Overview: Bellevue College Men’s Soccer team is looking for a driven assistant coach for its men’s soccer program. The desired assistant is one who not only is organized and has knowledge of the game, but can communicate with the players and help get the best out of each player on and off the field. The ideal assistant will work with each player individually to help whenever the head coach needs help or is unable to help. Goalkeeper experience preferred.
The desired assistant must also be driven and able to take initiative with certain projects, as well as be able to take instruction from the head coach and other members of the athletic department.
- be able to help head coach with training sessions (preferably with the goalkeepers)
- run a training session
- communicate and listen to players
- help organize needs for away games
- help out with practice set-up
- help with practice development
- Understanding of how a year-long team curriculum is developed
- USSF “E” License
- 2 years of high school or collegiate assistant experience
- Able to work late afternoons and go on two-day road trips
- High level of patience and communication ability with the student athlete