Belmont Community Hospital Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
overall good place to work
Dietary Manager / Dietary Director (Former Employee) –  Bellaire, OHJanuary 24, 2017
typical day all aspects of managing the dietary department, learned to be positive everyday... management not supportive... hometown culure, not welcoming of outsiders... diverse staff.... making the patients happy with there meals...
Pros
good salary
Cons
long drive for me
Good Working environment
Rehab Tech/Aide (Former Employee) –  Bellaire OHSeptember 4, 2014
Assisted and helped patients with daily activities. Walked with patients and helped them with tasks.
A work day
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bellaire, OHApril 22, 2014
A typical work day consisted of working short handed, but busting you butt to get your work done accurately and make sure all your patients were taken care of no matter the situation. Some days were better than others depending on you patient load and the team of co-workers in which you worked with that day. The best part of the day was seeing you patients smile because of maybe even the littlest thing you did to help them; even if it was so much to fit in a conversation and listen to what they had to say.
Pros
Most of the people that worked here were fun to work with.
Cons
Not everyone understands the meaning of teamwork when it comes down to it.
Fun workplace with much productivity
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Powhatan Point, OHOctober 15, 2012
I enjoyed coming to work daily because my coworkers became my friends. I learned so much about patient care and responsibility while working here. The management was great and encouraging. My co-workers and I always got along well and worked great together. The hardest part of this job was working full time while in school; also we had to work thru lunch because we didn't have a paid lunch break. The most enjoyable part of this job was waking up every day and wanting to go to work.
Insurance Verifier at Belmont Community Hospital
Insurance Verifier (Former Employee) –  ChicagoMarch 2, 2012
Verified insurance for payment of hospital bills, input information into system. Contacted insurance compayies for information regarding hospital stay.
Pros
i enjoyed working with patients.
Cons
poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Belmont Community Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Belmont Community Hospital Reviews by Location