Beltone Employee Reviews

A Great Place to Work
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MAMay 24, 2016
Working for Beltone is great! The patients are super friendly and so are the staff. You will enjoy working with Beltone! I guarantee it!!!
A great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, KYDecember 4, 2015
I really enjoyed my time at Beltone! I wasn't a fan of telemarketing but overall I really enjoyed my time! The staff was great and management was very professional!
Pros
Great pay, Great hours, Great staff!
pleasent atmosphere to work. freedom to do my work properly
Hearing Aid Specialist (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, VAJuly 8, 2015
very nice and professional people to work for
I have learned to have a lot of empathy for people with hearing needs
my co-workers are so enjoyable to work with
the hardest part of the job is telling a patient that we can not help them. that their hearing is too far gone
the most enjoyable part of my job is when people are amazed at the quality of hearing that we can help them ,with the use of hearing aids
Pros
i am able to conduct my business with no interference from management
Cons
strictly commision
Good hours and nice building
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glenview, ILDecember 30, 2014
More work than you can complete in 8 hours. Speak with over 60 dealers in regards to facilitating their accounts; i.e.: orders, billing issues, customized planning and other work as assigned. Very little direction, even when training. It is a progressive self-learning style of training with very little guidelines or regimentation. This makes it very hard to set goals and fully achieve them. Their is minimal assistance from Management. Most of the people working their and the dealer network are very nice.
Pros
Great Hours
Cons
Minimal direction, assistance, or goal setting from Management for new hires.
Worked with Older folks and learned great advances on hearing aids.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 4, 2014
Answer phone, Computer work, Scheduled appointments, and confirmed appointments. Assisted in the testing rooms for Spanish speakers. Also worked in the lab area cleaning hearing aids, and replacing batteries. Handled money and credit card machine.
Pros
Was able to work with the older community. Learned great things on hearing aid advancement.
Cons
There was no options for advancement.
ok play to work
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  stuart floridaOctober 14, 2014
Worked here and learned about the HIPPA forms and how to deal with insurance companies
Productive, happy enviroment
Patient Care Coordinator/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 20, 2014
I would up the business and get paperwork/files ready for the work day. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and learned a lot from them. One of the things that I had learned from them was how use the computer programs effectively. The hardest part was having to resolve the computer technical difficulties.
Productive and fun place to work with people
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAMay 7, 2014
Productive and fun place to work with a lot of growth and wonderful owner to work for. Enjoy working with people on a daily basis.
Pros
Good hours, good location, great benefits
liked the work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Tifton, GADecember 6, 2013
Liked the work and the clients hated business closed great people to work with
Great customers
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Tifton, GANovember 4, 2013
over all Beltone was a nice place to work, the pay was bad, but the people were nice and always understanding. I hated when the business closed
Pros
great people
Cons
business closed

Want to know more about Beltone?

Ask a question
Wonderful!
Hearing Instrument Specialist (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLAugust 18, 2013
It is quite rewarding to meet so many people, get to know about their lives, and to be able to recommend the instrument that would be in THEIR interest! Even more, when they come back to talk about how much their lives have been improved is priceless!
Pros
Feeling of helping to make a clients life better!
Cons
So many people who truely struggle with hearing loss, just don't have the financial ability to be able to afford them.
good place to work
Administration (Former Employee) –  FlJuly 3, 2013
I learned a lot by working there with others, I learned how to manage an office, the headrest part of this job was the older patients. beltone deals with hearing aids. I would love to see the look on my patients face when they can hear better.
Abusive
Licensed-Hearing Aid Fitter (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PANovember 26, 2012
Management only concerned about bottom line. Lousy treatment of employees and clients.
Beltone was a very hostile environment for a christian woman to be in.
Office Manger (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 21, 2012
I had a job that I took great pride and dedication in. There was constant use of foul language and I was expected to work constantly without being paid. I had constant threats and constantly. I always did the best that I could do. One minute I was being praised and the next I was being cussed out and threatened that he did not need me. I was constantly lied to and accused of using foul language that I never have.
Pros
i had a job that i took great pride in my performsnce.
Cons
it was a very hostile working environment.
Judgemental and Critical Environment
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Roseburg, ORSeptember 19, 2012
I was responsible for checking in patients/customers, updating files, receiving and collecting payments, verifying and billing insurance, handled repair forms and shipping, verifying appointments, customer service, basic office duties, and data entry. The management team was very judgemental and critical. Not family oriented by any means. Working with the public and specialists made the job worth going to.
Pros
worked in a different office than management
Cons
micro-managed through the computer and phone
Had to make people feel bad if they didn't buy AIDS
Hearing Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wabash, INSeptember 3, 2012
Wait for people to call for a hearing test, learn much about people. The owners were very demanding as to sell the customer an aid whether or not if they needed them, they cared more about their own financial gain than the customer. My co-workers were very helpful to the job. Hardest part was not getting the customer financed so they could get the aids that they needed to hear correctly. The most enjoyable part was seeing the expression on their face when they put aids and could hear.
Pros
hours of operation
Cons
driving to 3 offices
great company
Clinic Manager/ Hearing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 27, 2012
Wish I never left! great benefits, hours are the best dm was awesome.
Pros
great scheduals
Cons
quiet enviroment