot in the summers and in the winter you have to work on cars with snow packed tires
Fun place to work with great people. Gained some good friends by working here. Great memories and lots of good times. Works not bad as long as you don't mind being dirty from head to toe at the end of the day.
Fun Job
Tire Technician (Former Employee), Dearborn Heights, MIJuly 16, 2014
: Tire inspections/repair and mechanical vehicle maintenance.
Great company always willing to give you a job if willing to learn
Tire tech (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJune 9, 2014
Pros: very open to advancement within the company
Cons: tire techs dont get the respected as important value to the company as mechanics and salesman
I came in Belle tire with no clue about cars and learned how to mount/balance and repair tires. I got to train for alignments and oil changes The hardest part of the job is staying clean or cool in the summer management is cool but think their invisible to suggestions that they can improve on
Recruiter
HR Recruiter/Payroll (Current Employee), Allen Park, MIMay 29, 2014
I process the new hires from start to finish before passing them off to payroll. Currently we process through jobapps but are switching to Silk Road.
...
Mechanic (Former Employee), Lansing, MIApril 27, 2014
Busy shops, poor management, no lunch breaks, no work life balance
Great company
TIRE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Farmington, MIApril 10, 2014
Some days are slow and some days are work heavy. You learned a lot about cars, management is cool. Nice people and work around your schedule. Co-workers are sometime a one man army. The hardest part is keeping up with the require time. The most enjoyable about is learning to the job.
Fast paced, high volume, great enviroment
Assistant Sales Manager (Current Employee), Royal Oak, MIMarch 12, 2014
Belle Tire is a great place to start a career. Teaches you to perfect your leadership, teamwork, and management skills. Deal with high volume of customers everyday to get their vehicles back to safe conditions.
great company
Current Employer - Sales rep Warehouse, Tire Tech (Former Employee), redfordFebruary 28, 2014
great company, learn a lot and get new skills under your belt. good environment and great management !
Pretty Cool
Tire Technician (Former Employee), Livonia, MIFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: decent pay, payroll deduct program
Cons: unbalanced work load, favoritism, biased decisions
A typical day for me was double the workload from anyone else's day. Considering the fact I was a tire technician as well as auto glass installer.
fast paced hands on
Tire technician (Former Employee), Grandville, MIFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: great coworkers and hands on
Cons: some leadership
Belle Tire wasn't a bad place to work, it was all hands on and mostly fast paced. I learned how to change a tire and plug a leak really quick. Management was alright, some managers wanted us to succeed and others treated us like we didn't deserve any respect. Most of the coworkers were fun to work with and worked hard when we were busy. The hardest part was being talked down to by the same people every day and not being able to say anything back without being fired. Most enjoyable was doing everything hands on fast paced with a group of guys that new when to work hard.
Tire Tech
Tire tech (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHJanuary 9, 2014
Daily maintenance and tire changes on semi trucks, night service calls weekly
Commercial tire driver.
Delivery Driver-Warehouse (Former Employee), Toledo, OHNovember 28, 2013
Pros: driving a truck
Cons: not organized
getting tires ready it was a hard physical and dirty place to work didnt enjoy. wasnt organized at all!
hard working job
Diesel Tire Tech (Former Employee), Toledo, OHOctober 28, 2013
stacked tires inventory product proper rotation. mount and dismount truck tires, fleet service cleaning of shop daily

1 2 3

About BELLE TIRE

Belle Tire is proud to be a market leader in the tire and automotive industry. Our explosive growth and successful business is – Read more

BELLE TIRE Salaries