Belmar Integrated Logistics Employee Reviews

Wonderful work environment
Employee Benefits Admin/ H.R Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 16, 2017
The company is very family oriented. You start feeling like a family all working together. This is definitely a job where you can improve and practice your skills to move up the ladder of success.
Wonderful Environment
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 8, 2017
Belmar provides a genuine work/life balance with excellent staff. The culture is diverse, not stressful, yet very professional. The management and owner are incredibly great people.
Pros
Management and Owner
Cons
Pay
Horrible company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 18, 2016
Did not pay me when I was supposed to get paid giving the run around when it comes to paying there employees wouldn't recommend working at for this company at all!
Pros
No pros
Cons
Everything from bottom up to companies that are employers
If you have bills and a family Look for a different job.
Unloader (Former Employee) –  Schertz, TXJuly 22, 2016
Not organized. Didn't have a badge to get in and had to find people to let me in. sometimes I was late waiting on someone to let me in. Commission only. They play nothing but favoritism i could barley make 200 a week. unprofessional. They gave me a order to unload and completed it then gave me another and after unloading it they said I wasn't finished with my last order. i went back and they ADDED a PO to it and had to finish a whole truck. When I went back to my other truck they gave it to someone else. I made 60 dollars for the day after working 10 hours because the last truck I had ALL THE PALLETS FELL OVER and I had to re-stack every pallet while unloading and had to break it down after unloading.
Pros
Cons
Not a place to take care of a family.
Sorry managment,only care about clients.Do not pay on time.
Order selector (Former Employee) –  DallasDecember 8, 2013
Do not work for them,they sorry,they lie on you act like you still have job,when they fire you .I guess thats why they hire alot of illegal mexicans to work for them.Mexicans period!
Pros
A chance at a little work, not a l lot!
Cons
No good job placement, recruiters are sorry!!
Staffing & Logistics
Corporate Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 9, 2012
15 year old staffing company specializing in logistics, warehouse and manufacturing staffing.
Staffing & Logistics
Human Resources Professional with over 14 years of comprehensive human resources experience including recruitment and retention, conflict resolution, employee relations and benefits administration. Proven experience collaborating with senior management to conduct Human Resources strategic planning in order to support and further corporate goals. Possess broad knowledge of human resources in a variety of sectors including profit and non-profit environments and Fortune 500 companies with a large number of exempt/non-exempt employees. Demonstrated experience initiating cost containment strategies resulting in significant savings. Excellent ability to address and implement strategic plans for talent acquisition, retention and succession planning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Belmar Integrated Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9