Bellevue Community College Employee Reviews

Productive, and fun workplace with great co-workers
Bi-Lingual Client Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 2, 2014
It is a great place to work, your co-workers are always helpful, kind, and respectful and willing to work around your schedule should something arise.
Pros
great work environment
Proud of my contribution
ADJUNCT PROFESSOR (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 10, 2013
I taught adult learners with learning and cognitive disabilities. The foundations we established will go a long way to improve the post-secondary educational opportunities for similar students for decades to come.
Very good place to work
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 27, 2013
I worked there as a part-time student and started my U.S. accounting professional career.
Pros
great people
My supervisor was a micro-manager, whom was very difficult to work with.
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 31, 2013
I learned (and enjoyed) how to work with and provide service to diverse populations (ESL students).
Productive and educational workplace
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJuly 15, 2013
In this position, I was able to interact with a lot of different students within the Running Start program.
Pros
the staff and students
Cons
my trainer.
what is the working world about
Work Study Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue WashingtonSeptember 16, 2012
A typical day of work included starting the laundry and starting my homework in Business Management, often times at work. I would hold business meetings needed for my business management classes while I was working. My bosses would allow this because, I always got my job done and my homework also. I became a multitasker. I learned how to collaborate with others and become a healthy business in todays world. I also worked with students from other countries and enjoyed learning about thier cultures and ways of life. It helped me to grow more. I also took on challenges, like successfully being accepted to attend Hebrew University in Jerusalem. I mentored students in all kinds of classes given, I already had two medical degrees and usually taught and helped people in the classes i was taking. A friend of mine made me laugh when he said "i was tutoring him in the class, I was taking." I love to make me people laugh, since my friends say" I have a school girl laugh." And I like to have fun.
Pros
great people to work for
Cons
not enough hours
Excellent experience working as a teacher & test center administrator
Computer Teacher /Tech Support/Test Administrator (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 13, 2012
I held several positions at BCC as a computer teacher, provider of technical support and as a computer test administrator. I loved the working environment and the people I worked with. Overall, management maintained the system in an effective and competent manner leading to a major expansion to a 4-year college. Co-workers were excellent and friendly. I learned many additional computer skills as employees were allowed to attend unfilled classes during their off-hours. Hardest part of the job was lack of sleep when we had to work almost all-night hours setting up classroom computers for new classes. All parts of the job(s) were enjoyable, so I am unable to list just one.
Pros
excellent working environment, friendly staff, great customers
Cons
long working hours, unpaid hours to continually learn new skills

4.6