Belmont Village Employee Reviews

N/a
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, ILJuly 31, 2017
It's somewhere to work if you need a job residents there deserve better management that truly care about their needs the residents deserve properly trained staff a lot of good caring people have left that company
great place
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 31, 2017
great place, the staff, management, visitors and live in are so nice and friendly here. everyone is willing to help and make sure your job there is as easy as possible.
Good company
Personal assistant liaison (Current Employee) –  Poway, CAJune 8, 2017
A good company yet I need to be develop more of my skills especially in medical productions... this company provides good training in giving costumer satisfaction in terms long term facility for seniors.
Pros
Most of the benefits are available
Fun work place with friendly, diverse staff
Food Server (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 21, 2017
The hours are good, a lot of overtime opportunity, no late nights or early mornings. Other than the management, the environment and employees and even the residents make this a very fun job.
Pros
Free lunches in certain departments and on holidays, overtime opportunities every now and then, great events, bonuses every three months
Cons
Healthcare is expensive, management is not very good, certain managers ask too much when you request PTO
Poor management makes for a frustrating work enviroment
Dining Room Server (Former Employee) –  Westwood, CAApril 28, 2017
NO support from management when issues arise and completely disorganized. The staff has poor and inadequate communication between departments causing a hostile and crazy work environment.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
Extremely high stress environment, lack of adequate and trained staff
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAApril 1, 2017
They are a TEAM, everyone gets along and respect each other. Management is understanding, if I hadn't moved to Florida I would still be working for them.
Great Job
Executive Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 2, 2017
Simple. You knew what you had to do everyday. Corporate made it easy for the chefs. If you have a family this is the perfect job for you. Just not much overtime.
The residents make it all worthwhile
Personal Assistant Liaison (PAL) (Current Employee) –  Hollywood Heights, CAOctober 20, 2016
Love the work you do. Working at Belmont is not a job, it's a work of heart. Such work could never be compensated monetarily, for the need is greater.
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
Staffing
Fun and family orientated work environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 27, 2016
I enjoyed caring for all of my patients and seeing progress daily. Building a relationship is vital to your success and most importantly it releases any added stress they may have.
Pros
staff is really amazing
A typical day at work
Memory Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 21, 2016
It is a great place to work because I'm able to make a difference in the lives of my residents every day. I learned so much about the behavioral side of Alzheimer's and Dementia. The disease touches everyone life differently. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know the residents and their families. My co-workers are great.
Pros
Free Meals and great people to work with
Cons
Death is evitable and constant when you work with seniors
Productive and fun place to work
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 15, 2016
Love working with the staff and management. Would recommend Belmont Village to anyone who is qualified to work here. The owner of the company in an inspiration to us all. Her vision is eye opening.
Amazing Experience!
Dining Room Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 10, 2016
Belmont Village specializes in working with Senior Citizens with Alzheimer's. Great experience to encounter each and every resident there.
Pros
benefits, work schedule, knowledge through residents.
Poor Management and Not enough workers
Personal Assistant Liaison (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAMay 18, 2016
You get to work and you have crossover where you are suppose to tell the incoming shift any information on residents so that we know if there is something we should watch for. Always lacking in this department. Most of the upper management do no care if you have lives outside of work. They do not try and work with you if you need to make arrangements at work. Favoritism is a huge issue here. It doesn't matter how hard you work you will never get promoted. The only good thing about it is the benefits package and quarterly bonuses. Even then it isn't worth staying there because if its not convenient for them for you to be there you get the boot.
Pros
free lunches, quarterly bonuses
Cons
not enough staff, to many residents, ridiculous expectations
great place to work
Enrichment Leader (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 14, 2016
Great company, stay busy all the time. Great experience working with the elderly population. Room to grow. Never a dull moment in any area.
Pros
lots of laughs
Cons
not enough pals
residents are entertaining
Patient Care (Former Employee) –  houston, txMarch 15, 2016
good place to work if you have a passion for the job duties. they have plenty of hours available very flexible management is management for the residents not the employees high turn over rate because they work you and you will work every weekend
Pros
pay/benefits
Cons
roatating schedule working every weekend
Good environment but minimum opportunity for advancement
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 26, 2016
Belmont Village is a reputable facility. I have worked there for 8 years on a part-time basis which was acceptable as I had young
children and my husband was employed full time.

My typical day begins at 6 AM and ends at 10 AM. The hardest
part of my job is getting to work as I live in Stone Mountain and my job is in Roswell. It's a very long compute going and coming.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction with the clients and staff. I enjoy helping people and the aged persons in the
facility seem to appreciate my assistance and my personality,
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Little opportunity to advance beyond the current position, to become a full time employee, or to have benefits.
Serves as my training ground for improvement.
Cook (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 18, 2015
My supervisor is nice as well as my co-workers. The team is open for any suggestions and better ideas. The kitchen is very busy as usual but it is fun place to work and they appreciate your talent.
Eventful,creative,rewarding work enviroment.
Activities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Encino, CAOctober 10, 2015
Rewarding work place with a very supportive manager.Worked alongside hard-working, fun and disciplined co-workers. The best part of the day was working with the residences on brain activities allowing them to continue use them with creative and unique activities.
Pros
I could plan the day with my own activities, using a guideline of the program.Making people's lives more enjoyable.
Cons
Pay, Upper management not understanding the real concepts of our job.
A day at Belmont Village
Personal assistant liaison (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GAAugust 24, 2015
How my day starts at Belmont village us first waking and dressing our residents up, also making there beds. Our goal is to keep the residents happy and always making them feel like they are at home. I believe this work was hard in the beginning but after getting the swing into things it become very easy. Organization played a big part in this kind of work. The part i enjoyed those about working here is establishing a great relationship with the residents.
great workplace culture
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 14, 2015
nice place to work with very professional and understanding management. i learned how to take care of elderly people. the most enjoyable part of my job was getting to help elderly people who really needed the help and making a difference in their lives.
Pros
lots of overtime if needed
Cons
breaks are unpaid and very short