Bellevue College

Bellevue College Employer Reviews

Flexible Work Environment
Educational Consultant (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 11, 2014
It was very challenging and exciting working on the project with Bellevue College. All my stakeholders were very proactive and supportive which made the job easy and fun. There are little loop holes here and there like there are everywhere.
fun place to work and enjoy the events
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: study while working
useful and fun place to work and the workers there are very nice and helpful. everyone in there know what to do. they also help each other get the work done
Everyone is nice and friendly
Math Tutor (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJanuary 14, 2014
I enjoyed a lot while I was working there. It is a great place to work.
An engaging, fun place to work
Academic Tutor (Former Employee), Bellevue, WADecember 17, 2013
As a tutor, working for Bellevue College was an immense challenge. Coming up with a collaborative approach to learning, helping students achieve their academic goals was both very rewarding and beneficial.
it is a fun work place
FOOD SERVICE WORKER (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAAugust 19, 2013
the most enjoyable about this job is work as a team player, love working with the people at work.
It was school - not a Job
Student (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJuly 7, 2013
Furthering of my education. Don't feel it prepared you for the career you were looking for
Fun environment to work in
English Tutor (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 14, 2013
Pros: doing something i loved, learning about other cultures, making friends with other tutors and staff and students
Cons: not stable amount of hours, not a lot of money
A typical day at work is a series of fifty-minute sessions, in which I met one on one with my ESL students and helped them with their homework. Whether this was editing papers or helping them write out sentences in English, and deepening their understanding of the English language in general, it was always fun to help them in any way I could.

It was – more... also really fun dropping in on my days off, and being able to visit with everyone. I was on good terms with my supervisor and the Academic Success Center's director. They were both amazing women to work with, and I greatly enjoyed being part of their team! :-) – less
Adjunct Faculty (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 6, 2013
From my experience, the faculty and staff at BC are some of the most helpful and passionate educators I have had the pleasure of working with.
RN Refresher Program
RN Refresher Program (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJanuary 21, 2013
Excellent RN Refresher Program for updating RN's that have been out of the nursing field. Clinical rotation, and preceptorships done in large level III trauma center for the most current experience in nursing practice.
Relaxed and creative work environment!
CIDA Accreditation Assistant (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAJune 25, 2012
Was a student here and now I work here... guess I just can't stay away! Great place with great people!
Excellent educational environment
Customer Service Specialist / Program Assistant (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAApril 2, 2012
Pros: educational environment keeps you learning
Cons: employees are no longer able to meet face to face
Working with students is a challenge every moment of every day. It makes each day new and a new learning experience.
I have learned to assist students within guidelines from the Federal Government and the State Government while balancing their needs with what is possible for the demands of the students.
My co-workers are very dedicated to making each – more... student successful and give them a great start forward. We all feel that we are helping lives move forward. – less